His Story

Mind Walking

Kyuhyun could not uderstand anything that was going on. He couldn't even project what had happened earlier. Never, never in his state of mind would he ever imagine his hyung doing something like that to himself. AND out of all the hyungs it was Sungmin hyung. Sungmin. The most calm and gentle hyung.

What pissed him off the most was not the fact that Sungmin hyung forcing himself to vomit or the mysterious girl that kept playing around the bushes with him. What pissed him off the most was the fact that he never knew such a thing was happening to his hyung.

And he dared himself to call him his older brother ?

Kyuhyun got up from his bed and went into the hallway. He didn't know where he was going. His mind was just so messed up and so confused he figured he would just let his feet take him where ever and whenever. He was just upset, hurt and angry. He didn't care anymore. As Kyuhyun continued his journey he soon found himself stopping in front of a door. He looked up and saw the sign 'Dr. Lee (Emergency Unit)'. Kyuhyun fought himself whether to enter the place or to just walk away letting his mind take him elsewhere. Finally he just bit his bottom lip and entered the room.

His eyes went round when he saw Leeteuk inside the room. He was having a conversation with someone. He assumed it was Dr. Lee. His curiosity got the better of him so he went closer to them.

 

'You know I have to report this to the authorities Leeteuk-sshi.'

'I understood that very clearly doctor. But please. We don't know anything for certain yet.'

'And that is the very reason why we should. So they could get in further with this case and investigate.'

 

'Authorities? Case? Investigation? What the hell is going on?' Kyuhyun thought to himself. By hearing bits of pieces of their conversation. He immediately knew that something fishy was going on. 

 

'I know that doctor but please...please just...just give us some time...' 

'You know I can't do that Leeteuk-sshi. It is my responsibility to inform the authorities of any case like this. I could get in trouble if I don't.'

'Just give us some time doctor. Please...at least...until we..we figured out everything.'

'You're asking me to do a very difficult thing you know that right ?'

'I do. That's why I'll, I'll take full responsibility of anything that will trouble you after this so please...please doctor...'

'Leeteuk-sshi. We have to report him.'

'We..we can't...'

'Leeteuk-sshi...'

'...but doctor he's...'

'...he's my brother...'

'...our brother....'

 

Kyuhyun suddenly felt himself being pulled back. His eyes went big. It was as if he was into tiny hole and spun around. He soon found himself back into his hospital room.

 

'Wha..what the hell?!' He said angrily. He wanted to hear their conversation to the very end but instead he was pulled back here.

'The truth...is always something bitter...but it is also always...the right thing to do. Kyuhyun turned his head around and saw the white-haired girl sitting on the sofa.

'You again. Brilliant.' He snapped at her. Why does this girl loves to pop out of no where and then disappears again?!

'It was you, wasn't it?? Why did you pulled me back here?? In case you haven't noticed I was busy listening to the doctor and my hyungs conversation!' He didn't mean to yell at her but he was just so fed up with being controlled by this stupid transition that he just lost it.

'Calm down Kyuhyun-sshi.' The girl replied him. She was looking straight into his eyes.

'I told you that being angry won't get you no where.'

'Why did you take me back here?' Kyuhyun said after a heaved of sighs.

'Nothing really.' The girl answered.

'I just wanted you to be strong.'

 

Like always. Kyuhyun was puzzled by her words.

 

'What do mean be strong?' He questioned her. His brows raising.

'From now on Kyuhyun, the truth will be revealed to you pieces by pieces. Some would make you okay, some would make you sad while others will make you angry and question a lot of things.'

'What is this truth that you want me to seek?'

'Why can't you just tell me??'

'Some truth are better to be find yourself rather than being heared from others.' She said simply.

'Tskk.' Kyuhyun merely hissed. He had come to learn that asking this girl anything related to the truth would be pointless.

'It's starting.' The girl suddenly said after a few moments of silence. She was looking out the window and into the sky.

'What is?' Kyuhyun asked her.

 

'Your story Kyuhyun. Your story.' She simply replied before disappearing into thin air and leaving Kyuhyun all to himself.

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry *bows*

From now on I'll update diligently. Please leave a comment! I hope you're still reading this! Thank you ;)