Little World

Mind Walking

Nothing is worse than seeing your family suffering right in front of your eyes.

 

Nothing.

 

Kyuhyun didn't know what to do. 

Didn't know how to act.

He didn't even know what to think.

Everything was just too overwhelming and too shocking for him to comprehend.

 

All he wanted was for Sungmin to stop.

 

'SUNGMIN HYUNG!!!" Kyuhyun yelled out loud. Tears flowing down his cheeks at high speed.

'HYUNG STOP HYUNG STOP!!!!'

'PLEASE!!!!' Kyuhyun tried to grab a hold of Sungmin and pull him back but came to no vain.

'HYUNG I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!!'

'HYUNG!!!!!'

 

There was no point to it. There was no way in the world Sungmin can ever hear him but still, he didn't want to give up.

 

When the person who is like a family to you was doing something like vomitting the crap out of themselves how can you just give up ?

How can you just let them be ?

 

If anything happen to Sungmin, he would never be able to forgive himself.

Sungmin continued to make himself vomit all over the toilet bowl. AND like Kyuhyun, he too was crying. His tears continued to fall rapidly far from stopping. He looked like he was in so much pain and his whole body was shaking. Kyuhyun heart break into gallizion pieces at seeing his state. He knew, that he had to do something. 

Kyuhyun stood up and looked around the area. He needed something that can give him Sungmin's attention. He almost went berserk running around the toilet and looking everywhere for anything. Just anything. Suddenly, he saw a vase at the far corner of the wall. He immediately went towards it. With all his strength, he grabbed a hold of the vase and threw it hard on the floor. The vase shuttered completely.

Sungmin was so shocked that he ended up falling on his back. He quickly averted his eyes around the area, terrified of another's present. Terrified at the idea of someone seeing what he was currently doing to himself. When his eyes found no one they immediately landed on the pieces of glass that was on the floor. 

What the hell happened?

Did the wind blew in? But that's impossible, the vase was heavy. It was not like there was a typhoon outside. 

Sungmin shrugged his feelings away and flushed down his waste. He then stood up and left the the toilet as soon as possible, eager to get out from the space. 

Kyuhyun let out a breath he didn't realized he was holding and sighed in relief. He was glad that he at least managed to stop Sungmin from vommiting continously. However, his body suddenly felt weak. It was as if he had lost a lot of energy. He soon found himself dizzy and he felt like he was going to fall. He tried to grab a hold of the sink to hold himself up but it was somehow difficult. His vision became blurry and his head was in so much pain. His knees and body finally gave in as he fell onto the floor. He didn't realized when, but everything suddenly turned into a complete and utter darkness.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Kyuhyun woke up, his head was thumping. He looked to his left and right to see where he was as he realized that he was lying on something soft. 

He focused his vision to the front and saw the white girl from before looking down at him.

 

'Y..you....' he managed to say.

'..wha-what...?'

 

'Calm down, Cho Kyuhyun.' The girl uttered to him.

 

'What happened..?' Kyuhyun asked her. All he remembered was having so much pain inside his head and falling onto the floor. The rest was just a blur.

 

'You fainted.' She replied him calmly. Her long white hair was swaying back and forth as she moved around the area.

 

'Why?'

 

'You've placed a lot of stress on your body.' 

 

'I did?'

 

'You did.' She nodded. Her arms folded nicely under her chest.

'When you lifted the vase and threw it on the floor you used most your energy which caused you to faint.'

'Your head was in a lot of pain because you were in so much pressure.'

 

'But..why?' Kyuhyun questioned her as he tried to sit on the bed.

'I mean...I don't understand what's going on.'

 

'You must no forget, that you are still in a transition Cho Kyuhyun'

'What you are now is just a shadow without a body...a servant without it's master.'

'...a soil without seeds....'

 

'AND what does that supposed to mean?' He cut her off. He didn't really enjoy this around the bushed playing she was currently at.

 

'It means that you are weak.' Her voice was still calm despite Kyuhyun's demands.

'Your body can't handle much stress as you are not really the real you.'

'Your just a transition.'

'The real you is the one that is laying on the bed inside that hospital room.'

 

'But don't you think this is FAIR?!' Kyuhyun suddenly felt angry.

'Out of all the people out there why does it have to happen to ME?!'

'WHY?!!'

'WHY ME??!!'

 

'Giving in to your emotions won't get you anywhere Kyuhyun.' She answered him.

'There is not much you can do.'

'You have to accept what you are now.'

'You have to begin to search for your answers if you want to find out who you are.'

'That is...If you want things to go back as they are.'

 

'Answer me one thing then.' Kyuhyun took a deep breath and asked her calmly.

'Wh...why...why is...Sungmin....hyu...' The words was hard for him to say. He just didn't want to admit the harsh truth to this girl. He haven't even decided if he could trust her completely yet. 

'Why was he forcing himself to vomit?' He forced the words out of his mouth. He needed to know the truth. That was more important.

 

The girl just smiled at him. 

 

'Sometimes we thought we knew but actually, we hardly know it.' She was always uttering with complete ease, it was starting to annoy Kyuhyun again.

 

'Can you stop running around the bush and just explain everything from zero to me?' Kyuhyun snapped at her. He was losing his cool.

'Why is it so hard for you to explain things to me and help me get everything back to normal?'

 

The girl calmly walked towards him and placed her hand on his left shoulder.

 

'In this new journey of yours.' She began. She was looking straight into Kyuhyun's eyes. 

'You will find things that make you question a lot of things.'

'You will find things that will make you angry.'

'And you will find things that will hurt you more than you can imagine.'

'You will be in pain and you will find it hard to accept certain things for what they are.'

'However, you must remember Kyuhyun, you have to keep fighting and you have to keep looking for who you are.'

'You must not give up.'

'You will be strong.'

 

'Why are you saying all of this?' Kyuhyun was starting to freak out. Her words was scaring him.

 

'Be more aware of things Kyuhyun and try to understand them.' She continued ignoring his question.

 

'The best of luck to you.'

 

AND with that, she disappeared into thin air, leaving Kyuhyun all to himself.

 

Lost in his own little world.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to read your thoughts so do leave a comment! ;)