XIX

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

Recollection

 

Everyone’s in the school’s open field.Each section will be riding in one bus. Everyone is excited and cant wait to go to the recollection place.We don’t have a single clue about the recollection but we will be staying there for 3 days and of course, exam results will be out on the second day.

I noticed that Yonghwa is missing. Why do I feel like he’s so distant to me? I wander everywhere inside the campus but he is nowhere to be found. My phone rang,

 

“Where are you?” Yonghwa called me.

“Inside the campus, looking for you. Wait, where are you?” I asked. I am so worried.

“Sorry. I needed to go to the restroom a while ago. Im sorry.”  He answered.

 

Im relieved. I went back to the bus garage. I climbed up the bus and there are no vacant seats. I look for a space but I failed.

“Heey seo, why don’t you sit beside Luhan?” Kai said, grinning.

 

I noticed that there is a tiny space beside him. I am skinny enough to fit in, I guess.

 

 “Hmm, thanks.”

Position: kai – kris – ME- luhan- yonghwa

 

I feel my heart beating so fast as I sit beside him.  My heart cant stay calm. Sweat dripping. . Shaking, I don’t know what to do.

 

“You okay?” Lu asked as he look at me.

“Ah..yes..”  I answered. My voice is shaking! Argh.

 

He didn’t respond to my answer.  

 

“Hmm, youre so close. What if, you’re meant to be together? What do you think Kris?” Kai teases while poking my cheeks.

“Uhm, yup.” Kris nodded.

“What’s wrong with you?.” I asked. Pissed.

“Your face is so red! Why is that?” Kai said, grinning like a retard.

“It’s because of the weather, !”

“hmm, there’s something about the two of you, it’s like something sweet. Luhan?”

 

Luhan’s not responding. He is staring outside the window.

 

 “Hm, silence means yes.”  Kai said and suddenly he pushes Kris’ face near my face and I can feel his breath and I can’t breathe because of what Kai did. Kris is also shocked.

 

Things went so fast and I felt so dizzy.

--

I woke up and realized that we are now in the Retreat house or recollection house, whatever. I keep on over thinking things like what happened a while ago. Gosh! Kris. Me. Face to Face like literally. Luhan didn’t even bother to know what happened. He looks sad.

 

Kris is still shocked about what happened while Kai is enjoying his time with Juniel being a lovey-dovey couple. Some of the boys including Yonghwa helped the teachers to build teams.Each team must contain 7 persons. And because Yonghwa helped, he managed our group.  We are now 7 in the group. Our teammates are the following: Kai,Juniel,Kris,Me,Yonghwa,Luhan and.. Mami.

We fall in line and went to the court for the orientation.

 

“Okay, you are here to listen. We will be having our orientation about Recollection. Recollection is about gathering your experiences again and  share it to others.“ Ma’am said.

 

“Ohhh! I’m fired up!!!”  I exclaimed.

“bull.”  Luhan said while he has this ‘-off-youre-so-irritating’ kind of face.

“What’s your problem, huh?” I asked. What’s with the ditching stuff.

“You! Stop making noise. Nerd!”

“Cockroach!”

“What the hell did you just say?!?”

“Cockroach!!”

 

“What’s with the ruckus all about?” Ma’am asked.

“Maam, That’s what you call Lovers quarrel!” Kai shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

Everyone shouted “Ayieeee” to us like duhhhh.

 

“Oh, let’s give a round of applause for our couple!” Ma’am smirked.

 

“But for now, please lend me your ears, okay?” She said calmly.

 

I shut my mouth but Im still pissed off.

 

Orientation ended and we head to our room.

 

“Hey, we need to go to the canteen right now.  Late team will wash the dishes so hurry up!” Juniel laughed as she make her way out the room. Kai is waiting outside. Im so proud that she is more showy now.

 

“Okay, but I have to go to the CR first.”

 

Everyone left.

 

Because of the weather, I need to pee from time to time. -_- Our comfort room is big and has wide closet.

 

The lights turned off as I looked in the mirror. I thought I pressed some random button. I pressed the button again and I touched something slimy. Because of nervousness, I step backwards.I run to the door but it is locked! I felt something on my head. I touched it and it was a ing cockroach!!! I panicked. The room was pitch black and I don’t know where I am going.Until I slip and trip and accidentally sat on the bowl. My back hurts as . Because I am a scaredy-cat, I ended up crying. My eyes hurt because I am wearing contact lens.

 

‘bull, my body hurts so bad.” I cried.

 

The lights and I saw Luhan inside the closet, laughing out loud.

 

“You should’ve seen your face!”  

 

I  don’t know what to feel. I feel bad about myself. I just... don’t..

 

“eh? Why are you crying?”

“You always have your ways to make me suffer! I am so freaking tired of your !”

“It was a joke!”

“Joke?You hurt me, and now you’re telling me that it was a JOKE?” I buried my face into my hands.

“I was just having fun. Well then, I’m sorry.” He said as he bade goodbye.

“See you at the canteen.”  He said.

 

I am so pissed off! I can’t stop crying!

 

After several minutes, I fixed myself and went to the canteen.

 

“What did you do? You’re late and now we’re going to wash the dishes!” Mami complained.

“An incident happened.” I explained.

“What incident?” Kris asked.

“It’s because of Luhan..”

“You had ?!?” Kai shouted and everyone made the ‘wtf’ expression.

“WHAT?!?” Yonghwa screamed and ready to punch Luhan.

“ you!” Luhan’s middle finger starts to raise.

“NO! There was a cockroach and I slipped.”

“You wont slip if you’re not stupid.” Luhan.

“I am not stupid. There’s just this ond person who is so insensitive that he keeps on hurting people’s feelings!”  Tears run down my face.

 

“So you’re blaming me for your stupidity?!”

 

“Why not?!”

 

We exchange insults. Unfortunately, Ma’am heard us and told us to go to her office.

 

“What’s the problem?”  she asked and as usual, calmly.

“Him!”

“Her!”

 

“He is bullying me!” I answered.

“Why do you hate each other? I thought youre a couple.”  She asked.

 

“Tonight, you, two are going to wash the dishes.”

 

We step outside the office and I can feel the very bad aura surrounding us. We washed the dishes and ignored each other the whole time.

 

I have my pride. I will not cry anymore.

 

---------------

A/N: My gaaahddd. I went to the BoB concert yesterdaaaaay!!! Best of Best Concert in The Philippinnes was daebak!!! *u* I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN. Snsd uhuhuhu OT8. I miss sica so much :((