The first day.

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

I sighed as I walked inside the school. I skipped my first sched :P HAHAHAHA. It is so cold. December! The cold breeze in the wind,the presents,the cookies, and snow! I saw the crowd.. Ahh, that casanova again. Tch. I was going to turn right but someone stopped me. I turned around and got shocked. Its the Kingka! Playboy Kingka, the Casanova. I felt the shaking of my bones, did I do something ?

 

"Hey nerd. Im Luhan." Tch =____= rude. Im still a girl! >3<

 

"What?" I asked.

 

"Uhmm, I failed one of my subject last sem.." he said.

 

"So what? The hell I care?" I asked and I turned around again to go to my next class but he stopped me--again.

 

"Hey .. why so hot-headed? Its december, Its cold. I need some warmth." he said.

 

"Huh? After calling me a 'nerd' you think I'm going to speak to you properly?" I mumbled.

 

"Arrgghh." I see how pissed he is. HAHAHAH!

 

"Its cold. I want you to give me warmth. Hug me." he teased.

 

Ack >///<

 

That one hit me.

 

"Huh? You still feel cold? But youre living in hell because youre satan's cousin.. Am I right?" I chuckled.

 

"What? Youre rejecting a hug from me? A Kingka? A handsome man? You'll regret this." he smirked. Creepy.

 

"Wow, too much confidence. You look like a cockroach! HAHAHAHA ! " I laughed.

 

"Im a handsome cockroach then?"

 

"Tch, bye. Dont wanna see you again." I said.

 

"Hey! That girl is in love with me!" I heard him shout. I didnt mind because Im sure its not me. Who cares. Until I saw everyone. I realized that Luhan shouted that Im his girlfriend. Their eyes are focused on me. Specially girls eyes. If stare could kill, for sure .. My family is mourning my death now. I hate that Luhan-cockroach.

 

The bell rang, it means it's time for our next period. (3rd) I went to my classroom and sat on my chair. I bit my lower lip and moved my big eyeglasses up.

 

"Its so cold." I whisperred to myself.

 

"Then let me hug you." I got shocked because someone whisperred to my ear. That gave me goosebumps.

 

"YAH ! Why are you here?Its my seatmate's seat. Dont sit there." I said.

 

"But we already exchanged seats.." he said with such a seductive voice.

 

"Ah K." I replied.

 

Seohyun... Its okay...Dont lose your temper..okay... sigh...

 

The class started when Mr.Sy greeted us with such a disgusting ugly voice. He's old,thats why.

 

Luhan gave me a note.

 

"Whats your name?" he asked but its written on that piece of paper. Huh? He's been my classmate in this class and all this time.. he doesnt even know my name? I hate him completely.

 

"Stop bugging me." I replied and returned the paper to him.

 

"Hey, tell me your name." he gave back the paper. Im pissed. Waaaaaaaa!

 

" you." I wrote and pout. He's so stubborn! Luhan keeps on laughing and I dont really know why. Maybe he's crazy. AHAHA! He ran away from a mental hospital. I giggled and cant help but laugh.

 

"You two!" Mr.Sy shouted. I looked back to see who's that person ....

 

"Dont look back. Im talking to you and you too Luhan!" he shouted.

 

Sht. Im in a big trouble with this guy. arrggh. -_-

 

"Go out and clean the gym." he commanded.  I cant do anything so I just obey this old man.

 

At the gym, I picked up those basketballs and put it in their proper places.

 

"Why were you laughing a while ago?" Luhan asked.

 

Im with this freak guy! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGHH !     I shut my mouth up to avoid saying bad words.

 

"Hi you." I looked at him.

 

"What did you just say?" Its pissing me off.

 

"You forgot already? I asked what your name is and you wrote ' you'. Thats the reason why I was laughing. How about you?" he burst out laughing.

 

"HA-HA-HA . Funny." I said sarcastically.

 

" you can you get the mop for me?" I handed him the mop.

 

"Hey you , please give me the basketballs.." I gave him the basketballs.

 

" you.. give me the rag."

 

" you , the broom."

 

" you .. ah.. nothing."

 

" y---"

 

"What?!" I shouted. He keeps on asking me to give something he needs. urrgh. Im pissed off. Annoyed. Stressed.

 

"And please dont talk to me like that! I have a name! My name is Seohyun. Its not ' you' !! " I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

"Seohyun..." his expression fell down from happy to sad. I dont care.

 

"Yes? Whats the problem?" I rose an eyebrow.

 

"Uggh, nothing. I remember something bad. Lets continue cleaning." he said.


We cleaned the whole gym. I did my work faster because Luhan was quiet the whole time.

 

"Where's your friends?" he asked so sudden. That question made me froze.

 

"Ah.. ah,,," I cant find the right words to say. He came closer to me. He leaned closer and closer and closer / I closed my eyes and ..

 

"Youre beautiful if you wont wear this." he said as he removed my eyeglasses. That one made me blush. Yes ! I admit. A bit.

 

"Hey , give that back to me." I said and he ran away like a child. I chase after him and when I caught him... We both fell and got in an awkward position. He's at the top of me, Our faces are so close to each other. I can feel his breath.

 

I got up and took my glasses back.

 

"Ah.. ah.. Luhan, Im finished cleaning. Bye." I said and I ran to the exit door rapidly.

 

Sht, That was close! I sat on a bench in the waiting area. Argh! Seohyun! Forget it!!! He's nothing . Yes, nothing. I shook my head off. He's a casanova, playboy and one of the Kingkas. And youre just there.. being simple , geek , plain , or a nerd, Whatever you say! I shrugged off my shoulders and covered my face with my hands. The gloves.. soft gloves.. *LUHAN* aRRGGGHH! Stop popping out in my mind all of a sudden you Cockroach!

 

He's a casanova . Youre just shocked about what happened a while ago. You dont have a crush on him----  what? Me ? NOOO ! I brought out a pen and a paper and started to write this ..

 

1. He's a playboy.

2. He has so many flings and he's ert. kekeke.

3. Just there to tease you.

4. He's nothing but a lie.

5. he's just fooling around.

6. He will break your heart.

7. He will leave you sooner or later.

8.He's handsome but its the opposite of their attitude.

 

"Two more.." I whisperred.

 

I finally pulled myself together and move to the next sched. English class.

 

"He's here again? Hell No."