Dream?

You've got to be kidding me

 

I ran to the taxi stand near the chapel and ask the driver to send me to the cemetry. The driver was kind of shock, but he still drove me there. I couldn't think straight. My mind was in a total mess. 
 
As I was walking on the pavement, I realised that I only had one shoe on. Cinderella much?
 
After a few minutes looking around for the grave, I finally found it. It was the first time after 2 years of not visiting this place. The grave was well mantained. I wonder who did this though. 
 
"Lee Hana, I came. Do you miss me?"
 
I went closer to the grave, trembling at each step.
 
"Lee Hana, I missed you! I missed you so much! I need someone to hug me! I need you! Do you think what I did was right? Do you think what I did is the best for my future?" I cried even more while hugging her grave.
 
I miss every single thing that we did together. Why must she return to God so fast? I haven't get to see her in a wedding dress and compliment her, film videos together, everything we wrote in out bucket list! I want to meet her so bad. 
 
No I'm not suicidal. I'm not planning to die early either, but I just want to meet Hana for awhile and talk to her even if it's just a dream. 
 
I spent the whole day hugging Hana's grave, crying and crying and telling her how much I miss her till I fell asleep. 
 
The next day when I woke up, the first thing I saw was Hana. She was sitting beside me in a lacy white dress and her hair tied into a pretty bun. She was my hair.
 
It shocked me! Without thinking I hugged her and she felt so real! Tears kept falling from my eyes.
 
"Are you Hana?" 
 
She nodded and smiled widely at me. Oh how I miss her hugs! I was halfway telling her stories when suddenly a ray of light hit my eyes. It was so bright, I was almost blinded by it. 
 
"Jieun! What are you doing here?" 
 
I opened my eyes. 
 
"Oppa?"
 
"Since when did you call me oppa?" Minho teased me.
 
"So I can't call you oppa? Okay then." I stood up and walk away from him. 
 
"Jieun-ah! Wait for me!" He shouted.
 
"Jieun-ah, what are you doing here anyway? Did you sleep here?" 
 
I stopped walking. "Yeah after yesterday I went here to catch up with Hana, somehow."
 
"Ahh, yesterday was a disaster! Both your mum and Joon's mum fainted when you ran away! Joon went berserk! It was a scary scene!"
 
"What did he do?"
 
"Well he threw a table, broke a few chairs and smashed the speakers. The priest and some guest were injured because of that."
 
"What?! Really?"
 
"Yeah! He was out of control yesterday. We had to tie him up and call the mental hospital to get him checked."
 
"He kept denying that he wasnt crazy, he's just love sick because of you." 
 
"HAHAHAHA! What? Love sick? Eww, disgusting! But, uhm, how about appa and Jjong oppa?" I felt guilty as I said their names. 
 
"Stop fidgeting with your fingers. It's annoying. They're fine. They told you right they will support you in whatever choice you made."
 
"At first, we were shocked that its not according to plan. We were so speechless when you ran away yesterday. I didn't know you could run that fast with your heels! Dae to the bak!"
 
"Talking about heels, I only had ine heels on by the way," I pulled up my wedding dress to show him.
 
"Dae to the bak! How the hell do you manage to run that fast again?"
 
"I don't know either. But why are you here?" 
 
"I was visiting my grandmother's grave. That's when I saw girl still in her wedding dress sleeping in the middle of an empty cemetry. Aren't you afraid of anything last night?"
 
"No. My mind was in a mess, I couldn't care less about my surrounding. But I had this weird dream before you woke me up."
 
"What dream? Of marrying Joon?"
 
"NO! But I dreamnt that I met Hana and hugged her. It felt so real and we walk for hours till a ray of light cut off our conversation."
 
"Oh, mianhae for waking you up."
 
"Anni! It's okay. Ahh, oppa, should I check on omma?"
 
"It's best for you to change out of the wedding dress first right? Then you can meet your parents and hyung. He cried so hard yesterday. He blame himself for everything."
 
"Can you please send me home now!" I pulled his hands towards the carpark.