Plan

You've got to be kidding me

 

Joon's POV
Finally Jieun! I can be close to you again! And I will promise you that you will never regret having me as your husband! *Evil laugh*
 
It's time to fetch her. I will make you fall in love with me again my darling! 
 
Honk honk
 
A few minutes later, Jieun came out from her house. Why isn't she wearing something nice? She's just wearing a simple black t-shirt, grey ripped jeans, grey beanie and a simple black converse chucks. 
 
She entered the car like nothing happened.
 
"Er, Jieun ah... Are you for real?" She looked at me confused.
 
"I mean what are you wearing? You didn't even wear a single makeup!"
 
"You're not happy? Fine! Goodnight!" She ran out of the car. She didn't went back to her house though. 
 
I mentally cursed myself. It's supposed to be a great nighy till she come with her low class style! I will never go out with a girl like that. She doesn't put any effort in making herself look pretty!
 
The following day...
 
"Hi Jieun!" I greeted her by her locker.
 
She had this weird face. It's like a combination of shock and disgusted, something like a constipated look. Soon, she ran away from me not even closing her locker door. 
 
I tried to catch her but to no avail. She was too fast and I lose track of where she went.
 
Dammit! I missed her again! This is the 5th time she avoid me. Why? I thought she'd miss me?
 
Jieun's POV
Why is he everywhere? I mean it's really tiring to avoid and escape from him. Yesterday he was being all y and now he started talking to me as if nothing happens. What? Eww! And next month is our wedding! I'm so not looking forward to that day. How can I cancel the wedding?  Can i just die right now?!
 
"Holy mother of crap! What the-" 
 
"I'm so sorry Jieun! Didn't know you'd be scared by that."
 
"I'm sorry too Minho-sshi! I was hiding from someone actually. Mind if we walk to class together?"
 
"Ah, yeah sure why not?"
 
So everyday I would walk with Minho be it to school or back home. I really like his company. He is a witty and smart guy actually. A great guy to talk to. 
 
So yeah, I told him about me getting married to the person I don't love let alone wanting to be near that person. Urgh!
 
My relationship with Yongguk oppa drifted apart because he busy with being the President and also exams are coming. 
 
We still talk on the phone every weekend. He's like an oppa to me. I feel so blessed to have kind and understanding friends like B.A.P and SHINee.
 
1 month later....
I wonder where is Jieun-sshi. I haven't seen her around lately. Is she okay? Is she sick or something?
 
While I was thinking about Jieun, i accidentally bumped into someone. "Excuse me! Watch where you're going idiot!"
 
Oh no! You did not just call me idiot! I glared at him, giving my infamous fiery glare. I saw him flinched before turning away. Hmph, chicken!
 
How can Jieun marry such chicken? Wait, he wouldn't be a chicken if he killed someone would he? 
 
I don't know.. But I really have a bad feeling about him. His aura says it all. Hmm, I pray all the best for you Jieun! Hope that chicken dies before your wedding!
 
Joon's POV
Next week will be our wedding Jieun! I hope you'll be ready for exciting adventures after the ceremony! I can't wait for you to be mine!
 
By then you will only be mine! Mine! Mine! MINE!!! Nobody can take you away from me, not even your oppa or your parents! 
 
I love you and will forever love you my dear! I will promise you you won't regret being my wife! It's always been my dreams to take you as my wife! I love you! I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!
 
Jonghyun's POV 
"Jieun, I'm not ready for next week!"
 
"And who's the one getting married anyway?" 
 
I face-palmed myself. "Right! But I don't want to lose you! Not in the hands of that jerk! I hate him with passion!"
 
Jieun and the others laughed. 
 
"What's so funny?" 
 
"Nothing, a month ago you were like 'I will support you no matter what' and now you're like the total opposite."
 
"Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid!" Minho muttered. What is wrong with this kid?
 
"Ya hyung! What's wrong with you?" Zelo asked.
 
"That Joon jerk! How dare he call me idiot! I can't accept that!" He rant.
 
"Woah, chill hyung! We know you're not an idiot. Don't let him bring you down hyung!" Zelo said.
 
"Yeah hyung! Don't be concerned by him. There are more important things to think about, for example noona's weddigg next week." Jongup added. Right, this kid got sense.
 
"Yeah Minho. We should think of ways to call off the wedding."
 
"Jieun! Finally! Where have you been? I've missed you so much!" Minho hugged Jieun tightly.
 
Of course, me being the protective oppa came to the rescue! "Yah! Don't hug her! No one's allowed to hug Jieun arraseo?!" Minho just rolled his eyes. Aish this kid!
 
Everybody then was so deep in thoughts. We really want to stop the wedding. There were alot of ways to cancel it, but it'll be unrealistic for most of it. 
 
"Damn, I just want him dead!" Almost all of us said that in sync. 
 
"Jeez, jinx!" We all burst out laughing our heads off. 
 
"Okay guys, let's plan tomorrow at B.A.P's dorm okay since we don't have time now." I suggested and everyone agreed. 
 
Joon, if you really think I would let my sister be with you forever, you're wrong man! You're wrong! I promise you it won't ever happen. NEVER!
 
----------------------------------
A/N I don't know how to end the story though. Who shall I pair Jieun with in the end? *bites fingernails*