13

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

Seohyun's POV

 

"Hey, whats the noise all about?" Tiffany asks.

"Ah, the new transferee student." I say. I wonder who is he. The people are so noisy. They are in frenzy. Is that an actor? Or Keroro maybe? *u* Kyaa!

"Hey!" Tiffany snapped. 

"Oh, day dreaming.." Me

"Hey, do you know how to solve this ?" Luhan walks near me.

"Use these properties, then solve." 

"Ah." I say. No Thank You's. Luhan sits beside me. His long blond hair, nice white skin are just so adorable. "Why are you looking at me?" he asks.

Sht. "Because you're ugly. HAHA." 

"What?" he says as he holds my hand, touch my cheeks and leans loser to me. I can feel his breath.

"." Tiffany shouts.

"What? Its not what you think! Lulu, get off me." I say as I push him.

"Lulu? yuck. What a weird name." he replied.

"Gay."

"What?!"

I stick out my tongue, "Just keep on answering, I know that you can do it." I smiled. 

 

Classmates sat on their proper seats and I keep on watching Luhan.

 

"Okay, Good Afternoon, so we have a transferee student from Tokyo,Japan." 

"Sir!' someone shoted while panting. 

"Oh! There you are! Where have you been?"

"Escaping from the girls in this campus." he says.

"Introduce yourself."

"A pleasant day to everyone, I'm Jung Yonghwa from Japan. Please take care of me. Nice to meet you all."

 

WHAT? YONGHWA? I look at him and saw my bestfriend--Yonghwa!

 

"You may sit." Sir said.

"Where's my seat?" he asks. I pushed Luhan and raise my hand.

"Here!" I shouted.

"What are you doing nerd? Can't you see I'm solvig?" Luhan complains.

"No." I said, sticking out my tongue.

"WHAT?! My hurts like hell." he shouted as he touches his . (y . no.)

"Transfer to another table, he'll sit here." I explain.

"Mr.Lu, transfer to another vacant seat and let's start our lesson." Sir said as his chalk touches the board and started writing the lesson for today.

"Missed me?" Yonghwa asks as he sits beside me.

"Isnt it obvious? Of course! Why did you transfer? I thought you're just here to find something.."  -Me

"Nahh, its because I missed you so much! and yeah, it has to do with something." he replied.

"Who?"

"Mr.Jung and Ms.Seohyun, lower down your voice." Sir said. I saw Luhan giggling. =__=

 

----

Break Time.

"Tell me more about Tokyo!" I shouted as if I were a child.

"Nothing Special. I have my own career there, but I just want to find myself." he says.

What's wrong with this guy? "What do you mean? You're alone?" 

"Nah, keep on eating, my treat." 

"'Kay.."

 

Whats on his mind? His eyes look lonely, his smile's not real. I'll figure it out..soon.

 

"Hey what's up?" Luhan sits beside us wearing a serious face.

"What are you doing here?" I ask with a frown face. He is such a disturbance.

"We have a tutorial now, right?/"

"But you said You wont be able to come today."

"Aish! Just ignore it! Let's go!" he holds my wrist and was about to pull me.

 

"Hey, What are you doing?" Yonghwa asks holding my other wrist.

"Are you blind?" Luhan said sarcastically. I feel the tension between them.

"Don't fight! Luhan, he is my friend." I chuckled.

"I want to learn more today so lets go." Luhan says.

"Ill go with you." Yonghwa says.

"Yay! Group study! But first, please let go of my wrist? Im not trying to escape here or whatnot but please." -__-

 

-----

@Library

 

Teaching Luhan is fun to do but he keeps on glaring at Yonghwa for like..forever. =__=

"Luhan, please concentrate." I say turning his head into his notes.

"Youre such a good teacher!" Yonghwa says as he pats my head.

"Yah! Stop it, Im not a child anymore. Thanks tho."

 

"Ahm, Seohyun."

"Nerd." they both said. Same timing.

"What?"

"Are you free today?" same timing again.

"What? Are you imitating me?" Luhan shouted

"You? The heck!" Yonghwa says.

"THE THREE OF YOU! GET OUT! YOURE SO NOISY." The librarian said.

We stepped outside the library.

 

"Classes are over, let's go and take a walk." Yonghwa suggests.

"No. We still have to continue the lesson and besides, its cold." Luhan says.

"Whoa! You again?" We look back and it was Kai, smirking.

"Nah, what are you talking about?" Kai asks.

"Where do we go now.."

"Ah! Lets go to my house, Kris is there because he didnt come to school today and I'll introduce you to someone." he says.

"Who?" I ask.

"Secret. Luhan knows her but they never met. Let's go? Lets use my car." he says and we walked to the parking lot.

 

Kai drives, I am on the passenger seat while Luhan and Yonghwa sits together at the back. Luhan keeps on glaring. What's wrong with them?

--

 

Kai's house

 

"Whoa! Sooo big!" I say.

"Hehe, come in."  Kris opened the door.

"Ah! Seohyun!" Kris ran towards me and hugs me tight.

"Eh? Missed me that much?" He froze for a second.

"Kidding. Lets go!" and we enter Kai's house.

"You said you'll introduce us to someone?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Kris, where is she?" Kai asks.

"Kitchen. baking something for you guys." Kris replied. Kai entered the kitchen.

"Hello, Good Day." the girl speaks. Whoaaaaa. She's so beautiful!

"P-Please eat." She says as Kai prepares the food on the table.

"Im Juniel. Nice to mee you all." she says. 

"And she's my future wife ;) " Kai bragged. Theyre getting married. O__O

"Im Seohyun and this is my bestfriend, Yonghwa." She just nodded without even looking at us and eats a cookie.

 

"You seem so shy, kkk" I said to break the ice. Everyone is so quiet except for Kai and Luhan who are playing Xbox and fighting whenever someone loses. Childish yet cute.

 

"How are you feeling Seohyun? Are you cold? I'll buy you something hot to drink." -Kris.

"Ah, Im fine..thanks."

 

"Yonghwa, why dont you introduce yourself? I failed awhile ago." I ask. Im running out of questions, this is so awkward. "Or maybe, eat some cookie?"

"My stomach's upset..I guess I'll go home. Take care of her Kris." he says and walks out the door immediately. What happened to him?

 

"I'll go to my room first.. Nice meeting you." Juniel says.

 

She didn't finish eating the cookir. Oh, people nowadays are so weird.

 

"Can I get your number?" Kris asks me.

"Sure thing.. xxx"

"Thanks." he says.

"Its okay. ^__^ Youre welcome."

"Hows school?" he asks looking directly in my eyes.

"Yonghwa's now my classmate." 

"Thats cool."

"Yeah."

 

My cellphone vibrates.

"Wait, someone emailed me."

"From?"

"Mom."

"I got to go, Thanks for these. Bye!" I wave to him and went out of the house.  just dont like the awkward aura when Kris is around. I just dont know what to say and he's asking how's school. =__= He should have go to school instead of asking me those kind of things. Nothing new, nothing important excepet Yonghwa's now our classmate.

 

"I'll text you later!" Luhan shouts,standing outside.

"I'l go with you!" Kris says.

 

WHAT. LUHAN SAYS HE'LL TEXT ME. I DONT WANT KRIS TO SEE ME SQUEELING AND JUMPING ON THE ROAD. MY OVERFLOWING FEELS.Omfg. I must be a Luhan's fangirl.

 

"No thanks! Im fine by myself. Bye!" I say as I walk towards the taxi. Can't wait to shout! XD Kyaaa!

 

---

@home

 

"Im home."

"Your father called." Mother said.

"Really? What did he say?"

"He's going home,"

"When?"

"Christmas.."  she says.

My eyes get blurry, I miss my father. "WAAAAA! Im so lucky today mom!" I hug her and run upstairs. 

First, Yonghwa came. Second, Luhan will text me. Third, Dad will come home. I throw myself to my bed and stare at my cellphone. Waiting for a text from my husband-no, Luhan.

--

Hour passed and I received nothing. Maybe he's just busy right now or he's driving.

--

30 minutes passed and still nothing. Im getting sleepy. I yawned.

 

I was falling asleep when my phone vibrates. I unlock my cellphone and saw.. Kris. He's calling me. No. I need to see Luhan's text first :(

--

I waited for Kris to hung up. My phone vibrates again and my ovaries just exploded! Luhan texted me!

 

From: Manly Luhan

  Goodnight :*

 

Kris calls again. I answered the phone.

 

"Hello?"

"You busy?" he asks.

"Ah nope."

"You seem happy from the tone of your voice. Arent you sleepy? Did I disturb you?"

"Yes. You disturb me from fangirling! Yes Im happy, and you didnt disturb me."

"Why?"

"Because Luhan texted me!"

"What did he say?" his voice changed. =__= weird people nowadays..

"Goodnight,"

"Tch."

"with kiss emoticon! That was so cute! right?" >//<

"Kay.. I have to go. Bye."

 

I heard two beeps after he said goodbye. What's the matter, eh? Whatever, for sure I'll sleep tight tonight. I have to reply to his message.

 

To: Manly Luhan

   Goodnight. Sleep tight. Study your notes. Exams are coming. Hwaiting! kkk   *u*