Sleepover

You've got to be kidding me

We reach Yongguk's house at 9.47. It was huge! I wonder who he live with in this gigornomous house? It's like a modern English house structure, very classy and vintage kind but very modern as well. Super cool!

"Uhh, I hope you don't mind cause I live-"

"YAH WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG- Oh, err, nevermind." Himchan-sshi ran back inside the house.

".... With five other idiots" Yongguk finishes his sentence while shaking his head.

"Uhh, do you think they will get uncomfortable with my presence? And where do I sleep then?"

"Noona! Don't worry we have enough room in this house! And don't worry about the rest, they don't care much about visitors!" Zelo the youngest pulled me into the house. If you think the exterior of the house was cool and unique, wait till you see the interior! Dae to the bak! Seriously!

This house has two staircase leading to the second floor! Apart from that, there is a build-in cabinet for their trophies and awards from the different sports they participated in. They also have two living room! One is at the bottom, and the other one is beside the main door. There is also a wall with thier faces on it! Daebak seriously!

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Jieun. Sorry if I made this awkward for you guys." I said.

"Ani! It's okay. It's a pleasure having a prettt guest here! Make yourself at home! Anyway, I'm Daehyun!" He winked.

"Don't flirt with her! If not you're dead! She beaten up a guy before because he annoyed her!" Yongjae whispered to Daehyun.

"And how would you know about that?"

"Cause I'm in her class duh?" Yongjae replied while rolling his eyes at Daehyun. They're so funny and cute!

"It's fine, as long as you dont do unappropriate things to me I wont beat you up Daehyun-sshi," i said smiling at him. Daehyun-sshi stick out his tongue at Yongjae. He is so adorable i swear!

"I'm Jongup! Moon Jongup! I'm the muscle man here and i can dance. I wont show you now though, it's late and I need to get some sleep. It's nice meeting you noona! See you tomorrow, goodnight!" He wave and wish everyone goodnight before heading upstairs.

"Yeah me too! I'm so tired. Goodnight hyung and noona! See you tomorrow!" Zelo yawned.

"Here you go. You can change to this. It's kinda loose but it should be fine." Himchan-sshi passed me a tsirt and a pair of shorts.

"Don't mention it! You can sleep in the guest room if you want. Or you can choose to sleep in any room you like. Don't worry, we respect your modesty so we won't do anything to you. You can trust us!" Himchan said before cleaning up the mess his mates had done before turning to bed.

I went to the guest room to change out the dress. Oh my god! Even the guest room is superb! I feel like i'm sleeping in a five star hotel room! It has a 32 inch plasma tv fixed to the wall, a queen sized bed with clean, white bedsheet, a dressing table, a build in cabinet, toilet with bath tub, small table and a huge sofa, a small mini bar beside the dressing table a balcony with an awesome view and also a walk in wardrobe. How cool is that?

After changing, I went down to get a cup of warm milk. That's my ritual before going to sleep.

It was dark outside. I didn't know B.A.P turn in this early. It was just 10.15pm. As i was carefully waking down the stairs, suddenly i missed a step and almost fell before a hand caught me.

"Becareful next time. You can just ask me for help if you need anything.y room is just opposite of your room." He said, still holding on to me wait making my heart accelerate faster.

"Thank you again Yongguk! I just need a cup of warm milk. If not I won't be able to sleep," I said softly.

Yongguk lead me to the kitchen and switch on the lights. Wow, even the kitchen is awesome! So without wasting anymore time, Yongguk made a cup of warm milk for me.

I smiled widely upon getting my milk. "Thank you Joon oppa!"