Light

Mind Walking

'Teu..Teukie hyung.....'

 

I found myself say as I moved closer to the said man. I was panicking inside. He looked horrible. His eyes were red and puffy. His cheeks swollen and his whole body was shaking. I didn't know what to think or what to do as I continued to stare at him, bewildered.  But one thing was for certain. I hated seeing him cry. I hated seeing him break down like this. I hated it. His tears bothered me so much that I forgot about everything else around me. All I could think about was him. His tears.  All I wanted to do at that point was to wipe those tears away from him. I wanted to clean his face. I wanted to make him smile. I did't want him to cry any longer. I just didn't want it.

Soon after, I found myself sitting beside him. I didn't even remember how I got there or how fast I was. It didn't matter anyway. I reached my hands forward carefully to wipe out his tears. My heart broke for the millionth time that day when the same thing from before happened once again. I couldn't feel his face and he couldn't feel me. 

 

 

We couldn't feel each other.

 

 

I guess...I'm really.....dead........

 

 

'Hyung...please stop crying....'

 

 

I know my effort would brought to no vail but I just couldn't help myself. I just couldn't let myself watch him cry silently at the back. I just couldn't.

 

I just wouldn't.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'THIS IS YOUR FAULT!'

 

Suddenly, I heard someone shouted from behind. I turned my head around to see who it was.

 

'IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST LISTEN TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE THAN NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!!!!'

'BUT NO!!! YOU WERE TO SELFISH AND ACTED AS YOU LIKE!!!!'

'YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM!!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE TEAM!!!!!!'

 

It was Kangin hyung and he was yelling at.....Heechul hyung.....?

 

Wha..what the hell was going on???!

 

'WELL??!!! SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT!!! DON'T YOU JUST STAY QUIET!!!!!!!!!!'

'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!'

'YOU!!! YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON US!!!!!'

'DAMMIT SAY SOMETHING KIM HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

Heechul hyung didn't bother to utter a thing despite everything Kangin hyung had said. Instead, he just looked at the floor looking like he was about to drop to the ground and break apart.

 

'Kangin. That's enough.' Leeteuk hyung uttered from beside me. Immediately, I looked at him. I noticed that the other members were also staring at him.

'Figthing over this won't solve anything.' He continued calmly. His tears had stop and he was back to the Leeteuk I knew. Our Leeteuk. The leader of Super Junior. 

'Pointing our fingers at Heechul won't help Kyuhyun.'

'Yelling...and getting mad at each other won't turn back the time.' He stopped and took a look at each and every one of them.

'It had already happened and there's...nothing that we could do anymore.' His voice sounded so sad at his last words it botthered me a little.

 

'BUT HYUNG!' Kangin replied him. His eyes blood shot red and his finger were pointing at Heechul.

'It's because of him everything is now ruined!'

'It's because of him we're getting mad and fighting each other!!'

'It's because of him that we're in this mess!!!!'

'It's because...it's because of him, this ing selfish person! That Kyuhyun is now in a FREAKING COMA!!!!!'

'IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM HYUNG!!!!!!!!'

 

 

Wait....WHA...WHAT....?

 

CO..COMA....?

 

I'M...I'M IN A COMA....?

 

SO...THAT'S WHY.....

 

...I...I SEE.......

 

BUT...HOW....

 

...HOW COME I'M IN A COMA.....?

 

HOW...COULD HAVE THIS HAD HAPPENED.....?

 

DAMMIT...WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER A THING??

 

WHY AM I SO CLUELESS.....

 

WHY...HOW....

 

UGH....

 

MY...MY HEAD....IT HURTS....SO...SO MUCH RIGHT NOW....

 

AH....

 

HYU...HYUNGS....

 

...PLEASE....HE...HELP...ME......

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Kyuhyun....?' 

 

'OMG KYUHYUN!!!!!'

 

'HYUNGS!!!! KYU...KYUHYUN!!!!'

 

'HE...HE STOP BREATHING!!!!!'

 

'SOMEBODY GO GET THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

'KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My head hurts.

 

All I could see was nothing but bright light shimmering like never before.

 

My chest was in so much pain....

 

Answers...

 

I need answers........

 

 

'Kyuhyun.' 

 

 

I heard someone called my name. It was a girl's voice.  Soft and soothing. 

 

Who is she?

 

'Kyuhyun.'

 

 

There it was again.

 

 

'Kyuhyun.'

 

 

I looked towards the distant in search of that voice. 

 

My eyes continued to searched until they landed on a certain figure.

 

I couldn't see the figure clearly but I could tell that whoever she was, she was stunning, just beautiful.

 

Even her scent was wonderful. 

 

Everything about her calmed me down.

 

I instantly knew, that I could trust her.

 

 

'Who are you?' I asked her. I wanted to know who she was and why she was there.

 

'Kyuhyun. I know that...there are many things...that confused you right now....' She replied me. Her voice was gentle.

'But it's okay....'

'Because I am here to help you.'

'There's nothing to be scared of.'

 

'Help me?'

'How?'

'How are you going to help me?'

 

'I know what you want Kyuhyun....'

'...and I'm going to give you what you want.'

 

'I am going to give you answers that you're searching for....'

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I would like to apologise to everyone for updating this story soooooooo late. 

I know that you've all been waiting for an update and I'm just really sorry for the lack of update.

I have no excuse really except for my college life. It has just been really hectic every since I entered college.

I have no free time anymore to myself to update my fics and blogs any time I want.

Well, I guess that's what I have to pay for being a science student -_-

However, I would like to assure you guys that I will never abandon my story so don't you worry.

I will always update this story and keep it going but I can't promise a fast update.

Secondly, I would like to tell you guys my gratitude for supporting me all this while. 

I want you guys to know that I really appreciate every comment and every encouraging words you guys posted so thank you ;)

AND lastly, I'm shamelessly pormoting my one-shot Eunhyuk centered fics once again (lol) so due check it out ^^

 

----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/453267/breaking-the-anchovy-code-eunhyuk-oneshot-superjunior

 

Much love,

Haruhi