The Beginning

You've got to be kidding me

Jieun's POV

As I walk along the hallway, i spotted the guy who had charmed almost everyones' heart. I really need to talk to him by hook or by crook!

"Yah! Minho-sshi! Minho-sshi!"

I ran after Choi Minho, the kingka and also the captain of soccer. He turns around, waiting for me to speak up while maintaining a poker face. Students around us starts to gather behind Minho, also anticipating what i've got to say to their beloved oppa.

After a few seconds catching up my breath, i finally speak. "Are you really the soccer captain?" I asked while folding my arms.

Silence. Complete awkward silence.

I decided to continue with what I've got to say. "If you really are that good in soccer, why can't you at least win one game in the last match? We are known to have the best reputation in sports. Don't bring us down dude!"

I walked away after saying that. Phew, it wasnt that bad after all. I could hear people around me whispering amongst one another, probable talking about me and my comment towards their favourite oppa. But honestly, if our school wants to win for this year's competition, they should get a wake up call right? I want my school to win at least a game this year! Am i selfish? Uhm, nope i dont think so. The girls should thank me for telling that to their favourite oppa, so that he wont be too complacent and start working hard from now onwards. God, people nowadays judge too fast! Whatever, i dont really care what they think. Shall quickly go for floorball training~ There'll be a tournament soon, so me, as the floorball captain should train hard with my team so that the we can be the champion again!

Minho's POV

I really dont know how to react right now. I know what she said was true, but i don't know..... I'm so embarassed right now, i wish the floor would miraculously swallow me and i could vanish away from the crowd. You, whoever you are, is in deep . You've just made the biggest mistake of your life! Urgh! I need some fresh air! I walked away, maintaining a straight face and avoiding any eye contact with anyone. My personal car which was being driven by my chaffeur drove in front of me as i walk towards the entrance. Without wasting anymore time, I slid into the car and gave orders to bring me somewhere, away from school.