XXIX

The Casanova's Jar of hearts

Months passed but Luhan hasn't given up yet. He gives me bouquet of flowers everyday. Sometimes, he’ll give me chocolates and a book to read. He changed. He’s now sweet to me and I like it. But, the plan is still on-going. I won’t say yes until I see his true feelings. It’s just… you know, hard to believe in him because he played with my feelings for like several times and even made me as a ‘deal.’ I hate the fact that I love him.

 

It’s almost summer break when Edward invited us to go to his rest house. He will be celebrating his 45th birthday. He invited us and some of his co-teachers slash friends. We arrived at the rest house after 6 hours.

 

“I’ll carry your bags.” Luhan said.  I just nodded and walked inside the cabin. Wow, everything looks awesome. Most of the furniture is made up of mahogany and painted maroon. The tall  trees surrounding us and the mini bar looks wonderful too. I am so excited!

 

Mami, Juniel and me will be sleeping in the same room while the boys, Yonghwa, Kris, Kai and Luhan will be sleeping in the next room. I took pictures of some artsy stuff and posted it on my instagram.

 

The girls made lunch while the boys will be helping the teachers with their belongings. Edward is gay so most of the teachers are girls. They will be staying in the other cabin next to ours. I think, we’re with 5 teachers including Edward. One of the teachers is his boyfriend. Ssshhh!

 

-

After lunch, we made our way to the beach. Everything is so refreshing. Edward made cold drinks and yep, it was delicious. I even took a photo of it and posted it on my instagram.  We laid on the beach and soaked up the sunshine.

-

 

It’s 7pm and we decided to play a game. The teachers are not included, only the seven of us. 

 

“Hmmm, what game do you want to play?” Mami asked. She must be so excited because of the tone of her voice.

“Should we play hide and seek?” Yonghwa replied.

“No! That’s not fair, I can’t hide properly because of my height.” Kris said. We laughed because it’s true.

“Hmm, body shot?” Kai smirked holding a bottle of tequila,shot glass, salt and lime. I guess he got it from the mini bar.

 “What’s body shot?” I asked; totally clueless.

“You’re so naïve. It is a 'not-so-ual' way of doing shots of tequila.” He chuckled and continues, “Your lime is held in somebody’s mouth and the salt put on a body part.” Kai explained, giving me a seductive look.

I ask, “What body part?” I’m kind of nervous about the answer…

“Stomach, neck or even S.” Juniel said winking at me, making me terrified.

“Hey, it’s kind of you know, for adults.” Luhan chimes in.

“Whoa, Luhan? Are you sick or something like that? Don’t you dare say that. In fact, you’re the one who told us about this game. Remember?” Kai smiles, “Are you impressing Seohyun?”

“Uhh, okay if that’s what you want. I’ll do it. Who’s with me?” Lu asks.

“Hmm, sounds fun!”

“Let’s do it!”

“YOLO!”

 

Everybody raised their hands and Juniel raised mine. Whoa, is she forcing me to do it?

“Hey, wait, I’m included? Does Edward know about this?” I asked Juniel and she nodded like it isn’t a big deal. Oh well, maybe it’s all about the ‘fun’. I guess?

 

Juniel goes first and she chose Kai as the partner. She laid on the table and the game started.

“What kind of body shot do you want? The beginner’s body shot or the advanced body shot?” Kai asked his lips. He really is excited while me… terrified and nervous.

“The advanced.” Juniel whispers “I love you.” to Kai’s ear. Well, maybe it’s not whisper because it’s loud enough to hear her.

Everybody’s making noise including Yonghwa! They also turned up the music. Kai started.

He sets up the salt and lime wedge as in the first variant. He gave the lime wedge to Juniel, who held the rind between her teeth with the flesh pointing outward. He sprinkled some salt on an area of her exposed skin- between neck and shoulder then he poured some tequila into a concave part of Juniel’s body—her belly button. He drinks up the tequila, up the salt, earning giggles from Juniel and then he grabbed the lime wedge from Juniel’s mouth.

 

After a while, I caught myself having fun too. I am into the game now and I must say that yes! It’s fun. Kris and Mami goes next, they did the advanced one too.

 

Juniel pushed me towards the table and says “Lay down.” I realized something, it’s all fun except when you’re next. I laid on the table, asking them to go easy on me. I chose the beginner’s body shot because hey, this is my first time. Yonghwa’s my partner. He fills the glass with tequila and drinks it, then quickly the salt off my belly then grabbed the lime wedge from my mouth and the juice from it. And It’s a shame to say this but it’s fun! It tickled though.

 

I was going to stand up when they pushed Luhan towards me.

“Shot! Shot! Shot!” Juniel told me to laid on the table again and shocks! Luhan’s gonna be my partner. Sheez!!! I saw Luhan shaking his head and refuses to do the body shot with me. I think he’s showing respect of some sort.

 

“Bro, do you even yolo?” Kai shouted and Luhan agreed. He says ‘I’m sorry’ even though I can’t hear it, I can read it just by looking at his lips. I laid down and they asked us to do the advanced body shot. I don’t know but the thought of him tasting me is like heaven or nevermind.

 

We made it several times and of course, the girls did them too. We finished the bottle of tequila and I am feeling a little bit drowsy and it makes me want to vomit.

 

-

They boys cleaned up the mess while Juniel made her way to the room. She’s drunk. She’s like a pro in drinking. Mami’s sitting on the floor, her head’s down to the sofa. I almost forgot, she did the body shot with Luhan too but it’s not a threat though. I know that Luhan’s into me.

 

Yonghwa served a hot coffee to me to lessen the effect of the alcohol. We’re underage and we’re doing this. Hahaha.

“We’re badass.” I said giggling.

“Totally.” Yonghwa said then continued mopping the floor.

 

After an hour, the teachers invited us to eat with them. They cooked the food and the effect of the alcohol lessened. Juniel can’t make it so we went outside without her. The food looks so delish and it will make you drool, I swear!

 

There are two long tables for us and for the teachers. We sat down and started eating. I saw Luhan thinking about the food he’s going to get. This is my turn to impress him. I picked up the salmon and put it in his plate. I was going to eat my food when everybody got shocked.

 

“What?” I asked.

“He’s allergic to salmon.” Mami glared at me.

“I’m sorry I didn’t….” I paused when Luhan ate the piece of salmon.

“Luhan!” Kai shouted.

 Luhan swallowed everything and he began shaking. Rashes begin to show and he can hardly breathe. I don’t know what to do! Mami asks Kai to get some medicine and the teachers came towards us to see what’s happening.

 

“What have you done?” Mami glared at me like I am her prey.

 

 I saw their eyes staring at me like I murdered him. I run away because I don’t know what to do!

                                                                               

 

Hi lovely subbies, sorry for the grammar. english isnt my first launguage so yeah. On the other hand, this is a longer chapter for y'all. Part one of the vacation hihihi. Hope ull comment and i hope u liked it! xoxo