Unexpected

You've got to be kidding me

"A-a-annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jieun," i bowed, being polite. At the corner of my eyes i can see him smirking.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Jonghyun," oppa bowed too. He tried being calm and ignore the person who killed his girlfriend. I pity oppa.

"Do you guys know why were eating with the Lee family?" Appa asked while patting Mr Lee's shoulder. Both oppa and I shook our head.

"Do you want to know why?" Omma asked. She seemed extremely happy today. To be honest, I don't want to know. I never want to know why we're having dinner with them cause i have a bad feeling about this. But i don't want to ruin the moment and so i nodded and smile, "Neh, why are we having a dinner with Mr Lee's family at this luxurious restaurant omma?"

"You," omma pause for a while before continuing, "...are going to marry Joon!" Omma squealed.

Before I could say anything, oppa stood up and went out of the restaurant. Everybody was shocked by his sudden reaction.

I felt a sting in my eyes. My visio became blury all of a sudden.

I... am getting married?

"You've got to be kidding me?" I blurted out.

All eyes were on me. Everybody stayed silent for a while. A few minutes past, dad stood up and pulled me outside.

"I'm sorry darling, i know what happened between Jonghyun, you and Joon. But i can't help it. Your omma and Joon's omma promised each other to marry you with Joon when you got older. Further more, Mr Lee is willing to help me with my business. This is the only way I could show my gratitude. Please! I beg you! Help me! Make your omma happy before she leave all of us! Please darling!" Dad kneeled down infront of me while holding my hand. Tears kept rolling down his face.

"Appa stand! I will do it. Not because anything, but to make omma happy before she dies. I'm sorry too appa." I said, walking back the restaurant to retrieve my clutch.

"I'm sorry omma." I said before leaving the restaurant.

I walk towards the park that i usually go to. I was shaking all the way. Why must i marry him? Why? I hate him! I hate him! I. HATE. HIM.

When i reach the park, it was already 7pm. The park was dark eventhough there's street light lighting the park. I sat at my usual spot, crying.

*Flashback 11 years ago*

"Oppa! Do you love me?" A pretty little girl ask the boy who was busy with his video game.

The boy paused the game before looking up at the girl. "Of course I love you!"

"Really? Then will you marry me when we get older?" The girl ask again, playing with the rim of her dress.

"Of course! I love you too much I can't wait to get older!" The girl blushed at the boy's confession.

"Okay oppa! Promise me that you'll love me forever and marry me when we get older!" The girl pulled out her pinky. The boy smiled before interwinding his pinky with hers.

From afar, two ladies watch their children being sweet and lovey dovey with each other. Both of them discussed some things before agreeing to one thing, marrying their children when the right time comes.

*End of flashback*

"Arghh!! Why him omma? Why him?" I shouted while hitting the ground. I scratched myself a few times but i didn't care at all. It doesn't hurt as much as how my heart hurts right now.

"Stop! Are you crazy?" A voice shouted while pulling me into a hug. I cried in his arms.

"Its okay, let it out. I may not know what happened or how you feel right now, but i know after letting it out you'll feel abit better. Let it out, let it all out my dear." The voice said.

An hour passed and my sobbing subsided. I looked up, wanting to know who comforted me for the past one hour. To my surprise it was.... Yongguk-sshi.

"I'm really sorry. I shouldn't over react just now. Thank you for comforting me Yongguk-sshi." I stood up and bowed to him.

He chuckled, "Drop the sshi. Yongguk is fine or do you prefer oppa?"

"Uhh, okay then Yongguk. Thank you for being there for me. It's late now, i think i should head home now. See you tomorrow!" I bowed one last time before walking away from him.

"You've got to be kidding me?" Yongguk turned me around to face him.

"Err-"

"No, you're going home with me. Let me send you home. It's already 9.12pm and I dont want to see you on the front covers of the newspaper reading 'A GIRL WAS FOUND DEAD NEAR THE HAN RIVER' Let's go!" Yongguk interlaced our hand and pulled me into his car.

"Don't worry, i won't kill you or sell you." He joked, opening the door for me. How sweet.

"Thank you oppa!" I cupped my mouth. Aish babo!

"Go in. Palli!" I think i saw him blush.

In the car, it was silent. It wasnt awkward though, just silent. Maybe he's giving me some space to think or be alone i guess?

I was contemplating whether to go home or not. I'm not ready to face omma and appa. I want to know what happened to oppa as well but I dont know where he lives. But if i dont go home, where do i go?

"Yongguk, can I not go home?" I asked. He just stared at me.

Confused.

"It's up to you actually. But personally i think it's better for you to go home. It's safe. I can bring you somewhere and anywhere that you think is safe, as long as its not a hotel or a motel." He said.

"C-can I sleep at your place tonight if you don't mind?" I fidget in my seat. What if he dont allow me to? Where do i go? And out of all things, i forgot to bring my phone!

"Okay." Yongguk simply said. I was relieved. Thank god he allow me to stay with him tonight. Thank you Yongguk! I owe you alot!