Meaning Behind The Answers

Mind Walking

'Kyuhyun.'

 

I heard someone calling my name.

 

'Kyuhyun.'

 

I turned my head around and noticed that I was back in the hospital room. How..weird...

 

'Kyuhyun.'

 

I began searching for the owner of the voice that was calling me.

 

'Kyuhyun, please wake up.'

 

It was Ryeowook.

 

'Wake up...'

 

He was standing next to my bed and looking down at my body.

 

'We're sorry for being so..late...we're...I'm..sorry...Oh GOD just please wake up...please....'

 

He was...crying.

 

'Kyu...'

 

My heart was breaking at the sight. Stop it Wook. Stop it. Please stop crying.

 

'Kyu...'

 

Stop.....

 

 

I was about to walk towards him when Leeteuk hyung hugged him from behind.

 

 

'Wook..let's go home.' He said to him softly.

'Kyuhyun needs to rest. The doctor said that he needed some rest.'

'And you, need some rest too.'

'Kyuhyun will be fine.'

'We'll come and visit him tomorrow okay?'

 

 

Ryeowook just nodded his head without a word and followed Leeteuk hyung towards the door. However, when they reached at the front of the door, Leeteuk hyung suddenly stopped his track and looked at the other members inside the room.

 

 

'You guys should head back home too.' He told them monotonically. I noticed that he was avoiding any eye contact.

'Give Kyuhyun some space to rest.'

'You can come back tomorrow.' He turned around and was about to walk out of the door when Heechul hyung called out to him.

 

'Teukie!'

 

 

Leeteuk hyung stopped his track for the second time but this time, he didn't even bother to turn around.

 

 

'Teukie I...' Heechul hyung began. I could see him shaking slightly.

 

'Let's talk later.' Leeteuk hyung cut him off.

 

'But Teuki-.'

 

'Later Kim Heechul. Later.' And with that, Leeteuk hyung walked outside the door and closed the door behind him shut.

 

 

I was taken aback at what happened that I remained at the corner and stared at Heechul hyung.

 

 

Since when had he become so....timid?

 

 

Importantly, what happened before I got into a coma?

 

 

After Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook had left I've had the slightest hope that maybe the atmosphere would be better again. Perhaps it was because Leeteuk hyung and Ryeowook were in a a bad condition that made everybody turned gloomy and sensitive. Maybe, just maybe, what happened before in this room was just because they were just too upset and frustrated with everything that was going on. They were  upset at what happened to me and didn't even mean a single word that they have said to one another. Yeah, that could be it.

 

 

Right?

 

 

However, my hopes and anticipations went to a crumble when the total opposite happened. Instead of making up, one by one, the other members started to get up and walked out of the door without saying a word to one another. Not even a single word.

 

 

 

Seriously, what the hell was wrong with them?!

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

To understand yourself, you must first understand the people around you.

 

 

Suddenly, I remembered these words.  

 

 

To understand the people around you, you must open your eyes.

The answer is always there.

 

 

Thou I may still be confused by the whole situation but I do understand a few things;

 

 

I am in a transition.

I'm still not dead but I'm not fully alive either.

I need to figure out who I really am.

I need to understand the people around me.

I need to find the answer on my own.

 

 

But I do admit thou, that the whole concept was still blurry to me, but even so, somehow, I had this tingly feeling inside of me that was telling me that, this was the first thing that I needed to do.

I needed to figure out who I really am so that I can find the answers. I needed to find the answers so that I can learn about the past and what happened to me. The answer at this point is really the most important piece of information because, with the answer itself, I'd be able to understand what was going on with my members.

What was going on with everything.

 

 

I'd be able to learn the truth.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that a lot of you are quite confused by the story line but I assure you that we'll get there soon.

So please continue to read and support this story ;)

OUH and, comment inspires me so do leave them behind! ^^

 

Much love,

Haruhi