Puzzles

Mind Walking

It was dark.

No other sound can be heard except for his footsteps running aimlessly into the far distance.

Everything was dull and he was getting scared.

But he didn't stop.

He can't.

So he kept running.

He kept running even though his legs weere starting to feel numb.

He reached a junction that separates four different routes.

'Which way?' He asked himself.

Suddenly, he heard noises coming up a head. Relieved, he quickens his pace.

'I have to hurry.' He thought to himself.

He ran and he ran towards the noise.

He was scared but he kept running.

'I can't be late.' He thought again.

He came to stopped as his eyes widen.

The sight in front of him made shivers ran down his spine at a high speed.

 

'..Heechulie hyung....'

 

He gasped as the man before him held out a knife.

 

Blood everywhere.

 

Kyuhyun fell onto the floor. His head was throbbing. He held up his hand to give it a small massage. He grunted in pain.

 

'What was that?' He said quietly to himself. 

 

The last thing he remembered was watching Siwon crying his heart out over something before he suddenly...he...that's right...before he suddenly started to have visions. Almost like a dream only the difference was he wasn't sleeping. More likely something that had happened before. He couldn't really remember what it was but he knew that it was important and this was bothering him more than ever.

 

And the other thing that was really bothering him was the fact that Heechul was in it. 

 

And it wasn't pretty.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kyuhyun walked along the hallway of the hospital. He was in deep thoughts. There was just so much thing going on his mind.

 

What did the girl mean when she said that everything will come to him pieces by pieces?

What does she mean when she said that he had to do something?

And as for the truth? What is it actually?

 

What was he supposed to be looking for ?

 

Why couldn't he remember anything ?

 

The more Kyuhyun thinks, the more his head hurt. However, something did struck him a bit. He was beginning to noticed things. Things that he never knew before was unfolding right before his eyes. Things he never expect and realize. It was like pieces of puzzle were beginning to attached together and form one complete picture. Except that these pieces were still a blur to him and so many questions are still left unanswered. AND more importantly, he was the one needed to find and attach every last pieces there are together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook went out of his room quietly. He tiptoed his way into the kitchen to avoid attracting any unwanted attention. He opened up the fridge and took out a bottle of orange juice. He reached his hand at the counter and retrieved a glass. He then poured the orange juice into the glass before gulping it down his throat. It felt refreshing. 

He was onto his second glass went someone walked into the kitchen. He sighed.

 

'..Wookie...?' That person said to him. 

 

Ryeowook turned around to look at the later but said nothing. He placed his glass into the sink as he watched the person in front of him taking out some bread from the cupboard.

 

'How are you feeling?' He then asked him.

 

Ryeowook was too lazy to reply but he felt bad if he continued to ignored him.

 

'I'm okay.' He said simply.

'Thats good. I was worried.' Donghae responded with a smile. He had been really worried about Ryeowook.

'Look. Wookie...' He began as he walked closer to Ryeowook placing his hand on the smaller man's shoulder.

'Don't take everything too hard alright.'

'We're doing the best we can so please.'

'Everything will be okay again.'

 

Ryeowook said nothing but nodded. He then removed Donghae's hand gently before walking quietly towards his room.

 

'Who was Donghae hyung kidding?'

 

He thought as he laid on his bed.

 

How can everything ever be okay again ?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update!

Comment inspires me! ^^