Monday

You've got to be kidding me

It was Monday again.

Everyone seemed distant especially towards Jieun. Maybe because of what happened last week.

Minho saw her from afar, but a tall boy blocked his view.

"What the- Oh, what do you want?" "Not me, but Yongguk hyung wants to have a meeting later during break at the atrium."

With that, Zelo went away before Minho could ask him questions.

"O-okay... What a weird kid pfft." Minho looked back at Jieun. He felt like there's a magnetic force pulling him towards Jieun. What's hapening to him?

Jieun's POV

Since Yongguk-sshi wanted to meet us later, i dont think i have time to practice. Hmmm, might use the time now to practice floorball. As i was running for the ball, i accidentally trip over something. Before i could land flat, face first on the hard concrete ground, i felt..... Not one.... Not two... But three pairs of hands catching me. This is weird and totally awkward. What are they thinking?

"You should be careful," all of them said in unison.

"A-a-arasso..." I felt a tense aura around me all of a sudden. They were glaring at one another. But.... why?

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked Jjong oppa. Why is he in the sports building? Isn't he supposed to be in the other building? Is there someting important he wanted to tell me? What? What? Who what when where why how? My train of thoughts were cut off by Minho and Yongguk.

"OPPA?!" Minho and Yongguk shouted with their eyes and mouth wide open.

"Oh sh*t. Haha, actually-" "Actually i'm his sister. Uhh, step sister to be exact." I said in the most boring monotone voice ever while rolling my eyes.

"Oppa palli, what do you have to say? I'm training now.." i said again.

"Okay okay! Omma asked us to go somewhere after school. I dont know where to, but just wear something nice."

"But-"

"I know, here!" He slammed a paper bag into my sweaty hands.

"Thank me later. I'm in a rush now. Bye! And don't be late!" He said before walking away with a small flirty looking girl that i've never seen before.

What. Ever. *Rolls eyes*

"Jieun, do you know about the meeting later?" I nodded.

"Arasso, continue to work hard. I heard they will bring forward the tournament date. Good luck aye?" Yongguk said with a wink.

This is weird. Most people is dying for him to wink at them, but me on the other hand cringed to the sight of it.

"Ah, okay. Thank you Yongguk-sshi!"

"Ehem. Mind if i talk to her personally?" Minho butted in.

Yongguk just shrugged and walk towards his group of friends, B.A.P who was sitting under the big umbrella.

Minho's POV

To be honest, i dont want Yongguk hyung to go away. I felt extremely nervous all of a sudden.

"Uh- erm- umph- umm-"

"Can you construct a sentence that a human being could understand? I'm not an alien. Please don't waste my time Minho-sshi" she continued runnning for the floorball ball. She look so beautiful when she's playing sports. This is my first time realising how beautiful one be when playing floorball.

"WATCH OUT!!!"