Wedding

You've got to be kidding me

 

At B.A.P's house
"What? No! That can't be!" Zelo shouted.
 
"Please Zelo! For noona!"
 
"Urgh! But why?" Zelo whined again.
 
"Because you're fast like ninja!" Everybody said.
 
"Nawwwyeah... But what if I die or something bas were to happen?"
 
"Zelo-yah! We're there for back up babo!" Himchan yelled.
 
The house is so noisy! Everybody is giving out suggestions and whining about it being a difficult task and impossible to do.  Gaah! It's so frustrating to think if ways to cancel the whole wedding!
 
"Aha noona! Why not you just attend the wedding, pretend that you're nervous and all. But when you're there infront of the priest, you just say you can't do it and run away!" Taemin suggest.
 
"Runaway bride? No freaking way Taemin!" I retorted.
 
"Uhm, how about.... We call L.Joe and Zico's gang to play kidnap?" Jongup  suggest. Everyone fell silent and just stare at him. 
 
"Uh.. Heh, it's okay. It probably won't work anyway." He shrugged.
 
"NO!" Everyone said in unison. 
 
"It was a great idea Jongup. Where'd you get that idea from?" Jjong oppa went up to him and gave him a tight hug. 
 
Ew, it looks disturbing and Jongup looks like he's gonna die in any minute.
 
"Yah! Stop hugging him!" Yeay! Jealous Key is back~
 
So Yongguk oppa called Zico oppa while Minho called L.Joe to come. On the other hand, I called my cousin L oppa and his friends to come over as well. Maybe they could give a little hand in our mission. 
 
Soon, Zico oppa came with his friends. Not long after, L oppa and his friends came. Now we're just waiting for L.Joe oppa.
 
While waiting for L.Joe oppa, the rest of the guys were busy planning on what to do on my going-to-be-cancelled-wedding day. 
 
When L.Joe oppa and his friends came, we told them what we have in mind.
 
Here's the plan:
Since we don't need many people for the kidnapping itself, the rest will be invited or disguise as makeup artists and waiter at the wedding.
 
The kidnappers will be Zico oppa, P.O oppa, C.A.P oppa, and Kyung oppa.
 
Some of L's oppa are going to be waiters and Chunji oppa and Niel oppa are going to be the makeup artists for the wedding.
 
Everyone was okay with their role, now its time to rent the big badass looking kidnapping van and also a place to be our 'secret hideout'.
 
The Wedding...
It was a beautiful Sunday morning. I can't wait for the wedding to occur. I wonder how will the kidnapping will look like in real life? I feel nervous all of a sudden. 
 
I'm still contemplating whether or not I should continue in with the plan or should I just follow what everybody wants which is marrying Joon oppa?
 
I really don't know what to do right now. What's the right choice for me? Cancel the wedding to make myself happy and free from Joon oppa while  I dissappoint both my parents and bring shame to them? Or live with someone I hate and suffer just because I don't want to see my parents sad and dissappointed?
 
As I get ready for the wedding, I still think of the possibilities that may happen to me. Still looking at the pros and cons of my action. Help! I really need help! I don't know what's the best for me?
 
"Jieun-ah! Are you ready?" Chunji oppa asked while applying makeup on my face. 
 
"Uhm, I'm not sure though... Do you think what I'm doing is right?" 
 
"To be honest, I don't agree with the kidnapping plan, because I know there are other ways to cancel the wedding without hurting or troubling anyone. You wouldn't want to see your parents sad right?" I nodded.
 
"But what should I do oppa?"
 
"Jieun-ah! The choice is in your hands. Whether you want the wedding or not is your choice. Whether you want your life to be happy is also your choice. Quick made up your mind while the clock is still ticking. Don't do anything you'll regret in life." Chunji oppa tap my cheek before continuing to caking my face with makeup. 
 
I know omma, appa, Jjong oppa and the rest wants the best for me but yeah, it's my choice how I want my life to be. 
 
After the makeup and hair is done, the wedding gown is also worn and everything else is perfect, I took the bouquet flowers on the table and stand infront of the mirror.
 
I look myself in the mirror before asking myself, "How do you want your life to end up Jieun?"
 
Knock knock
 
It was appa. 
"Darling, are you ready? Everyone's waiting."
 
"Wait appa! I need to say something to oppa first." Appa stare at me for awhile before calling Jjong oppa into the room. 
 
"Yes Jieun? What do you want to say?"
 
"Appa, do you mind?" Nodding, appa went out of the room to let us talk in private.
 
"Oppa...."