The Attack

You've got to be kidding me

Jieun's POV

'I hate school! I hate exams! I hate stupid fangirls! I hate everyone and eveything! Urgh!' I thought as i walked along the empty corridor.

Pang!

Two buckets full of paint fell on me. God, i hope it's not acrylic paint!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I heard people burst out laughing and mocking me. Stupid fangirls and their dirty pranks!

I was about to leave the hall when suddenly, "Who. Did. This?" A voice boomed across the corridor. The laughter soon subsided and the hallway became quiet.

Everyone didn't dare to move. "I asked, Who. Did. This?"

Still silence.

"WHO DID THIS TO JIEUN?! ANSWER ME!" I flinched a little upon hearing the voice.

Everyone stay rooted to the ground. Nobody dares to speak, or even breathe. Even me. My heart races although i know i'm the victim here. I dont want him to do bad things to others, so i gather all my courage to speak up.

"I-it's okay Yongguk-sshi. I'm fine. It's just uh, paint. I can wash this you know? You dont have to worry about it." He didnt move.

He stares at the student standing at the corridor, breathe in, before.... "LEAVE!!!" He shouted.

I almost fainted hearing his voice boomed across the corridor for the umpth time. Just one word to describe, SCARY! Everyone scurried away, afraid of something bad will happen to them if they stay any longer.

"Yongguk-sshi, i said i'm alright," i unintentionally pulled him into a hug, which surprises both of us.

"I'm sorry. I didnt mean to uhhh... I'm so sorry. A-a-and thank you Yongguk-sshi. See you around." I let go of him and quickly made my way to the toilet to clean the mess.

Yongguk's POV

JIEUN JUST HUGGED ME ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMPOIYTREWQ!!!!! SHE HUGGED ME! SHE HUGGED ME! AHE HUGGED ME!

Ok, i shall stop, but

SHE HUGGED ME JUST NOW! KIM JIEUN FRIGGIN HUGGED BANG YONGGUK IN THE HALLWAY JUST NOW! AHHHHHHHH, okok i'll stop now.

Anyway, I felt sorry for Jieun. Why must they do that to her? She is so innocent and cute and pretty and adorable. Why must she be treated that way? Just last two days she was bashed with rotten eggs, then now with paint. I wonder what's next? Stupid fangirls! Its true though what Jieun told Minho. He doesnt have enough skills play soccer. He's also a bad captain, can't even lead the team properly. A guy, full of himself. That is what he is. I must have a meeting soon to clear this mess! Meanwhile, i really hope Jieun is really okay.