Another Sight

Mind Walking

Kyuhyun was looking at the window. He was having a lot of thoughts to himself. He was desperate for answers as he heaved out a long sigh. He knew that it was time to stop playing around the bushes and start getting real. It was time to start searching for the truth. As he continued to look at the clouds, he suddenly thought of Siwon. What did the older man mean when he said that he had almost kill someone? It couldn't be. Impossible. That hyung of his would never even hurt a fly let alone a person. It was just unreal. His mind just couldn't accept the new information.

After a while, he also began thinking about the interaction between s. He wasn't an idiot. He could clearly see that there was a lot of tension going on between them. He wasn't sure why thou. There were still a lot of things that he didn't understand and he needed to start figuring things out soon. Kyuhyun was certain that his condition was not something that occur randomly. He knew that there was a meaning to all of these.

However, his mind couldn't focus as he thought of s. Firstly, Ryeowook's behaviour was certainly worrying him. He knew Ryeowook better than anyone else and it was definite that something was wrong with the later. Then, Sungmin. That hyung of his. Kyuhyun just could not believe his eyes on what he had recently witnessed. For years he had known him and they were even roommates once, never would he had thought  that Sungmin would do something like that to himself. It was as if Kyuhyun knew him, but really, he hardly knew him at all. AND last but not least. Siwon. What did he mean by his words? Kyuhyun just couldn't understand. In fact, he could figure anything out. Immediately he knew that something fishy was going on. He heaved out another long sigh. It was getting really frustrating for him again. He was getting furious at everything and everyone. But more importantly, he was getting furious at himself. If only he could remember what had happened to him prior to his hospitallization. It would definitely make everything easier for him. At least, he would know exactly what he had to do.

As couldn't continued battling with his inner thoughts he suddenly heard something. The sound was not too loud nor too slow. It was kind of muffled. It sounded like someone was in a lot of pain. Without a second thought he immediately went to investigate. The sound was getting louder as Kyuhyun was coming closer to a nearby toilet. Feeling a sudden nerve, he quietly entered the toilet.

 

The sight he was welcomed with shocked him for the gazillion time ever since everything started to fall apart for him.

 

He just couldn't believe what his eyes was showing him. 

There he was. One of s, crunching at the corner of the toilet floor looking like he was in a lot of pain.

He was holding his coughs back from being heard. But what shocked Kyuhyun the most was what can be seen in between his fingers.

 

It was clear that it was real blood.

 

Oh GOD why ?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Teuk, you have to help me.'

 

Heechul was almost pleading. He had too. Leeteuk was the only person he could rely to at the moment.

 

'I will.' Leeteuk replied simply.

'But you have to tell me everything. You have to explain everything to me.' He then continued.

'Then I'd be able to help you.'

 

'It's not like I don't want to.' Heechul hesitated. His face showing desperateness.

'It's just that...I can't.. I can't really explain eveything at the moment.'

'But Teuk trust me, I will...I will when the time comes.' He said as he looked deep into the later's eyes.

'What I need now from you is to trust me.'

'I need you to be by my side and help me.'

 

'That's not fair.' Leeteuk argued.

'How am I supposed to help you when I don't know the full story?'

'I'm the leader of this group and I am the eldest. It's my jod to know everything.'

 

'I don't know how...' Heechul responded, fidgeting with his fingers once more. He knew keeping things from Leeteuk would just make things worst.

'...I don't know how to begin...' He continued.

'...it's..a..very long story..'

 

'Well...' Leeteuk answered after taking a sip of his cofffee.

'We're not going anywhere..we have all day...'

'..so start talking...' He finished.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, comments inspire me. It made me think of better ways to tell this story.