The Sight

Mind Walking

It feels like it was months when I last spent time with my members. I know that it has only been a few days, well, at least that was what I suspected, but still, it felt so long. It felt like it had been years. I craved so much for their touch and warmth. I craved for their attention. I craved for them to talk to me, to look at me. Even though I could still hear and see them, it wasn't enough. It just wasn't. I wanted more.

 

I wanted them back in my life.

 

I was walking through the hallway again. This hallway had become so familiar to me I was sick of it. I wanted to go home. I wanted everything to end. However, I knew that was not my choice to make. The rule was simple. I have to find the answer to this puzzle. I have to search for the clues. I have to set myself free.

It had been 5 hours since I last seen that woman in white. And it had also been the first hour when I realized my capabilities. What I can do and can't. For one, I can't touch people, humans or any living flesh. However, I can touch other things. I could touched the door, the table and the bed. I could even feel the soft fabric running along my fingers. But that doesn't mean I can move them. I can only feel them which bothered me so much since I wouldn't have the opportunity to send any signals to a living person. Morever, I've also learned that I can leave the hospital building. I don't know for how long or if there's any condition to it but I was glad that I at least could. It means that I can follow the members home and this would definitely help me find the answers I so desperately need.

After walking with no direction I decided to go my room. I turned my body around and began walking. Suddenly, I stopped my tracked as I heard muffled sounds coming from a certain door. My eyes wandered towards it and I soon realized that it was the toilet. Feeling curious, I decided to take a look.

As I entered the toilet, my attention when straight to one of the cubicles inside. The sound was getting louder as I was getting nearer. When I reached the cubicle, I stood still in front of it, not sure of what to do. I couldn't just barge in now could I? What if it was a lady? I mean, I totally forgot to check whether this was a female toilet or a male's one. The idea was totally out of my head. I was feeling so curious that it didn't even crossed my mind. So I quickly turned my head around and began to observe the area. Checking whether my assumption was wrong. 

 

'Male.' I said quietly to myself, feeling relieved.

 

As I was about to hold onto the doorknob, the door somehow, flung opened by itself. My eyes grew big as I took in the sight in front of me.

 

Sung...Sungmin..hyung ?

 

My legs felt shaky as I fell onto the floor, unable to comprehend the sight that was bestoned in front of me.

 

'Sungmin hyung WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!' I yelled out loud. I knew he couldn't hear me but I just couldn't help it.

'SUNGMIN HYUNG STOP!!'

'STOP IT NOW!!'

 

I tried to hold him. I tried to pull him away but I couldn't. I couldn't hold him. I just, couldn't feel him.

 

'Hyung...please stop....' I begged him. I wanted him to stop.

'Hyung please...please...'

'...Why are you doing this..?'

'..hyung...'

 

My head felt dizzy and I found it hard to breathe.

 

I couldn't take it anymore.

 

My body felt weak.

 

I couldn't think.

 

Everything was just suffocating.

 

 

Why is Sungmin hyung forcing himself to vomit ?!

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update but the mystery is starting bit by bit.

Hope you guys will continue and stay with me.

Btw, I've posted a special oneshot fic for Suju's annivessary so do check it out!

The Last Men Standing --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/567520/the-last-men-standing-oneshot-superjunior

Ouh and do leave a comment! Love to read what you think ;)

Much love,

Haruhi