The Meeting

You've got to be kidding me

"Oof! Ouch! What the-" Minho rubbed his left eye. It was abit swollen due to the impact of the floorball ball.

"I'm so sorry Minho-sshi! Really really sorry! Does it hurt alot?" Jieun rushed towarda Minho, examining Minho's eye.

Minho was taken aback by the close distance between him and Jieun. "Uh, no. It's okay. Uhm, i'm fine. I gotta go now bye!"

Without looking back, Minho went straight to his class. Jieun was left there with guilt overpowering her soul.

"I really hope he's fine. His eyes look pretty bad. Ouch!"

-After School-

"The reason why I called all of you here is because I dont want to see, hear or even know about any bullying in this school," Yongguk stared at Minho before continuing. "Since I'm the president of the Sports and Lifestyle school I want this school to be well-mannered and disciplined."

All the sports representatives nodded while groaning quietly. In their minds, they are cursing Jieun for all these. Little do they know, they are also called to be told about something inportant.

"Another thing, there will be a sports meeting next three months," Himchan said, surprising everybody. "It's an interclass competition. Since all of you here are the sports representatives of each class, i hope you guys can help me spread the words."

"Yes, spread the words. We will be putting up more details about the competition on the P.E notice board," Daehyun added.

"Alright, i think that's all we have to say. You're dismissed and good luck!" Yongguk said before leaving ahead of the others.

While everyone was leaving the atrium, Minho just sits there, and stare blanky into space. There were lots of things running through his head.

"Maybe this is a platform for me to show and prove to Jieun that i'm good at sports and i can lead a team. And maybe, i can charm her with my skills during the interclass competition! YES! I got it!" Minho thought while smiling from ear to ear.

-------------------------------

A/N Sorry for the short chapters and everything. I'm not having a laptop for the time being. And only updating using my phone. Whatever it is, i'll edit when i'm free and enjoy what i've posted so far!