XXIV

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

The day has changed and so as the weather. The wind’s getting colder, streets getting whiter, and families getting happier.  Our fight in the music room bothers me. It’s like… he doesn’t even know me. He acts as if I was nothing to him… Maybe because of the deal...

 

“Welcome home, Papa.” I greeted as my mother open the door.

“We missed you, how’s your job?” mother ask and made her way back to kitchen to cook.

“I’m fine, don’t worry. I missed you so much, seeing you once in a year isn’t enough for me. Did you bake my favorite fruit cake?” he laughs. I hugged him and tears came out of my eyes like crystals. Despite of what had happened on the Christmas party, I am still happy because pops is here.

“Yeah, Seo helped me.”

“Ahhh, I love you so much.” Isn’t it nice yet awkward to see your parents being lovey-dovey in front of you? Heheh, I am jealous. That stupid cockroach hurts my feelings all the time. I sighed.

 

I went back to my room to get the presents and place it under the huge Christmas tree.

“Brings back memories, eh?” I mumbled. I found this picture of me with Luhan. I remember I placed it here in a box. All the letters that I didn’t send, the pictures with him, keroro and MY LIST! I got shocked when I saw my list. Gaah! This is so embarrassing! But I will be missing those times. I was in love with him back then even though he’s a nuisance and sometimes being a erted cockroach but everything has changed. I am deeply in love with him even though he dumped me.

 

 I went on the living room and arranged the presents while mum is making the dishes and pops is having a rest. I carried the box with ‘luhan’s memorabilia’. I hope I’ll forget him even if it’s temporary. It hurts so much. It went from butterflies fluttering in my stomach to bees stinging my heart. I know I should know better, but I think they’re right. Unconditional love do exists.

 

--

Christmas was a blast! We had so much fun and pops gave me a lot of present! Dresses, shoes and make up to make me more feminine. My mum sent the pictures to pops and pops bought it without hesitating. I do not need this stuff, their love is enough for me. But I am thankful that I have thoughtful parents! I gave pops a neck warmer and I gave mum a lipstick since I’m broke. I know they deserve an island but I can only give them a candle… It’s the thought that counts, I believe.

 

I greeted everyone a Merry Christmas but I didn’t bother to invite them at home since they’re so busy with their own business. I don’t want to be a nuisance like HIM. Kai and Juniel must be having the time of their life since they went to Paris. Kris stayed with his parents, I don’t have a clue where Luhan is but I hope he’s safe. I cannot reach Mami’s phone, it is turned off. And Yonghwa… speaking of Yonghwa. I friendzoned him since I can’t think of him as my boyfriend. Me and him going out is not a good idea. He’s like a brother to me ever since we were little and I am happy that he has this kind of feelings for me. I feel like he appreciates my existence.

 

I hope everything’s gonna be okay in the end… Yay! New Year is coming!

 

N/A: Kyaaaaaa! Sorry for this short update T^T I love you subbies xoxo specially for those who leaves comments! (feels right in the kokoro kekeke) Tell what u think about SeoHan's situation! :> sml