SHINee

You've got to be kidding me

Minho's POV

The driver drove me to my dorm. I went out of the car and quickly make my way to the house. Before i could open the door, suddenly, Jonghyun hyung and Key open the door wide and started bombarding me with questions. Here, i live with four other idiots.

The first one is Lee Jinki, also known as Onew. He is the eldest amongst us and also the most responsible one. But, he can be so weird and awkward at times.

The second one is Kim Jonghyun, the noisiest hyung i've ever met. He can be quite rude at times, but he is very honest. Eventhough he is honest, he can be too honest at times, which makes us want to zip his mouth for saying his thoughts without thinking what others felt. Tsk, as if i think of others. *Rolls eyes*

Then we have Kim Kibum also known as Key. He is Jonghyun hyung's cousin. He is also noisy and loud and always puts himself before others. Key is the fashionista of the group. Hence, he owns many nice clothes and accessories in his wardrobe.

Then there's Taemin, the baby of the group. Well, maybe not. He is manly and handsome, no wonder girls chase after him. He is also socially awkward, so he don't really talk much with people he don't know.

All of us are from the same school, SM Academy, but we are all in different majors. Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung and Taemin major in Performing Arts, Key major in Fine Arts, while I major in Sports and Lifestyle.

So yeah, a little introduction about people whom i lived with.

"Woah woah woah hyung, slow down! I just reached home. Can't you at least let me in or something? I'm exhausted you know!" I said,while taking off my shoes.

"Exhausted from what huh? Running for the ball, or running away from reality?" Onew hyung suddenly ask from the second floor.

I cleared my throat, not sure of how to answer hyung's question. Before i could open my mouth, Key threw me another question, "Why didn't you retort back to the girl like you usually do? So, that means what she said was true then, that you don't know how to play soccer? Oh god, then why are you the captain? Tsk, this is pathetic!"

"And not to forget, your dad is also a soccer coach! How embarrassing can that be hyung?" Taemin added, emphasising on 'dad'.

"SHUT UP! I'VE ENOUGH OF THIS! URGH, ARE YOU GUYS EVEN MY FRIENDS?! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted at them before going up to my room. After a long tiring day, I have to face this? God, I'm so so so so so tired!