♫ LSS ♫

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

Ive been absent in school since the day before yesterday. Its been 2 days. I just cant face Luhan. I kissed him and thats .. embarassing. How about my grades? Arrgghhh! I hate it. I sighed and the TV. The commercial reminds me of Luhan. Insecticide. Cockroach. I kept on laughing and someone's calling. Unknown number?

 

"Hello?"

 

"HEY ! why are you absent!"

 

"Huh? What are you saying? Who are you?"

 

"Meet me here at the school's gate now or else I'll go to your house!"

 

"Who are y--"

 

He ended the call. -_- He's a guy. Dunno who he is! Stranger >< Right now , Im eating Ice cream! I looked outside and its snowing! So cold. Im here at the living room eating stuff.

 

"Seohyun , whats this?" mom asked while holding a paper. I looked closer and . My list!

 

"Mom! Give that to me! Its nothing."

 

"really? My daughter is in love with the school's casanova whose name is Lu-Lu han?" she said while grinning at me and poking my cheeks.

 

"Mom , dont go to my room anymore. And Im not in love!     >////<  !! See? He's a cockroach. He's slow, irritating .. lia--"

 

"And you love him because of that."

 

"Mom !!! I told you im not inlove achoo!"

 

"Stop eating ice cream. Its cold. Now you have colds." she sighed as she pats my head.

 

"But be sure you wont get hurt."

 

"Get hurt?"

 

"Look, you wrote there... He's a casanova. He could hurt you."

 

"Mom, I said Im not in love. Its just that... NOTHING!!!" I shouted as I go upstairs with my list. I went to my room and looked at myself. Ive changed. My skin , its whiter. My hair, its shinier and its long. The old Seohyun was a geek, old-fashioned , and Luhan calls me 'nerd' . I havent heard him say my name. The old Seohyun has no friends. The old Seohyun doesnt care about s , love and stuff. The Old Seohyun is honest and now she lied to her mom. The old me has changed. Its all because of him. He taught me things I dont even know exists. Like him. A casanova, a kingka but still he doesnt hate me. I hope so. I stared at my list.

 

"Luhan , why are you doing this to me?My chest hurts whenever youre next to me. My tummy, my legs are shaking." I whisperred.

 

"He could hurt you." those words play inside my head. What if mom's right? Should I obey her? Or obey my feelings? What if sympathy that he feels? What if--"

 

"Seohyun!! You have a visitor." o_O Mom shouted. I went outside my room and saw my mom who is grinning at me.

 

"Hey what?!" I asked. I looked who is that visitor and saw.. Luhan.

 

"Your suitor." mom whisperred. >< then she left.

 

I sat beside Luhan. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked without looking at him.

 

"I said go to school or I'll go here."

 

"Youre the caller?"

 

"Yap! Is this your phone? I saved my number."

 

"Why are you here? If you have nothing to do, just leave." I said as I stood up and he held my wrist.

 

lub dub lub dub

 

"Hey, youre my tutor!"

 

"Im tired."

 

"No youre not."

 

"I am"

 

"not"

 

"I am, so leave." I emphasize the word LEAVE.

 

"Okay, I'll leave but tell me why did you kiss me." sht.

 

"Ahhmm, colds. Yes ! Yes ! Colds! I sneeze and my face landed on your face?!" lame. -.-

 

"The heck. Are you stupid?! What a lame excuse. Were going somewhere." he said as he dragged me outside our house and went inside his car.

 

"What are you doing? I said Im tired."

 

"Were going somewhere exciting." he said seductively and leaned on me.

 

"Hey!" I pushed him away from me and hugged myself then scream.

 

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPEEEEE--- ouch! Hey why did you hit me?"

 

"? I will someone like you? No thanks. HAHAHAHAH!  Fastened your seatbelt."

 

Sht. Relax Seohyun. Right now Im beside him. Its so cold . I feel sleepy.

 

LUHANs POV

 

While driving, Im telling some oinfo about the places we saw.

 

"nerd." She's not answering and I noticed that she's sleeping.

 

"Were here." I said as I went outside. So cold.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa~ Lulu oppa!" the children came and hugged me.

 

"Missed me?"

 

"Naee~"

 

"Oh ! Hi sister Jungah~" I said as sister jungah waved at me.

 

"Wanna visit this place. The place where I met my friends Kai and Kris.Were brothers in crime."

 

"Its cold,lets go inside."

 

"Okay. Im with someone, I'll wake her up." I said as I smiled to sister Jungah. A nun.

 

"Nerd. Wake up."

 

"Stop bugging me."

 

"Hey nerd." I went inside the car and find her ear.

 

"NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she shouted and yeah as usual, she punched me.

 

"Sadist nerd. Lets go inside." -.- she rolled her eyes and we went inside the orphanage.

 

"Lulu oppa is she your girlfriend?"

 

"Huh? Me? No." she smiled.

 

"Ah , better. You wont make a good pair because Lulu oppa is handsome and youre ugly." this  kid is awesome as hell! Yeahhh! \m/

 

"Luci! Come here! Dont speak like that. Its bad." said sister Kim.

 

"Whats her name? Luci?" she asked me.

 

"Lucifer."

 

"Tch, she has a bad attitude because she's the Lucifer~~" she said in the tune of the song Lucifer.

 

"She is not bad. Shes just saying the truth. HAHAHAHHA!"

 

"Why are we here?" she asked.

 

"To relax?" I answered.

 

"Lulu oppa and .....?" one of the kids here asked.

 

'Nerd unnie."

 

"Hey! I have a name! Im seohyun unnie :)) How about you , whats your name?"

 

"Im Happy and Im happy to meet you." she smiled.

 

"Lets play Lulu oppa and Seohyun unnie!!" Happy dragged us to play with her fellow orphans.

 

"I'll run after I say... 1...2...3... GO!!!" we played and played until we got tired.

 

"I'll get the drinks." I said as I went to the kitchen.

 

"Hmmmmmm, Finally you found your soulmate." I almost choke because of what sister Jungah said,

 

"What? No! SHe's just my friend. More of a tutor."

 

"Tutor?"

 

"Sister Jungah, forgive me. I failed my english subject so she's here to tutor me."

 

"Its okay as long as youre studying hard now." she said and she left.

 

"Oh! Luhan ! Kris and Jongin are here."

 

"Really?" I ran outside the kitchen and saw Kris , and Jongin and the nerd.

 

"Hi Luhan" Jongin smirked.

 

"Hi Luhan!! You know them?" asked nerd.

 

"Yeah" I said.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jongin asked.

 

"Visit"

 

"Visit huh? Wait. Introduce us to this beautiful lady." Jongin smirked. I gritted my teeth and started speaking.
 

"She's nerd." then I left. I dont know but I dont want them to interfere with my plans. Annoying.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

What happened to Luhan-cockroach? I just ignore him and talk to his friends. So Kris is his friend too.

 

"What are you doing here pretty lady?" This Kai guy asked.

 

"Ugh, dunno. Luhan dragged me here and now he left. Abnormal. But Im enjoying my visit here. How about you two?"

 

'Visiting our old secret base. Kidding. We met in this place. Good thing youre here too." Kris said. He's kind.

 

"Are you in a relationship with that Jerk?" they asked.

 

"What a question! Of course...... not." they sighed.

 

"Be careful okay?! Maybe .. he's just fooling around. HAHAHA" Kai said,

 

"Dont judge him like he's a bad person. And Im not inlove with him!" I shouted .

 

"Who says youre inlove with him? I didnt say any... wait. Youre inlove with him?" Kai grinned.

 

"Tch. Bye." I hate this annoying guy. Hmph! Kris is better than him. I exited the place and went inside Luhans car.

 

"Did they tell you something?" Luhan asked.

 

'So what if they told me something? DOnt be so nosy."

 

"Im not nosy.. Im just ahhh! Nothing! Lets go home." he said as he shrugged off his head. -.-

 

Bipolar! He didnt say a word while he's driving. WHats wrong with him? I was wondering why he stopped the car,

 

"Why did we stop?"

 

"DOnt talk to them anymore. Got it?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Just bare with it! Aish !"

 

"O-O-Okay." he's scaring me ><

 

"Where do we go now?" he asked.

 

"AHA! There!" I said pointing at the Karaoke bar.

 

"Tch. Are you kidding me?"

 

"Nope! Lets go!" I shouted.

 

"No were not going."

 

"But why?" I pout :<

 

"AH! Is it because you have a cockroach voice? AHAHAHHA!" I teased.

 

"Tch, me? I have a good voice. Bring it on!" he shouted. We went inside it and its sound proof so nobody can hear us. Yeahhh! This is my first time in a karaoke bar. He pressed number in the machine and then the song started to play.

 

(A/N: Please listen to this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIyVG_rsZKc - Open Arms by EXO.)

 

Lying beside you here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper, you're so sincere
How could our love be so blind?

We sailed on together
We drifted apart
And here you are by my side

 

I could feel his soft voice. Its so good. He really is a singer.

 


So now I come to you with open arms
Nothing to hide, believe what I say
So here I am with open arms
Hoping you'll see what your love means to me, open arms

 

I could feel his heart and soul in the song.

 

"Hey what happened to you?! LSS?"

 

"Tch. N-no! Its my turn."

 

(A/N: Please listen to this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDjlBzKNp9w - Speak now by Seohyun)

 

I am not the kind of girl
Who should be rudely barging in on a white veil occasion
But you are not the kind of boy
Who should be marrying the wrong girl

I sneak in and see your friends, and her snotty little family
All dressed in pastel
And she is yelling at a bridesmaid, somewhere back inside a room
Wearing a gown shaped like a pastry

 

My heart beating so fast because Im nervous.. He's watching me. But It would be better if I sing good. :))

 

This is surely not what you thought it would be
I lose myself in a daydream where I stand and say

Don’t say yes, run away now
I’ll meet you when you’re out of the church at the backdoor
Don’t wait or say a single vow
You need to hear me out and they said speak now

 

I could feel my heart smiling. I just cant believe he's with me :)) Im nervous but as time passed by I feel comfortable with him.

 

After I sang , he chose the Nicki Minaj song. Super Bass ! HAHAHAHHA!

 

"Asdfghjklqwertyuiopzxcvbnm bass got the super bass asdfghjkkl" I cant understand his lyrics. I dance while he sings. Yeah! Were both shouting like there's no tomorrow! He keeps on shouting YOLO and we kept on head banging. HAHA! I tripped because of the wire, it hurts. :< He extended his arm and helped me. But it didnt work. He fell and its so awkward! He's above me. Like when we're in the gym cleaning. >..< I stood up and pressed random numbers to avoid the awkward aura.

 

(A/N : Listen to this :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM  Jar of hearts by Christina Perri)

 

I know I can't take one more step towards you
Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore
You lost the love I loved the most

 

I got shocked because of it. Its like Im describing him. Its like Im pointing him as a bad person.

 

And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart,
You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me.
Who do you think you are?

 

Whats the worst thing I could say? >< I continued singing. Thanks for this precious time with Luhan. Thank you. You really surprised me. We came home and I found myself sitting in a couch singing Open Arms. Yikes ! LSS ! Yes, Luhan's right. LSS . Last song syndrome or should I say .. Luhan Suits Seohyun? waahahhaha ! >//< His voice, its relaxing. I just dreamed of him and think of our situation. Is it possible for him to like me? Hmmm.

 

---------------------

A/N: Here's my update. Sorry T^T It took so long. Wahahaha. :)))) Happy Birthday Jonghyun!!! And Happy 1st Anniversary EXOOOOOO! Kyaaaa!

 

#365dayswithEXO.

 

My small tribute to our Dino! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrawu605tGY Please do watch ! :DDD

 

P.S : I want to post Imagines.. But how about you guys? You want? I cant decide if Im going to post it or not :P Keke, hope you like this Chappie~ Take care SeoHan shippers ! Muah Muah ! Lovelots,SawakoShawol.

 

Sehunnie~ So Y ! Hes so hot. >/////< Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! Teach me how to dougie teach me teach me how to dougie~~~