One Mistake

Mind Walking

How can you break the smile on the person you love ?

 

Leeteuk sighed heavily. Everything was just in a huge pile of mess that he had no idea what to do. How to fix things. Thinking about it just hurts his mind. His heart was heavy and he was suffocating. Never would he had thought that something like this would ever happen to him and the people he love. 

 

How can you choose in between ?

 

Leeteuk was sitting alone all by himself at a beach he used to visit so many times when he was smaller. He had always taken a fond of this particular beach. It was his absolute favorite. He just love how the sand is so white it felt pure and how the sky is so blue he could just stare at it forever. But most of all, he just love how this place never fails to give him the serenity he always needed. As he was looking at the clear distant of the water he thought of the thing that had happened prior to Kyuhyun's hospitalization.

 

'Teukie hyung!!!' Donghae's voice was filled with panic.

'What it is Donghae?? What happened?? Where's Heechul??' Leeteuk replied the younger. He could feel his heart beat rising at the younger's tone.

'Hyung! I..I don't know..when we got there..he..he just ran....' Leeteuk could tell that Donghae was trembling. This only increased his anxiety.

'What do you mean he ran?? Why didn't you stop him??'

'Why did you scare him away??'

'You should have stop him!'

'Hyung that's not the main problem now!' Donghae was now raising his voice. 

'Donghae, please calm down. What's wrong?' Leeteuk was taken aback but the younger's outburst but refused to make a fust out of it.

'Hyung..hyung..it's...it's...it's Kyuh...Kyuhyun hyung KYUHYUN!!' 

'What's wrong with Kyu??'

'Kyu..Kyu..he..fell and he...and..he..'

 

The sound of his phone interupted his thought. He quickly reached down his hand and grabbed a hold of it. He looked down and saw that it was an unknown number.

 

'Hello?' He greeted the caller.

'Teukie...I..I need to have a word with you.' His eyes went round at the voice of the caller.

'What it's about?' He didn't mean to sound rude but he was just so exhausted that the words just fell out of his mouth. 

'Not here..let's meet up.'

'Why can't you just tell me here?' He suddenly felt annoyed. After everything that had happened, this person dared to be asking for him ?

'...Teukie..you..you need to understand...I..what happened..I...I didn't..never...meant it...' The caller pleaded. His voice was shaking.

'..I'm so sorry...you..you have to believe me Teuk..you have to help me...'

'..you're the only one who's rational enough...so..please....'

 

As much as he hated the demand he knew that he at least needed to hear the real truth first before playing the blame game. It wouldn't be fair to hate the latter without knowing the complete everything. That would just be immature of him.

 

'Alright Chullie let's meet up.'

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Ryeowook.'

'Go away.'

'Ryeowook please.'

'Hyung go away.'

'Wookie...'

'I don't want to see you or talk to you right now so go away.'

'...wookie...please....'

'I SAID GO AWAY!!!!!'

 

Eunhyuk closed the door with a sighed. Ryeowook had been in that state since Kyuhyun's incident. All he did was locked himself up in the room and cry. He had refused to see or talk to anyone. They had tried everything to make him open up to them but he just pushed them all away.

 

'How's Wookie?' Donghae asked the latter when he walked into their living room.

'As usual.' Eunhyuk replied with a sighed. 

'Why did everything turned out this way?' Donghae frowned. His eyes getting teary.

 

'Who would have thought that one mistake could change everything.'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like always, comments inspires me so do leave some! ^^

Thanks for reading! :D

 

-Haruhi-