XVI

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

"Why do you have to see me like this? Why do you have to make me feel alone?"

 

I wake up with sweaty forehead, crying. I dont know why. I dont remember why Im crying so I just shake it off. I looked at the clock. 7:10, time for school. I stand up and looked in the mirror and didnt like what I see. I should take a bath, now like seriously.Yep. 

I went inside the bathroom. I the shower and feel the warm, soothing sensation. I pour the shower gel on my hands and rub it all over my body. I really feel fresh. Suddenly, my phone rings. I wrap the towel all over me and answered the phone. 

 

"Where are you?"

"home."

"Youre late. Youre dead."

"Aish! Okay, bye."

 

It was Luhan. It has been 3 days since the last time that we spoke,I havent slept well since then. Its because he told me to stay away from him. I dont want to stay away from him though, but if its his happiness, then why not?

I finished showering and got dressed. Im wearing blue jeans, white tee with lace on the sides and a linen cardigan. Dont forget the Mid-Calf Boots.

-

I ride on a bus and look at his selca.

Why are you so cute? Why do I love you so much? Why do I have to get hurt? How do I.. unlove you? My subconscious is talking to me. Hahaha, funny right? 

-
Im walking down the hallway when I felt my legs are sore,I cant breathe, its getting dark and quiet until I felt the cold hard ground.

I wake up and saw nothing but the opposite. Its so white. I look at the window and saw snow having its way on earth. White ceiling, white walls, I must be in a hospital clinic or somethin' I reached for my phone on the wooden table. Its 10:16. I must be having my health class now. But I am too dizzy to stand up. Ugh, life's a . 

I heared the door creaked open. 

 

"Please drink your medicine." the nurse says as she placed the pill and the water on the wooden table. "Just tell me if you want something, okay?" she added.

Can I take away the pain in my heart? Can I just forget him? 

"mmkay." I smiled. 

 

She walked away and my tears began to fall. I hardly breathe. I feel stupid. crying over someone who doesnt even like me. Its so unfair, it hurts.

Life's a ! My subconscious is shouting at me telling me to stop. 

-
My phone received a message.

From: Kris
Hey, how are you now? I saw you lying down the hallway. You collapsed. You barely eat and the nurse says, you dont have enough time of sleep. What's happening? Please text me back if you want something. Take care. x

The door slammed and I saw Yonghwa. He's panting. He ran to me nd hugged me.. tight. 

 

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?" he asked. His eyes are getting bigger, knot on his forehead formed and I cant breathe.

"hey, I cant breathe." I whispered.

"Sorry, Im just so worried. Ugh! I have to cut class to visit you. Whats wrong with you? Is something bothering you? You can tell me. I'll help you, trust me."

"Nahh, nothing. I think I take the practice seriously and forgot to rest. Nothing's wrong. I can take care of myself, dont need to worry. Okay?"

"Okay." he sighed.

"I think its best for me to rest, can I? I want to sleep. Can you give me a 'me-time'? I want to be alone."

"O-Oh, sure. I'll go get you some food later. See ya. Get well." 

 

He left. 

They're asking me what was wrong. Is it wrong to fall for someone who wont catch you? Or love someone unconditionally? I hate this feeling yet I love it.

 

---------------------------------

PS: Sorry for the short update and for the sudden hiatus. Dont worryyyy Im BACK :)))) Comment below! :))) xoxo