Where it begins

Mind Walking

It started from a small fight.

An argument.

From what one would say, merely a small misundertanding.

 

It was just like all the other fights they had before.

At least he thought it was.

 

Who knew that it would ever get this big.

 

But how can he expect it?

How can he?

He's just human.

A normal human being

But then again, maybe there really was something that he could have done.

 

Something he could have said or act. Anything.

 

What a failure he really is.

 

And to think that he is the leader. The oldest.

 

What a shame.

 

 

Leeteuk heaved out a long sigh as he leaned back against the couch. His eyes were closed, in attempt to prevent himself from crying or breaking down. He held his hand up and rubbed his temple, giving them light massages as he felt the preasure given to him increasing each day. He looked at his surrounding. The dorm was quiet not to his surprised. Ever since Kyuhyun got into that 'accident' everybody was acting weird and they were all messed up. They would stay outside for long hours before returning to the dorm only to lock themselves up inside their rooms. Leeteuk couldn't remember how long it has been since they had decent conversation with one another. As he finally took the time to think about all of these, he finally realized how he had missed them. Each and every one of them.

 

 

'Heechul hyung stop this.' Kangin told the older man standing before him. He grabbed his arm as he pulled him backwards. Away from the younger man next to him.

 

'Let go of me Kangin!' Heechul said as he pushed away Kangin's hands.

'What did you say to me just now?? Huh??!' Heechul demanded as he stared coldly into Yesung's eyes.

 

'What did I managed to offend you?!' Yesung replied boldly. His fists clenching together.

'Well good then! Because it shows that you really are wrong! Because if you're not you shouldn't be offended!!'

 

'You little!!!' Heechul almost hit the other if it wasn't for Kangin who grabbed him quickly from behind to prevent him from doing so.

'Who do you think you are talking to me like that you little disrespectful !!' He tried to freed himself from Kangin but the later never gave in.

 

'Stop it you two!' Leeteuk said fiercely standing in between them.

'Stop acting like children and immaturely! What's the hell is wrong with you two??!' He looked at Heechul.

'You are the second oldest in this group you should be ashamed of yourself!'

 

'Didn't you hear what he said to me just now? Huh??!!' Heechul yelled back. His face showed complete dissatisfaction of Leeteuk's accusations. He had every right to be angry at this moment.

 

'Well it's true!' Yesung retorted. 'You're only using the name Super Junior for your own personal benefit! Just so you can gain fame and popularity!' He continued.

'So then you can rubbed it in our damn faces of how 'amazing' you are! Well bull you never even come to practice anymore! You're just a lazy peace of !'

 

'Yesung stop!' Leeteuk demanded as he tried to keep Heechul from pounding at the latter.

'Both of you are stressed out and upset with each other right so it's best if you stop yelling at each other's faces. You would end up regretting your words later on.'

'Your not in your right state of mind so cut it out!'

 

It took him quite some time to calm the crap out of those two and he was thankful when they both stopped and went into their personal rooms. It was best to let them calm down first before trying anything to help them patch things up. He sat down with a heaved of sigh as he tried to calm down. He was feeling really angry at seeing two of s yelling at each other's throats like that but not as much as how angry he was when he found out how the fight had really started. Kangin told him that it began when Yesung overheard Heechul bragging his popularity to Kangin and how much shows he had been invited to appear on. Yesung was slightly moody at that time which made things even worst since Leeteuk knew how much the company was preasuring him into getting himself well-known to the public. It hard been hard on Yesung so when he heard what Heechul was saying of course he would get pissed off at how easy things were for Heechul when he worked his out to get just a small recognition from the public. Anyways he just couldn't believed how immature both of them are. No matter what mood or how angry they were they shouldn't have resolved into a pointless fight that would only hurt them even more. He sighed again. Tired of everything.

 

 

Back in the present time, as he remembered that event he felt slighty regretful that he didn't prevent the thing from disputing into something bigger. But in all honesty, he never expected that one small fight end up restraining things even more between them and affecting even the other members. Part of it was probably because of their busy schedules so they didn't have the right time to made things up. Part of it was perhaps due to their egos and pride which prevented them from giving out the first hand. However, majorly Leeteuk knew that it was because of the increasing preasure given to them. Since they've gotten their first win in such a long time the company was determined that they maintained their achievements in order to make a mark in the industry. So that the public would remember who they were. And that was when all the varieties and dramas and radio shows and commercials began. It increases so much that their individual schedules surpasses their team schedule. In just that split moment, their lives became so hectic that the distance between them grew further and further apart. Plus it didn't do them any good with the new fights and misunderstanding that occured soon after that and continously without any decent conversation between them. Leeteuk wondered if it was really his fault since he didn't make the effort to clear things up between them. He wondered if everything was actually his fault. That the broken relationship they have with each other was due to his failure as the man in control to do a better job. 

 

And now, because of his failures things had gotten even worst with Kyuhyun laying in a hospital bed without ever knowing when he'll wake up and Heechul's position unknown, the company pissed off and the members depressed and the medias are murdering them and who knows what else. 

 

It hit him now, how much they've negleted each other.

 

And he wondered how much more secrets that he didn't know about s.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It was clear to Kyuhyun now what he has to do.

 

After what felt like eternity he finally understood why he was the way he was. 

 

He wished that he could at least remembered everything that had happened prior to his hospitalization, that would have made things a lot easier for him but he had come to realized that was not the most important thing. The most important thing for him to do right now is to collect all those broken pieces and somehow attach them back together.

 

The only problem is that how is he going to do it.

 

 

Where can he start ?

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I've been in such a long hiatus but I would love to read some feedbacks from you guys on the story. 

It gives me more energy to write! ;)