Talk

You've got to be kidding me

 

"Appa!" 
 
"Jieun-ah! Where were you last night? I was so worried of you! I thought you'd never come back!" Appa hugged me.
 
"I'm sorry appa! I just don't want to marry him. But it was also my fault for backing off last minute. I'm sorry appa..."
 
"It's okay darling. It's okay. But next time please don't ever run away like yesterday. It was so dramatic and horrifying!"
 
"Oh, appa, how's omma?"
 
"Your mother is resting in her room now. She doesn't want to stay in the hospital. She say she wanted to look for you. But with her condition how could she go out? We decided to give her sleeping pills and now she's sleeping soundly."
 
"Ohh, I... I shall let her rest then. Appa, i'm sorry once again!" 
 
"It's okay Jieun-ah, it's okay. Go up and rest okay? Go."
 
I hugged appa one more time before going up to my room.
 
As I walk up, I heard strange noises from my room. I quickly open the door. To my surprise, it was Jjong oppa.
 
He was on my bed with my other heel,  crying like a baby. Damn, he looked pretty.... Pretty ugly! No wait, he is ugly. 
 
"Oppa! Why are you crying?"
 
"Huh? JIEUN-AH! WHEN DID YOU RETURN?!" Oppa pulled me into a tight embrace.
 
"I'm sorry for not being able to help you yesterday. I'm sorry for not being there for you all the time. I'm sorry for just letting you go just like that yesterday. I'm really really sorry Jieun-ah!"
 
"Why are you apologizing oppa? I'm okay. I'm sorry too appa! I love you so much! Thank you for what you've done so far. Please don't blame yourself for what happened yesterday. I'm sorry oppa!" 
 
We hugged for a while before oppa pulled away. We chatted on about yesterday, where I went and what I did yesterday and how I get back home. 
 
Oppa decided to stay over for tonight because he wants to sleep with me. 
 
When night comes, omma woke up from her sleep. She was  quite shock to see me at home, but glad I was. We talked for a few hours. I told her about Hana, oppa and Joon. I also told her about my school and what had happened all those stuff. I finally open up to omma and I could understand her better and vice versa. 
 
"Okay omma, I want to get ready for bed. I'm so tired! And oppa keeps spamming me texts to quickly sleep with him tonight." 
 
Omma nodded and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight darling! Tell your oppa I'm jealous because you're sleeping with him tonight!" 
 
"Arra!" I giggled. My mum is so silly. 
 
After cleaning myself, I went to bed. It was the greatest night. I get to sleep soundly because one; A burden was lifted after talking to omma. Two; oppa was here hugging me to sleep. 
 
'Thank you Hana, thank you for watching over me. I love you.