He's as slow as the Internet Explorer

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

I sat down on my seat and Thank God! My seatmate is not Luhan. HAHAHA !

 

"Here's your test results..Okay.. So as usual, Ms.Seo is the highest with 98 points and who's the lowest? Mr.Lu with 16 points!" Ms.Insgram shouted. She began to teach us all about english. Of course, because it's english class.

 

I need to add 2 more things about that casanova. Hmmm,I cant concentrate in Ms.Insgram's lecture. Nevermind. Time passed and yet, I still cant think of 2 more things about him. The bell rang.

 

I packed my things up but when I reached the door...

 

"Ms.Seo" Ms.Insgram said. I turned around and saw Luhan. Still sitting in his chair. Pissed.

 

'Sit down." she said. I sat down and she began to speak.

 

"Okay as I said a while ago.. Luhan failed the test. Your exams are coming."

 

"So? It has nothing to do with me!" Luhan shouted. Wow. He has no respect.

 

"Shut up! Ms. Seo, I want you to tutor him."

 

O__________O

 

"What?Me?Him?" I slammed my hands into the desk. What the hell!

 

"Its because youre the highest in exams.. You should help and share your knowledge to others you know." she smiled.

 

"But I wont share it with that guy!" I shouted as I stretched my arm and pointed Luhan.

 

'What? Why wont you?" he asked. He's annoyed. HAHAHAHAHAHHA! :3

 

"Yes .. because you're... youre.." waaa. I dont know what he is!

 

"Im what?"

 

"Youre a cockroach!" I shouted and saw Ms.Insgram. She's pissed,she rose an eyebrow.

 

'STOP!! Ms.Seo .. if you wont tutor him,then I'll give you minus points in all of your exams! And you too Luhan!" she yelled.

 

"Maam,you dont have the rights to do that!" I shouted.

 

"Im your teacher. I can do whatever I want."

 

BLAHBLAHBLAH.

 

"You understand?" she asked.

 

I hate you Luhan. I hate you. I really hate you.

 

"Yes, Maam." I replied.

 

"Luhan?"

 

'Yes Maam" he replied.

 

"Okay lets go." she said and made her way to the door to exit.

 

I stood up and ran to the door. Luhan ran to the door too and now we're in an awkward position--again. We cant fit in this door.

 

"Luhan, will you please step back?" I said.

 

"What? You ! step back so I can go." he said.

 

I pushed him and he fell. Poor him.

 

"Thats what you get!" I teased.

 

"Hey!" he shouted but it's too late. I finally exited the room.

 

I was walking at the hallway and I felt something on my shoulder. I looked at it and saw Luhan!!! I mean.. cockroach!

 

"AAAAAAAHHH! Cockroach!" I shouted as I shrugged off my shoulders. I panicked and bam! I bumped into a tall guy.

 

"Hey" he said.

 

Sht!

 

"Im sorry!" I said as I bowed for an apology.

 

"Ahh, yeah." he said and I lifted my head up..

 

"Hey" he waved at me. I didnt notice that I was staring at him.

 

"Sorry" I said and I walked away.

 

Arrrggghh. Its Luhan's fault! He called his brother cockroach to stay on my shoulder. eew. -_- And I saw him laughing at the corner while Im removing that damn cockroach. I sighed and ignored him and I went to the waiting shed.

 

"Hey nerd."

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

 

"Youre my tutor right?" he asked.

 

"Urggh. Its english subject right? Ok then lets get started. Follow me to the library." we walked and finally we reached the library and sat on a chair.

 

"Luhan, listen carefully. Blahblahblah asdfghjkl." Time passed and Im finished teaching this guy.

 

"Got it? Answer this." I said and gave him a sheet of paper with questions written on it.

 

"Finished!!" he shouted. Huh ? wow.

 

"That fast?" I said as I read his answers.

 

"LUHAN!!!! Do you even understand a word here?" I yelled.

 

'Ughh.. I think so?"

 

"Tell me the truth." and gave him a death glare.

 

" Okay, I dont get it." Urrgggh. fck this cockroach and my stupid teacher as well.

 

"Luhan, asdfghjkl." I repeated the lectures for the 10th time. -____-

 

"Ah,okay."

 

"You understand?"

 

"Uh..uhmm"

 

"Luhan .. arrrggghhhhh!! Youre such ... arrgghhh ! Youre so slow!" I shouted and threw the paper.

 

"Shhh! Keep quiet!" the librarian shouted.

 

He didnt say a word and he started reading the questions seriously.

 

"Hey.. Im melting." he said and I didnt notice I was staring at him.

 

"If stare could kill, Im dead now."

 

"Youre such a feeler!" I shouted as I rolled my eyes and turned my head to other direction.

 

"Im finished." he said and I turned around.. He's leaning so close to me. I thought my lips will touch his. Thank God. I got shocked and punched his face.

 

"Hey, what was that for?" he asked as he rub his cheek.

 

"Because you we're so close to me .. You I-idiot ert cockroach!" I shouted and reviewed his answers.

 

"You got 56." I said.

 

"Yes!" he shouted.

 

"You failed .. but atleast.. your score increased.." I said and he just rose an eyebrow.

 

"Thats all for today. Bye." I said but he made me stop.

 

'Where's my reward??" he asked with such a seductive voice.

 

"Punch .. you want?!" I shouted and rolled my eyes. I exited the room immediately.

 

Luhan's POV

 

"Okay bye ner---" I paused because she reached the door and exited the library immediately.

 

"--d" I said just to continue my sentence.

 

Seo's POV

I hate that guy! tch ! As if!!!! He's the opposite of myself. I sat on the same bench and brought list and a pen.

 

9. He's as slow as the Internet Explorer. (He has  a brother cockroach.)

 

__________________

A/N : Thank you subscribers ! Please leave a comment *pouts* For an inspiration and comment your opinions for the story. Sorry for wrong grammars. Sorry ! -/\- Please vote , share and comment ^______^ Thank you so much and here's your reward ! An update! Thanks guys ! SeoHan hwaiting~

 

-SawakoShawol