Tired

You've got to be kidding me

 

It was a normal schooling day for B.A.P. Well maybe except Yongguk who was thinking about Jieun every single time. He couldn't pay attention in class because he was busy scribbling down the possibilities of what Jieun is doing at home all alone. It's a good thing that today he ends class early so that he could race home and check up on Jieun.
 
Just when Yongguk wanted to went out of his classroom, he bumped into someone. Both their things fell so automatically both of them bend down to pick up their stuff. While they were picking up their stuff, Yongguk saw a piece of paper- Lee Joon.
 
He looked up at this Lee Joon guy. He' flawless, cute, charming, good looking, everythig! He is a full package that a girl wants. No wonder Jieun fell head over heels for him! Yongguk quickly bowed and left Lee Joon. 
 
Yongguk ran home to tell Jieun what happened in school. 
 
"Jieun! Open the door now!" He yelled. A few seconds later Jieun came running towards the door.
 
"Jieun! You won't believe me who I bumped into in school!" Yongguk pulled her towards the sofa.
 
"Err, who?"
 
"Lee Joon. And he's in the same class as me!" Yongguk sound worried.
 
"WHAT? You've got to be kidding me! No way in hell is he in our school!"
 
"There's no time to joke around! But why is he in my class though? I thought he is a year older than me?"
 
"No way! He can't be in our school! I've got to talk to omma!" With that, Jieun ran out of the house to grab a cab home.
 
On the way home, she realised that she left her things at B.A.P's house. She cursed herself for forgetting her stuff that she left there.
 
 
Jieun's POV
 
"Omma! Omma! Where are you omma!" I shouted from the living room.
 
"Jieun where were you last night?!" Oppa pulled me to the kitchen.
 
"I was at B.A.P's house. Don't worry about me, I'm fine. Where's omma? Do you know that Lee Joon is in our school? In the same class as Yongguk oppa? What the heck is this all about?!"
 
"Huh?! In our school?! No! That's not gonna happen, no! I won't let him be near you!" Oppa shouted back at me. I was in the verge of bawling my eyes out. I know how oppa feels right now. I feel you bro! But what can I do? 
 
"I need to talk to omma! Where is she?" Oppa just stood there staring at me blankly. 
 
"Jieun, I want you to be safe. I don't want to lose another person that I love dearly. Promise me to avoid him as much as you can in school arraseo?" Being the childish oppa he was, he took out his pinky finger infront of him. I smirk before interlacing mine with his. "I promise".
 
"Hi kids! What's the commotion all about?" Mum greeted us.
 
"Why is Lee Joon in our school omma?" Oppa asked before I even open my mouth.
 
"Well, I thought that it's good for Joon to be with Jieun all day long in school. Actually I wanted to put him in your class, Jieun but there was no vacancy left for another student. So I place him in the same school as you. Now you guys can spent most of your time together!"
 
Both oppa and I just stare at omma in disbelief. What the hell is she doing? Aish! I knew I shouldn'tve agreed to marry Joon oppa if this were to happen! Damn it!
 
"You're crazy omma! That Joon dude killed my girlfriend!! How can he marry my sister and be my future brother-in-law?!" Oppa yelled. 
 
"It's okay oppa. We should forget about the past and try to move on. I can take care of myself oppa, don't worry about it." 
 
"See! Your sister is okay with it, why aren't you?" Omma seriously? Because he killed Hana! That's why omma! 
 
"Oppa! Omma! Please stop! I'm fine. I'm okay with everything!" I went up to my room and rest.
 
Soon I feel vibrations on the bed. It was my phone. Joon oppa called. Great! Now what?
 
"What do you want?" I said harshly.
 
"Woah, is that how you greet your future husband?" He asked, emphasising on the 'husband'. Urgh, i hate this!
 
"Don't waste my time. What do you want?"
 
"Where's my sweet and polite Jieun? Why are you talking to me like that?" 
 
"The old Jieun magically disappear along time ago. Can you stop all these bull! Go straight to the point will you?!"
 
"Okay I'm sorry! Get ready now. I'll pink you up at 5 later!"
 
"For- what the hell? He hung up on me?"
 
"Oppa!!!!!!!" I called Jjong oppa.
 
"What?" Oppa came rushing to my room.
 
"Can I just die right now? It's tiring to please everyone. And it's more tiring to pretend that I'm okay with everything that's happening right now." I cried on oppa's shoulder.
 
"Shhh, you choose to do it. Why quit now? You wanted this right? Why are you crying then? I wanted to help you get out of this stupid marriage but you choose to go with what omma said just because you pity her. If I were you I wouldn't even agree to this. Eventhough omma is like that."
 
"Oppa! Now what do I do? I don't know what will happen to me in the future oppa!" I continued crying.
 
"Tell you what, just go. Do whatever he asked you to. But remember! Don't let him hurt you! I'll be here if you need someone, help or support. I'm always here. I won't let you go through this alone. I also know Hana will be watching over you up there. Everything will be fine! Well I hope so."
 
"Yeah me too. I gotta get ready now. He's gonna reach here any minute."
 
"What?! Urgh!"
 
"I feel you too bro! Freaking hell!"