Feelings

You've got to be kidding me

 

Yongguk's POV

 

"What will I do? Hmmm, I would find a boyfriend and tell my mum that I got pregnant to the guy's child and I want him to be responsible for it instead of Joon oppa. How bout that?"

 

"Hmm, not bad oppa. But who the hell wants to be my boyfriend? I'm like the ice cold girl in school that nobody dares to get close to."

 

'I can help you. I don't mind being the guy who'd be the 'father of your child'. To be honest Jieun, I loved you eversince the first time we got to know each other through the sport leader camp. I don't know why I'm so attracted to you at that time that I always wanted to be near you and watching over you. I know I'm freaking you out right now but I just want to tell you the truth.'

 

'I want you to know my feelings. I've been secretly waiting for this time where I could just sit with you and talk to each other about anything, where I could see your face up real close, where I could pay attention to you and only you, where I can understand your perspective. I... I love you Jieun. I really do. I don't need an answer from you right now. I just want you to know and acknowledge my feelings. I don't care if you go out with other guys but I want you to spend your time with me as your oppa or at least a close friend who you can turn to when you need someone to talk to.' I really want to say that. But no, she'll freak out!

 

"You must be crazy. Just follow what your mum wants. Make her happy okay? I'll be here for you whenever you need help!" That's what I manage to say. I really really want to pull her to a hug and comfort her saying everything will be alright eventhough I'm pretty sure it won't be. But what can I do to help her? I'm as helpless and hopeless as her in this situation. I just hope that Joon guy won't mistreat Jieun again like what he did to her the last time.

 

"Thank you oppa! Really appreciate that." She smiled weakly. There was a complete silence. Both of us deep in our own thoughts.

 

"Why are you guys still up?"

 
 

"Oh my god! What the?"

 

"Relax, it's just a mask. So why are you guys still up at 4 in the morning? We still have school later you know!" Himchan nagged at us. Typical Himchan .___.

 

"We are just having a private conversation. Why are YOU up so early?" I couldn't help but to ask back.

 

"Since I am the mother of you four hopeless kids, it's my duty to make breakfast for you guys and wake you guys up so that you won't be late for school. This isn't something new! Now if you don't mind, I wanna start cooking and bathe right after that. Oh and you Jieun, I've prepared for you your school uniform and books. It's in the guest room."

 

"Thank you oppa! Thank you so much!" Jieun went up to Himchan and hugged him tight. Yeah, I'm jealous. So jealous! I wanna rip Himchan apart! I stormed out of the kitchen towards my room. Why am I acting like this? Urgh, whatever I need sleep!

 

Himchan's POV

 

Is this girl crazy?! Why did she hug me infront of Yongguk hyung? I'm surely gonna die later! Damn! But Yongguk hyung looks cute when he's jealous! Mwehehehehe but no. I wouldn't want to make Yongguk hyung jealous even more and I don't want Jieun to have feelings for me. I don't want Yongguk hyung to be sad and depressed before he met Jieun. Thank you Jieun for coming to hyung's life. It really means alot not only for hyung but for the rest of B.A.P as well. Please stay by hyung's side forever Jieun. Please.

 

"Don't you wanna sleep for the remaining two hours?" I asked Jieun, pulling away from her embrace.

 

"No, I shall help you. I don't feel like sleeping at this hour. I don't think I could wake up by the time cause I'm a heavy sleeper." She bow her head while scratching the side of her neck.

 

"Okay little girl. As long as you don't make so much noise and wake up the rest it's fine with me."

 

After a few minutes of cooking and preparing the food, Jieun went out to the living room for God know what reason, but when I wanted to go up to my room to get ready for school I saw her sleeping on the couch. 'Haish this girl! I've asked you to sleep right? How am I supposed to bring her up? Oh well, shall ask Yongguk hyung or Zelo to carry her up later then.' With that I quickly ran up to my room and take a quick shower. After I finished getting ready for school, I went to Yongguk hyung's room. He wasn't asleep at all. He was playing games on his phone.

 

"Hyung, carry Jieun up to the guest room. She fel asleep on the couch. I'm busy waking up the rest. Palli! You don't want Jieun to have a back ache do you?" I went out of his room then went to Daehyun's room to wake him up.

 

A few minutes later I heard Yongguk hyung went out of his room. I watched every step that he took from his room to the living room and then to the guest room. He was careful with his steps. He was careful not to drop Jieun. He was careful not to make Jieun uncomfortable. He was extr careful when climbing the flight of stairs. Yongguk hyung is such a nice guy. What does he do to deserve a poor treatment from his parents? It's a good thing he left his family and lived with us B.A.P.