10

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

Hello! :> Late update /sobs/ (So, I started going back to school and it means no laptop. T,T I was going to update this (6/1/13) but when I clicked the Add chapter button, it disappeared! Is it because of that fcking repatcha-something?) /not edited. Im sleepy ^^/ follow mehhh XDD http://rockandroarsawakoshawol.tumblr.com/

***

We finished the tutorial. Im so upset because he was ignoring me. He snatched the notes from me, answered the test then he walked away. Tss. He didnt even ask his score or what was  the lesson all about.

 

Ah yeah, Kris and I agreed that we will meet at the restaurant because I dont want to disturb him and I dont want him to go to my house either. My mom will tease me again. If she will tease me because of Luhan, its okay but if because of Kris, no thanks. ^_____^v Why did he invite me to go out with him? Hmmm, its 6pm already, I'll get ready. I opened my closet and WTH. I have nothing to wear. Oldies clothes. -__- Whatever. "Okay,this will do." I get an 'old-fashioned' dress.  I dont have enough time and enough money to buy new clothes. My mother gave me a dress but I promised myself that I will wear it when it's "our" date. If you know what I mean. Huehue.

After several minutes, Im ready and nothing has changed. Srsly? -___-a I went to the said resto and saw Kris wearing coat and jeans, standing outside stuffing his hands into his pockets as the cold air hits him. I waved to him.

"You look stunning." he smile. Oh mah gahd.

"Thank you." I said. Im embarass. He's handsome. Okay, I admit. He pushed the door and pulled out a chair for me. He reserved a table for our friendly date. He grabbed the menu from the waitor.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked. Im tense. Is it because this is my 2nd date XDD My first date was when Luhan and I went to the amusement park and when we're having tutorials in the library. Hahahha. Sounds crazy.

"Its up to you." I smiled.

"Okay." He looks so professional when it comes in picking food. My gosh. Im nervous ><

"Are you nervous?" he asked,

"Ah, hehe."

"Don't be nervous or scared." he then held my hand.

"This is only a date," he grinned.

"I told you, this is a FRIENDLY DATE"

He chuckled.

"But thank you.. Kris."

"no problem." he mumbled.

 

5 seconds...10 seconds.. Seohyun!! Open some topic to break the ice! Awkwar~d. T__T 
" You know what, I was so happy yesterday. When Luhan and I went to the amusement park. PLease keep this as a secret.."

"Oh yeah?"

"I am so happy because Luhan said my name for like.. two times!"

"Tchh." he tsked as if he doesnt like the topic.

 

D_____O Le wild deer appears! Luhan is here?!

"Hey" Luhan said as I remove Kris' hand.

"Luhan, what are you doing here?" I cried.

"So? I have a date with Hayley." Luhan said.

"Luhan, its Hunnie not Hayley." (A/N: pronounced as Honey. Sehun's girl version kkkk~) then they sit beside me and Kris.

"Luhan what are you doing?" I asked. I dont want to see her with another girl.

"Double date." he then smirked at me.

Luhan sat beside me, Hunnie sat in front of him.

 

After couple of minutes, our foods are ready as well as Luhan and Hunnie's food.

"Hayley, enjoy." Luhan said as he pinched her cheeks, earning him giggles from the blushing btch.

"Luhan..it's Hunnie." she said. HAHAHAH!

"Ah okay." Annoying. Irritating. PDA!! ><

"Seohyun, are you okay?" asked Kris with frown face.

"Y-Yes, Im okay." I said then I put a spoonful of food in my mouth then drink the wine. Luhan and that btch keep on flirting with each other. Aish! Because of my emotions, the wine spattered over my coat.

"Whoa, are you okay?" Kris asked as he stood up to help me.

"Ah, yeah. Wait I'll go to the CR." I said.

"Are you alright?" Hunnie asked.

"Yea yea. She's always like that. Clumsy. Dont mind that nerd, Hayley." Luhan laughed. If only I could punch him right in the face.=_= His face annoys me. His troll face.

"Luhan..it's Hunnie."

"I DONT CARE! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY EXCEPT  THAT LINE?! HAYLEY OR HUNNIE ITS THE SAME! AISH! JUST EAT!" Luhan shouted. Bipolar as always. I went to the CR.

"I hate you Luhan, You ruined our friendly date T.T" I whisperred to myself as I wiped the stain and stepped outside the CR.

"What are you doing here with Kris?" I got shocked. Luhan is waiting for me(?)

"We are eating."

"Is that all?"

"Its none of your business." then I rolled my eyes. I was going to walk away but he made me stop. He held my arm.

"Luhan, let go of me."

"No, tell me why."

"Tch, Luhan! I have a date with Kris!"

"Why did you agree?"

"So what? It has nothing to do with you."

"It has! Because I care!" D_____________O

 

'care'

 

'care'

 

'care'

 

Do I have problems with my ear?

"Lets go" he said then he carried me. Bridal style.

"Luhan!! KRIS IS WAITING FOR ME, LUHAN!!!"We exited the resto using the door at the back then we went inside his car.

"Luhan!!" I keep shouting.

"Shut up, will you?" he yelld.

"Then unlock the door!"

"Aish!!" he replied as he drove off so fast.

 

I didnt say a word. Its useless anyway. Sorry Kris.

***

"We're here." he said. Mall?

"I dont want to go out with you." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"Lets go, please?"

NO DONT USE YOUR AEGYO.

"Hmph!"

"YAHH!"

"Dont want to!" :P

He opened the car and he did carry me. AGAIN.

"Luhan, put me down! Its embarassing!" I shouted as I punched his chest.

"You'll go with me or I'll kiss you?" Oh no. May I choose both? :3

"Ok. You win. Please put me down."I said then he put me down. huehuehue.

 

We went inside the mall. Christmas Sales and crowded stores. hayyyyyyyyyyyy.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"Dunno." then I saw an Iron Man poster ~*u*~ I pulled his shirt.

"What?"

"Lets watch this! please?" I said as I point to that poster.

"What? Look at the line! I dont want to stand for a long time and wait for my turn,"

"Please Luhan. Please." I pout with matching puppy eyes..

"Ahmmm.."

please.......

"NO."
Luhannnnnnnnnnn T________________T

"I hate you! If we wont watch this,then lets go home."

"Youre so childish, Aish! Lets go!"

Yey (/*O*)/ He said YES! oh my.

"You know what, I really love the main character there." I started.

"Im not asking, you know."

"Hmph! Just saying!" After that, we didnt talk anymore.

***

 

We got our tickets after standing for a long time then we went inside the cinema. He bought hot choco because its cold. I should have wore the pretty dress. T3T The show starts.

 

I want to pee ><

"Luhan, I'll go to the cr. I want to pee." My urinary bladder will explodeeeee XDDDDDD

"Its because youre laughing so hard =__="

"tch."

 

I went to the cr rapidly.

***

Luhan's POV

30 minutes have passed, where's that nerd? I went outside to find her. I asked every girl who exited the CR if they saw an old-fashioned girl with braces. They have the same answers, 'nope' Aish. I called her but her phone was busy. Where did she go? I wandered around the mall but I didnt saw her. I went back to the cinema, she's not there either. I went outside and called her phone again.

 

"Finally! Where are you?"

"Parking lot."

"What? Wait for me. I'll be there. You're so!! aish!!!!!!"

 

***

Seohyun's POV

Luhan yelled at me. Y__Y

 

"Luhan..sorry." He's ignoring me again.T__T

"Tch. You didnt come back to the cinema. aish!"

"Because I forgot the cinema number. I dont know if cinema 2 or 3. So.. I went here in the parking lot. I thought that after the show, you'll come back here."

"Why weren't you answering my calls a while ago?!?" he yelled. Luhan stop yelling! Im not deaf! Please Y__Y

"Its because I called Kris. I told him that we went to the mall, I apologized to him. That's all."

"How about me?! Im waiting for you to answer my call because Im worried!"

 

Did I hear WORRIED? O u O

"Sorry Luhan."

"Youre lost. You should have called me."

He's calm now. Thank God. <3

"Umm, I dont want to disturb  you so, yeah."

 

"Tch." he then smiled.

 

WAIT-- HE SMILED? >3< <3