Three Days?!

You've got to be kidding me

Minho's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of the vacuum cleaner. Urgh, whats the time now? My head hurts alot!

"OH NO! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T SH*T!"

I quickly get ready for school cause there's only 5 minutes left before school starts and i have an important trail going on today! As i was running towards the front door, Taemin stopped infront of me.

"What are you doing Taem? I'm late for school already!"

"What school is open on a Saturday hyung?" He asked.

"THERE IS- wait, WHAT?! S-S-SATURDAY?! Taem, you've got to be kidding me?"

"Why in the world are you up so early on a weekend? It' freaking 7 in the morning!" Key groaned while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"I was cleaning the house and Minho hyung here thought today was a schooling day when actually its a Saturday!" Taemin replied.

"Minho pabo! Pabo Minho! Anyway where have you been these past three days? We didnt see you around in school." Key asked.

"Three days? T-H-R-E-E days?" I was shocked. Totally shocked. What happened to me?

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO NOISY?! DINO HERE TRYNA SLEEP!!!" Jonghyun hyung screamed, making the three of us jumped at the sound of his voice.

"Sorry hyung!" The three of us said in unison, with our heads hung low. When the Dino is mad, everyone stays silent.

"Oh, you're back Minho! Where were you? I thought you were too scared to face people in school so you decided to burry yourself alive or something," Onew hyung appeared from the kitchen with a mouthful of chicken. 

"Err-" "Hyung! That's my chicken!" Jonghyun hyung ran towards Onew hyung and started snatching away the chicken from Onew hyung's hands.

"So what actually happen to you Minho? Why didn't i see you around?" Key casually ask, not bothering about the other two hyungs.

"I don't know actually. I went to sleep the other day, and woke up today to know that i slept for the past three days! This is crazy! I didnt get to attend the soccer trail!"

"Don't worry about it, you got in. Apparently your fangirls threatened our principal that they are not gonna attend the examination if you are not playing in the championship." Key replied calmly. Weirdos. What does that got to do with me not playing in the championship? Pfft!

"Oh, that's great! What about that girl?"

"That girl? Jieun you mean?" I nodded.

"She's okay i guess? Dude, we're in different class! How am i supposed to know anything about her?" I awkwardly laugh it off. I am still mad at her i guess? Urgh, why does she have to stirr such things in my life? Stupid Jigun, Jieum, Jieun, whatever her name is! I'm gonna hate her for life!