Confession

You've got to be kidding me

 

"What are you doing here anyway? It's late." Minho asked breaking the awkward bubble.
 
"Uhm, training for next week's tournament. Why are you here?"
 
"I saw you alone so I wanted to accompany you."
 
"Ah? Jinjja? Okay then. Just sit there and watch me practice then."
 
Minho oppa sat at the bench beside my belongings while I continued with my training. It was difficult to concentrate when someone's looking at you while you're doing your thing. I felt really pressurised by his stares. 
 
Occasionally we would have a short eye conctact before I look away. It tried so hard to avoid looking at him to cover my already flushed cheeks. 
 
After running and running across the hall, I stopped for a while cause I was getting tired. I went to the water cooler to hydrate myself eventhough I have water in my bag. I'm too shy to face Minho oppa right now.
 
Without me realising, Minho oppa went behind me and have me a hug. I was really caught off guard. My whole body froze. The only muscle moving was my heart. It went DOOM DOOM..... DOOM DOOM...... DOOM DOOM..... DOOM DOOM
 
"Do you remember the time when you said my soccer skills were bad? I was really angry at that time. You were so confident and steadfast about it. You don't even care about what others say about you behind your back."
 
"To be honest, I wanted your life to be miserable and all, but soon I discover my true feelings."
 
"Seconds after seconds, minutes after minutes, hours after hours, days after days, weeks after weeks and months after months I found myself drawn to you."
 
"Funny how I really hate you at the beginning and now I'm falling head over heels for you."
 
"I know you're shocked by this right? I can feel you tense right now. I will give you time to think about it. I'm not going to force you or anything."
 
Minho oppa then turn me around and stare at my flushed cheeks before pinching it. 
 
I wanted to burry myself at that time. It was too cheesy, too corny and too sweet. I took the courage to look up at him. He was exceptionally good looking today. I'm starstruck. No wonder all thr girls fell for his charms....
 
My heart soon felt as if it was going to explode! He, Choi Minho, the hottest soccer captain in my school, kissed me! Kim Jieun, floorball captain and younger sister of Kim Jonghyun, on the lips. 
 
No, it wasn't just a simple peck nor was it a rough and sloppy kiss, but it was a long nice and proper kiss a guy gave on a first date, just that we're not on a date though. 
 
"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO JIEUN?!"
 
Oh-uh! Jjong oppa caught us kissing.  I mean I didn't get to kiss Minho oppa back but, urgh, you get the picture? I got my senses back and I'm standing there awkwardly in between the two oppas. 
 
"Tell me what are you guys doing in the hall, kissing each other huh?! Jieun! You told me you're going practice! Is kissing Minho what you're practicing for?" Jjong oppa scolded.
 
"Yah hyung! I was the one who kissed her! She was practicing just now alone and I accompanied her, that's all!" Minho oppa defended me.
 
"Accompanying someone doesn't mean hugging and kissing her!" Jjong oppa shouted. Sigh, silly oppa.
 
"Yah oppa! Why are you shouting? It's so annoying! Is it wrong for a boyfriend to kiss and hug his girlfriend?" I asked casually while walking away from both oppas.
 
"B-boy....BOYFRIEND?!" Jjong oppa pointed at Minho. I turned around and nodded at oppa. 
 
"Neh, Minho oppa is officially my boyfriend!"
 
I saw Minho oppa blushed while Jjong oppa stood there in an awkward position with his mouth hung open. Eeew! What an. Ugly sight!
 
 
--------------------------------------------
A/N Hello! Do comment on what you guys think so far and how will this story end aye? Thank you for reading I'll update soon ^.^