Broken

Mind Walking

'How is the relationship between your members Kyuhyun?'

 

The girl suddenly asked him. This was probably the first time Kyuhyun saw an emotion coming out of her. Her gaze were not that obvious, but he could tell that she felt somehow, sympathetic towards him. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards her, stopping just in front of her.

 

'Why are you asking me this all of a sudden?' He questioned. He wanted to feel angry at the girl for asking pointless questions but he was just too tired to be angry all the time. He had come to realized that it was not going to help his case. Ever.

 

'With all my heart.' The girl began. 'I wanted to tell you many things.' She uttered soflty, looking deep into his eyes. Her eyes were warm and somehow that managed to make Kyuhyun feel a little better.

'But we...are not allowed to tell the people we're assigned to help details..of what they have to do.' She continued. Kyuhyun said nothing, allowing her to pursue.

'This is something that they have to figure out by themselves.'

 

'By 'we'..did you mean that there are a lot of you...?' He finally asked since that caught his attention the most. The girl simply nodded in response.

'So what..are you guys...angels or something??' 

 

'You know what Kyuhyun-sshi...' She uttered, ignoring his question altogether.

'Sometimes people fell into a coma not because they are fated to die, or that they are so heavily injured that the bodies can't respond to them....' 

'...sometimes they fell into a coma simply because they are things that they failed to see during their lives. Things that are close to them and in which, they have to fix these things in order to reclaim back their consciousness.' This, caught Kyuhyun's attention immediately.

'It's sort of like a chance for them to fix themselves or help those around them.'

 

'So...those things you were telling me earlier...the broken pieces that I have to find...they are associated with the things that are close to me...?'

 

'Yes.' She nodded as she began walking along the corridors. Kyuhyun unconsciously following her closely behind.

'You had a few episodes didn't you?' She then asked.

 

'Episodes?' Kyuhyun didn't quite understand her question.

'What episodes??'  She stopped in front of a door and peeked inside through the glass on the door. Kyuhyun went near her to see what she was looking at. Not to his suprised thou, it was his body laying on that bed.

 

'Episodes were you've seen something painful happening around the people you're close with...something that you've never knew of before...' She simply answered. Her eyes never leaving Kyuhyun's body.

 

It took a few seconds for Kyuhyun to grasps the meaning behind her words and when he finally did, his eyes went wide.

 

'You mean..those..tho-se weird things I've been experiencing where I'm suddenly here and there and...' Kyuhyun found himself trembling as he tried to utter what was on his mind.

'...when Siwon hyung came to me crying..and Sung..Sungmin hyung he..then Ki-Kibumie he....' He felt his eyes water at the thought of remembering what he had seen. What he had never knew and would have guessed before.

'I..I don't understand...wh-why would they...? And the members...they were all fighting...just...just what the heck is going one??' He looked at the girl before him pleadingly, his tears beginning to fall.

'Please tell me...what am I supposed to do...?'

'What can I do...?'

 

'My question remain the same.' The girl merely responded. 'Because I've told you too much when I'm not supposed to.'

 

'How is the relationship between your members Kyuhyun?'

 

If he was not in this state right now, he would have proudly said that they were not just some members of an idol group bound with a legal contract, but they were brothers, they were a family. They loved each other and cared for one another and they can never imagined life without each other. He would have proudly proclaimed that even thou they were not brothers by blood, they were brothers by heart and their love for each other. Stronger than anything else in the world. Nothing can ever tear them apart. But as he started his transition state, as he looked at all the things happening around him; observing them without any power to do anything, seeing how broken they looked and how they were fighting and yelling at each other and how some of them had...secrets that they never would have thought or guessed...he would have never thought and guessed...

 

For the first time ever he didn't have the answer to that question.

 

And that bothered him so much he wanted to kill himself right then and be done with everything.

 

Kyuhyun remained quiet as he didn't know what to say or do. Instead, he looked at the body laying on that hospital bed. He wondered who that person really is. He wondered if that person has really been honest with himself, he wondered if the people that person loves has also been honest with him and worst of all, he wondered if every relationship that person has with his close ones was fake. That it was just all the cover of a book that has never been read and understood. Then it occured to him.

 

'Who is Cho Kyuhyun?'

 

An he felt himself suffocating.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Siwon walked aimlessly around the street. He had no where to go and he had nobody around. For the first time in his life, he felt so lonely. He was already far from where he had started when he saw a large basketball court. There were a few kids playing on the court and they looked so happy it made him sad. Looking of them made he think of the past. Back when they were still rookies they would sometimes play basketball together. He remembered how much fun it was. How they were so happy just to be chasing around a ball and shoot it into the hoop. Back then, they had nothing to worry about. 

Siwon sat at the nearest bench as he watched those kids played quietly. There were a lot of things going around on his mind. When did things started getting weird? When did they started having all of these stress and strained? Even though it was hard to admit, he knew that he had happen a long time ago but they were to blinded to do anything about it. They were still living with the past and refused to accept the present. Of what they had become.

 

I'm a monster.

 

Then he thought of Kyuhyun. Just the thought of the younger man made the tears that he had managed to stop ealier flowed again. He never knew that things could go this far. They were trying to hide it. Especially from their maknae because he was just bouncing back from his accident. He was bouncing back to become a member that they would be proud of. They didn't want the stress to get to Kyuhyun.

But if he really had to be honest, they weren't trying to protect Kyuhyun. They were only trying to protect themselves. Kyuhyun was just an excuse that they all used. Siwon thought that the day that Kyuhyun found out what he was doing was the worst day of his entire life. He would never be able to forgive himself. He never thought that it would end this way. He never thought that Kyuhyun would be the one to suffer from their selfishness. He wiped of the tears on his face with the back of his hand, inhaling the air around him to calm down.

 

Can they ever be saved?

 

He doubted it.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Leeteuk was bowing a perfect ninety degree's bow in front of the company's biggest man, The CEO of SM Entertainment. He had been summoned to his office earlier that evening and he wasn't even surprised. He knew it would bound to happen sooner or later. And just what he had expected, the man was furious. Why shouldn't he be? Everything is a mess around his biggest investment; Super Junior of course that would intrigued him and Leeteuk was sure that he is having his hands full from keeping the medias digging into what really happened. It would have ruined not only Super Junior but the company itself.

 

'You know what you have to do right now don't you Leeteuk?' He uttered harshly at the younger man in front of him.

 

'I do.' Leeteuk answered, never changing his bowing position.

 

'You better do it then.' The CEO continued. 'You kids are giving me a lot of nowadays. I knew I should have stick with the idea of Super Junior 05.' His words pang Leeteuk's heart so much he was having a hard time controlling his trembling body.

'You guys have trained with each other for years, debut together and lived with each other, why the heck would something like this happen?' He slammed the table so hard a few things fell on the floor.

'Who am I supposed to blame Leeteuk??'

 

'It's my fault for not fixing the problem when it happened from the very start. I'm so sorry. I've been a bad leader.' Leeteuk apologized with his whole heart. He knew that it was his fault for not solving the problem earlier. He never thought that it could get this this big.

 

'The police are contacting me and everything. What am I supposed to say to them Leeteuk? Huh?!' The CEO yelled angrily before rubbing his temples.

'We should be glad that Kyuhyun is in a coma at least, that guy's is safe and we can figure something out because I'll be damned sure to use everything in my power to mantain this company's reputation!!'

 

Everything was quiet all of a sudden and Leeteuk took the courage to look up. He saw the CEO breathing in and out simultenously in an act to calm himself down. When their eyes met, Leeteuk immediately lowered his head back.

 

'Look Leeteuk.' The CEO began. 'I'm not trying to make things hard for you. I'm just trying to help you guys.' He continued in a slightly calm manner than before.

'I'm sure that I wasn't wrong when I saw all of you together back then. The bond that you have. I'm sure that it wasn't just a dream.'

'Please find that thing back Leeteuk because I'm sure that everything that happened was just an accident.'

'Please do me this favor Leeteuk.'

 

Leeteuk was unable to hold onto his calm manner anymore as he trembled uncontrobally at the CEO's words. His tears were already falling and he was crying so hard it was hard for him to even breathe.

 

'Yes sir.'

 

Was all that he had managed to say.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------