Confusing Answers

Mind Walking

I looked at the girl before me. She was white and yes, I mean it literally. Her skin was white and her hair was white. Even the clothes and the shoes she was wearing was white. But like what I've said before, she was, indeed, stunning. I kept my mouth sealed as I watched her walk closer to me. Millions of questions immediately run through my mind as I was wondering who she was and why she was here. Importantly, why was she the only person that could hear and even see me.

 

 

'Hello Kyuhyun.' She greeted me warmly with a smile. Her voice was so calming it almost brought tears to my eyes.

 

'Wh-who are you?' Without wasting any time, I questioned her.

 

'That's not important now is it?' She merely answered me. Her smile never fading away.

 

'Why?' Was all I could asked her for some strange reason. 

 

 

Was I nervous ?

 

 

'Because the most important question right now is, 'Who are YOU?' ' She pointed her fingers at me as she answered.

 

'What do you mean?' I demanded.

 

'Tell me Kyuhyun, who do you think, you are?' I hated this. Stop answering me with questions.

 

'Who else?'

'I'm Cho Kyuhyun, one of the members of Super Junior.' Again, for another some strange reason, she chuckled at my answer.

 

 

Was I humoring her ?

 

 

'I know 'what' you are Kyuhyun.' She looked straight into my eyes as she said these words.

 

 

'What' ?

 

 

'The world whole knows what you are.' She continued.

'Even you, based on your answer, knows, WHAT you ARE.'

'So the real question is, do you know WHO you ARE?'

 

'What do you mean by 'Who' and 'What'?' Seriously, I was getting more confused than ever before. 

 

'What I mean is, who is the real Cho Kyuhyun?'

'What is Cho Kyuhyun really inside?'

'What are his likes and dislikes?'

'What kind of personality does he has?' She stopped for a second and smiled sweetly.

'You may be a famous singer, but that's WHAT you ARE and not WHO you ARE.'

'So I want to know from your perspective, 'Who are you really ?' '

'See the difference?'

 

'I see it now, so that's what you mean.' I replied her.

'Thou, I don't know what and how to answer that.' I added. It was true, I wasn't sure how exactly should I answer this.

 

'Why do you think you can't?' She questioned me. There was something about her eyes that tells me that she knows a lot. I can trust her.

 

'I..I don't...I'm not really sure...' I answered her honestly.

'I don't know, I guess...I've never put much thought into it.' Hearing my answer, she smiled knowingly to me.

 

'You know Kyuhyun, everything happens, for a reason.'

'Things in this world, don't just happen without a reason.'

'There will always be a reason, and there will always be an answer.'

 

'What are you saying?'

'Are you talking about the reason why I'm in a coma and why some of my members looked like a complete mess?'

'Are you saying that they all have a reason?'

'Is that what you mean by your words?'

 

'You must find the answer Kyuhyun.' She merely responded. What the heck?

 

'I know that!' I suddenly yelled at her. I didn't mean to. I was just too tired of playing this run-around-the-bushes-game with her. I was just too tired of feeling confused and desperate for answers. I just wanted her to tell me what was going on. What was happening with my members and why were they fighting. She told me that she was going to tell me what was going on earlier. I needed her to tell me. She was after all, the only person that I could talk to at this moment.

 

'To find the answer, you must first learn the truth.' She continued her words like nothing happened. It was as if she was used to this sort of thing.

'But the journey does not end there.'

'To really understand the answer, you must first know and understand who you truly are.'

'But knowing you, I know that you will be able to do it.'

 

'I really don't understand anything you're saying to me right now.' I spatted at her. What the hell was she talking about??!

 

'It's okay. In time, you will understand.'

'For now, you have to first find the real you.'

 

'AND how am I supposed to do that???'

'AND WAIT. I thought you said you were going to give me the answers that I want.'

'I thought you said that you would explain everything to me, what happened to me, my members, everything!'

 

'No you've misunderstood my words.' She shook her head and looked directly at me.

'What I meant was that I would tell you what's going on right now.'

'What happened before and what would happen after is not under my hands to tell you.'

'You have to search that on your own.'

 

'But how can I do so when I don't even remember what's going on??!'

'Heck! I don't even know what am I right NOW!!!' I shouted at her, completely angered. I'm seriously losing my mind with this girl!

 

'Like I've said, NOW is under my hands. So I will tell you about NOW.' I calmed down a bit at her words.

 

'Okay then, please explain 'NOW'.'

 

 

She only nodded her head.

 

 

'First of all as you've already figured out, you are currently under a coma.' Her voice is always so calm, it somehow reduces my anger.

'I cannot tell you the reason why you are in that position and I cannot explain to you what's going on with your members as it all happened in the past.'

'However, what I can tell you is that you are currently under a transition.'

 

'Transition?'

 

'That's right. A transition means that you are stuck between two worlds.'

'You are not fully one this side nor you are fully on the other side.'

'In order words, you are half dead and half alive.'

'And this, only happens to a person that is in a coma or at the brink of death.'

 

'Wha-what ?' I was taken by suprised at her words that I was having a hard time processing everything. It was just too unreal.

'Is this some kind of a joke?'

 

'Tell me, what happened when you try to touch your members or talk to them?'

'Can you feel them?' I shook my head.

'Can they hear you?' Again, I shook my head.

'Then you are without a doubt, in a transition.'

 

'But that's IMPOSSIBLE!'

'IT'S TOO RIDICULOUS NO WAY!!'

 

'Most things in life are impossible Kyuhyun.'

'Even though it's ridiculous, does not make it unreal.'

 

'But...'

 

'I'm telling you the truth.'

'Why would I lie?'

 

'But..but...'

 

'I know this is hard for you to take in but that's just how things are right now.'

 

'Say...say what you're saying is true...then...' I uttered after in what seemed like a forever long moment of silence.

'Then what am I supposed to do?' I questioned her. I couldn't be stuck in this position forever and ever right?

 

'You must find the answer.' Was all she replied me. She was walking away from me.

 

'What answer??? How???'

 

'To seek the answer, you must first learn about yourself.'

'To learn about yourself, you must first understand yourself.'

'To understand about yourself, you must understand the people around you.'

'To understand the people around you, you must keep your eyes open.'

'The answer is always there.'

'It has always been and it will always be.'

'You just have to open your eyes and find your way.' And with that, she disappeared right before my eyes.

 

'WAIT-WHAT??!!!!'

'I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!'

'WAIT!!! WHERE DID YOU GO??!!!'

'HEY!!!'

'HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

 

 

 

Great. And here I thought that I could finally have the proper answer for all my confusions. But no. Now, I'm even more confused than ever.

 

 

 

Great.

 

Just, Great.

 

 

 

Oh GOD please help me now.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments inspires me so do leave a comment! :)

 

Much love,

Haruhi