Chapter 16 – Starting Over

"Within Our Hearts"

The premier of their movie together after 4 years apart was successful, one reporter said.  The place was packed with roaring Kimerald fans.  The movie was a blockbuster earning 5 million pesos in the first week it was released.  Kimerald fans couldn’t get enough of Kim and Gerald.  There was a rumor going on that the two are finally back in each other arms.

Gerald and Kim were inseparable thereafter.  They are seen everywhere together.  They didn’t mind the attention because they are in their own world.  What people didn’t know is that they are starting over to being friends and lover perhaps at the end.  The two are about to start their new teleserye called “49 days without you”.

Ge: What are you doing tonight?
Kim: I’m going out with girls tonight since they miss me
Ge: But I miss you?
Kim: oh please, I just saw you two hours ago.
Ge: but I do
Kim: what a baby
Ge: yes, I need my mommy
Kim: haha…what are you going to be doing tonight?
Ge: I think I should just stay home tonight so in case you need a shining knight armor to rescue you from those ravishing girls.
Kim: alright then, I will keep you in mind
Ge: I hope so.  
Kim: Okay have fun tonight.
Ge: Love you
Kim: me too

Kim isn’t ready to say I love you as yet.  She wanted to make sure this thing between them is truly genuine. Kim was out all night having fun with the girls.
She found out the good news that Jake and Melissa will be getting married next summer and all of them are bridesmaids. She couldn’t be happier for Mel and Jake.  They had it tough but through it all, they made it.  She had wished that she and Gerald were discreet also but it was different for them. They tried but it didn’t work. Maybe that’s why they didn’t go further more than they wished they could, she thought.

Now, everything seemed to open up and they both don’t mind what the media says anymore.  They are enjoying each other’s company and having fun.  They both agreed that any article or rumor between them will be discussed so it won’t lead to assumptions and misunderstanding.