2 more changes.

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

I told that cockroach that I wont be able to go to school today and that means we dont have our tutoring lesson. Im out here in the shoe place inside the mall.

 

"Hmmm, simple black shoe is  fine." I said as I purchased the shoes.

 

I was walking when I noticed the ice cream stand! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! *O*  . I bought one, chocolate flavour. Brainfreeze ! The weather is cold , Im eating a cold ice cream, Im getting colds. T^T

 

I was eating and my ice cream and someone pushed my back.

 

"Ayo nerdy!" familiar voice. I looked back and saw Luhan. I glared at him then he burst out laughing.

 

"Whats with your fashion? HAHAHA." he laughed while holding his tummy.

 

"Jacket , skirt and long socks?! hahahahah! " He laughed--again.

 

"Why are you here? You should be in school." I said as I turned my back but he held my wrist.

 

"Because my tutor is absent.. Who would have thought you'll be here too?" he smiled.

 

"Are you following me?" I asked.

 

"What?! What a stupid question!" he shouted and I noticed that... he's still holding my wrist. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I threw my ice cream in his face and burst out laughing.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

 

"Hey !!!!" he shouted as I ran away from him.

 

"Whoa!" I entered a play-time something.. The dance-floor game,wherein you have to step on arrows , youre dancing... Nah, I cant explain it. This is exciting!

 

Luhan's POV

 

Argghh! I hate that girl. I hate her so much. She's a sadist, abuser and now she threw an ice cream in my face?! And worst, she ran away . She's impossible ! No.. I cant lose my money. The deal. I washed myself and find that annoying irritating dork ugly eyesore mushroom nerd girl.

 

"AHA !" I shouted. I found her! She's dancing and  she looks stupid! Whoa . Her score is so high. O____O I watched her as she continues. The crowd is already staring at her.

 

"Look Bro. Stripes."

 

"Yeah men!! One more picture! Then send it to me!"

 

What the hell? ert! I came closer to them and snatched his cellphone.

 

"Hey, You ert.Stop taking pictures bastard!" I shouted.

 

"Hey bro, dont be jealous. I'll send it to you if you want." he smirked.

 

"@ssh*le!" I shouted then I punched his face.

 

I threw his cellphone ans stepped at it until it breaks.

 

"Hey ! How dare you! fck you!" he shouted and gave me a punch.

 

I didnt saw his hand. The other with him held me at the back and the other keeps on punching me. sht.

 

Until the guy at my back fell. Someone hit him. I punched the guy who keeps on punching me. Several times on face and on his stomach.

 

Prrrrrt !

 

The guards are coming.

 

"fck you!" I shouted.

 

Someone held my hand and pulled me , telling me to exit the mall.

 

"Nerd?"

 

"Lets go! Lets run!" she shouted.

 

We run as fast as we can and we made it ! We exited the mall then we sat on a bench.

 

"Are you o-okay?" she asked.

 

"What?! OKAY?! AFTER THAT PUNCHED ME SEVERAL TIMES? AND YOU ! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING? YOURE NOT AWARE TO YOUR SORROUNDINGS! THEYRE TAKING PICTURES OF YOUR UNDIES AND YOU KEPT ON DANCING LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORRO---"

 

"Sorry" she hugged me. O///////O

 

"Sorry .. sorry.. I wont do it again. I promise. Sorry. Thanks for protecting me. Here , band aids. Look at the corner of your lips.. Its bleeding. Youre careless. You should have asked them to stop instead of punching him." She said as she touched my face , putting the band-aids.

 

"Sorry.." she said as she kissed my cheek.

 

O_________________________________O Buh dumm tss !

 

"Ner-----" before I complete my statement, she ran away.

 

Whats wrong with her?

 

*lub dub lub dub*

 

My chest, my stomach. NOOOOO ! It hurts because of that 's punches. Yes , I guess it is.

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I went back home with my brand new shoes. I realized that Im the one >//////< I kissed him! Im flirty !!!! WAAAA T^T I brought out my list and stared at it..

 

"AHA !"

 

All about Luhan , the Casanova.

 

1. He's a playboy. He's very observant.

2. He has so many flings and he's ert. kekeke. He protects me from erts.

3. Just there to tease you.  He does a lot of skinships. (holding hands) >.<

4. He's nothing but a lie.

5. he's just fooling around.

6. He will break your heart.

7. He will leave you sooner or later.

8.He's handsome but its the opposite of their attitude.

9. He's as slow as the Internet Explorer. (He has a brother cockroach.)

10. I love him

 

" He didnt tease me today.."

 

______________

 

A/N : Comment ! Please Comment ! :DDD Im dying to read your comments. :))) Another update. Hope you like this chapter *O* Thank you subscribers ! Muah muah. I love you guys ! You guys are so awesome !  Lovelots, SawakoShawol.

 

How's the new cover? Sorry. Im not good at editing!