Back Again

You've got to be kidding me

 

I decided to went back to school the next day after missing in action for a few weeks. I played floorball again. Like finally! I miss playing floorball. This time I really need to train hard because a the long awaited tournament is next wednesday!
 
I am so not ready! It's been a very rough and tough start of the month, my body's stressed up due to the drastic and dramatic changes I've faced.
 
But, there's no excuses to succeed right? Sigh.
 
Plans for the week: 
Tuesday(today): Train after school.
Wednesday: Train after school.
Thursday: Train during recess and after school.
Friday: Train during recess and after school.
Saturday: Train with team as usual
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Train during recess.
Tuesday: Final training after school.
Wednesday: Big Day!
 
It looks tiring, but this is for the times I've missed training the past month. I can do it!
 
I was practicing alone in the school hall when suddenly a pair for hands covered my eyes. 
 
Obviously I was shocked to death by the sudden action. "Yah! Who are you?" I asked harshly.
 
"Sigh, is that how you ask your oppa?" 
 
"Minho?"
 
"I thought you're gonna say 'Minho oppa' but nevermind. I shall leave then." He sighed again before draggig his feet away from me.
 
I quickly ran towards him and unconsciously back-hugged him while apologizing to him and showing my never-seen-before 'aegyo'. 
 
"Okay, but let me go first." He stuttered.
 
After realising I was hugging him I quickly release him from my embrace. It was really really really really embarrassing! I feel my cheeks flushed. 
 
We end up giggling at each other when we found out both of us were blushing at the same time. 
 
Meanwhile....
"I guess she doesn't have any feelings for me and only see me as an oppa. No, just a sunbae.Hmmm... Jieun-ah, as long as you're happy I'm happy too."
 
I made my way to the usual park where I release my stress. 
 
"I shall move on. I shall move on. I shall move on. I shall move on. I shall move on." I muttered under my breath as I walk. Soon, rain pour as if it was crying with my heart. Thunder boomed as if it was the sound of my heart breaking. And lighting flashed as I was reminiscing the times spend with Jieun, talking and lauging, enjoying my life and being happy with her for that short period of time. 
 
I thought after last Sunday I could try to steal her heart once more, but I guess not. Her heart is for Minho-sshi. I shall learn how to forget about my feelings for her. Let her go with ease and moving on with my life.
 
'Jieun-ah, I still love you eventhough I have to forget about you and my feelings for you. Be happy and stay healthy! Fighting!'
 
I stood at the pavement drenched and heartbroken. Tears kept falling and falling but it was washed away by the rain. Yeah, by the time the rain stops I hope I'll be able to at least wash away my feelings for Jieun....