His Job

Mind Walking

'Ki..Kibummie...'

 

Kyuhyun was so taken aback by the sight in front of him that he fell onto the floor.

 

Why..why was Kibum coughing out blood ?!

 

He was about to walked closer to the later when someone else entered the toilet. He turned his head around to see who it was.

 

'KIBUM!' The man yelled at he ran towards him.

'Kibum!' He said again as he held Kibum inside his arms.

'Why didn't you call for help?? Why didn't call for me??'

 

'Doc..doctor..I'm..I'm so..tired...' A tear fell out from his eyes as he looked at the man who Kyuhyun now assumed to be his doctor.

'..I..when..when will this end....' He continued desperately as he held onto the doctor's hands.

'..everything is just so hard...' He let out another painful cough.

'..I can't...I can't...stand it anymore...how...how am I..supposed to..continue living...?' KIbum was now shaking as he began to cry.

 

'Kibum...it's not over yet.' The doctor tried to comfort him. He reached out his hand and wiped his tears away.

'You can't lose hope yet..'

'There are still many options that we could do to get you back on your feet again.'

'..it's not the end...'

 

Kibum looked into the doctor's eyes as but said nothing. 

 

'..but doc..tor...it is....' He then blurted out after a few moments of silence.

'..the com..com...pany...they...they'ver already...made..made their decision....'

'...it's ruined...ever..everything...is ruined...'

'..how could..how could they do this to me...?'

'..how..am I supposed to live..from now on...?' He finished with a grunned as he broke down into a sob.

 

Kyuhyun was watching the whole with a huge question mark in his mind.

 

Is Kibum sick or something?

What did he mean by everything is ruined?

That the company had found out?

What decision?

 

Kyuhyun was now desperate for answers.

 

'Come  on..let's get you cleaned up and rest...' The doctor said as he wiped Kibum's tears away. He felt sorry for the young man. He knew how hard it had been for him especially in regarding his carrier but there was just so little he could do for the him except to give him support. And to help him get better.

 

Kibum said nothing as he allowed the doctor to wash his blood away with water. He was too exhausted to utter a word. It had been such a long day for him.  He was stressed out and he was reaching his breaking points. After that, he silently walked towards the toilet door along with the doctor and into the hallway of the hospital. Kyuhyun was about to follow them to understand the whole situation better when the white-haired girl appeared right before his eyes.

 

'So...' She began as she stood in front of the toilet door looking at him.

'..are starting to figure out things Kyuhyun?' 

'Are you finally understanding what you have to do?'

 

'You..' Kyuhyun said to her.

'..what..what the hell is going on??' He then continued.

'What the hell is wrong with Kibum???'

 

'I thought we've been through this already.' The girl responded. She was folding her arms together.

'It is not my job to tell you what's what. It is yours.'

 

'Then will you get out of my way?!' Kyuhyun snapped at her. If she wasn't planning on giving him what he needed why did she had to popped out of no where now and interfere with his findings on Kibum?!

'MOVE.' He then said as he tried to get pass her. He needed to be with Kibum right now. It was important for him to know what was going on.

 

'Always so impatient.' The girl uttered, simply as she moved out of his way.

 

At this, Kyuhyun could feel his blood boiling.

 

'Well excuse while I'm trying to find answers for my FREAKING CONFUSIONS!' He yelled at the top his lungs as he pierced into her eyes. This girl was certainly asking for it.

'UNLIKE YOU, I'M BUSY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE!' He continued.

'I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU ARE JUST MAKING THINGS HARDER!!'

'GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY UF YOU REFUSE TO EVEN EXPLAIN ANYTHING TO ME!!!' Kyuhyun was so angry that he began shaking.

'JUST GET LOST!'

 

'If you try to look things on a different view, you'd understand better.' As usual, the girl was calmed and collective.

'I'm sorry I can't explain everything clearly to you, I'm just not allowed.'

'That's not how the process works.' 

'I hope you can realize that it is very important for you to find out the truth yourself.'

 

Kyuhyun let out a long heaved of sigh trying to calm himself down. Getting even more angry at her would help nothing he realized.

 

'Then, what am I supposed to do?' He asked her. His face showing nothing but desperateness.

 

'You know what.' She answered him. 'I've told you many times before.'

 

Kyuhyun sighed again.

 

'Okay then..how am I supposed to do it?' Kyuhyun looked into his eyes as he uttered these words.

 

'Can't you at least tell me that?'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do leave a comment! ;)

Ouh and I've written a new story. A Ryeowook centric fic and my first ever fantasy genre.

The tittle is The Boy of Flame. Do check it out!

-->  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/782537/the-boy-of-flame-fantasy-ryeowook-superjunior