The Huge Mistake

Mind Walking

Kyuhyun heard the knob of his hospital room being twisted. He immediately looked up to see who it was. It was Siwon. He was swaying with his walk and he looked awful. Kyuhyun was certain that he had been drinking. 

 

'Siwon hyung....?' He knew it was pointless to call the later but it just came naturally out of his mouth.

 

Siwon continued his sway walk until he reached the right side of Kyuhyun's bed. Kyuhyun watched with complete curiosity as Siwon placed his hand on his cheek and gently it.

 

'Hey...how have you been...?' Siwon was now talking to him, well technically it was him since it was his 'body' lying on the hospital bed.

'You know...' He stopped his words as a drop of tear fell from his eye. He reached up and wiped it away.

'..Kyuhyun ah...you know...its...its been really hard on hyung....'

'...hyung knows that its selfish to use you this way but hyung really needs someone to talk to right now....'

'...and Kyuhyun ah, you're the only person that won't judge hyung no matter what I tell you right now...'

'..so please...just...just bear with me for a while okay...' Siwon was now shaking as he tried to keep himself composed. As for Kyuhyun, well, he was having a hard time understanding what was going on. It was really odd for him to see Siwon behaving this way.

'...Kyuhyun ah..hyung..hyung really messed..really messed up....'

'...Hyung is so ashamed that facing you..and the others...hyung don't..don't...know..how..how to do it anymore...' Kyuhyun was getting more confused and puzzled as he continued to listen to each words Siwon was telling him. What did he meant by 'messing up badly' ?

'..hyung was just so..so drunk...so angry..that time that...hyung just couldn't think clearly...'

'..you..you understand right Kyu ah..?' Siwon was now looking all desperate. It was as if he wanted Kyuhyun to be on his side, to agree with him and to tell him that everything was going to be alright. That he didn't mean what he did and he was sorry.

'...hyung thought that everything was settled...never..never thought that it would turned out this way...' Siwon was now crying and his body was trembling as he held Kyuhyun's hand tightly by his chest.

'..how to face the others...can't...can't even tell them....' His cries suddenly turned to sobs and pleas. The sight made Kyuhyun panic.

 

Kyuhyun didn't know how to deal with the situation. Firstly, he wasn't really in the position where he could ask Siwon what he meant by messing up and being angry and such. Secondly, how was he supposed to know the truth when he could do little? Heck, he can't even respond to his hyung's cries and pleas. Kyuhyun went closer to Siwon in attempt to comfort the tall man but again, there was nothing he could do about it. He couldn't even hug his hyung or touch his shoulder and tell him that he was here right beside him. That he would listen and understand. That he hated seeing him cry. As Kyuhyun were trying to find ways to comfort his crying hyung, Siwon suddenly raised his head and looked at Kyuhyun's lying body seriously. No. Desperately.

 

'Kyuhyun ah...what can you do when you almost kill someone ?'

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ryeowook didn't know how long he had been in his room. He had stayed lock up inside for so long that he lost count for time. And it has also been a while since he attended any of his schedules so he didn't know what date it was. Despite being yelled at by his manager and the company, he couldn't care less about his duty as an idol right now. Everything was just so messed up that his heart hurts every time he is reminded of the current situation they are currently in. He was too depressed to even bother thinking about how he should do his radio show or attend his musicals. Besides, it wasn't like the fans would question his action that much. They were too busy worrying about Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook heaved out a long sigh. He felt bad for acting out the way he was. It was stressing s out and they didn't need the extra burden but he just couldn't help it. He was just so angry at the whole situation that he couldn't even find the strength inside to look at some of them. Plus, he was also really upset with the fact that Kyuhyun was now lying coma at the hospital due to the immatureness and the selfishness of some people. It broke his heart into gazillion pieces to see his best friend like that. Ryeowook was also angry at the members for being so childish. Instead of finding a proper solution they decided to turn against each other. Although it wasn't clear to him and to s the complete truth but Ryeowook believed that there was a different story to it. He was confident that there was more than beneath the eye. 

 

Deep down, Ryeowook knew that Kim Heechul was innocent.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'What is it that you wanted to talk about?' 

 

Leeteuk was staring at the man before him who had his head hung up low. They were inside an almost empty cafe much to his relief. It was hard enough finding a suitable place for them to meet, it certainly would be a hassle if they had to deal with a larger crowd especially their fans who never seemed to stop tagging along with them. Leeteuk stayed quiet as he waited for the man in front of him to respond.

 

'Teukie.....'

 

After what seemed like forever, Heechul finally broke their silence. Leeteuk looked at him but said nothing.

 

'..I...' Heechul was fidgeting in his seat and he was playing with his fingers.

'..I um...'

'...you..I...see..I....'

 

'Either you spit it out quickly or I'm outta here.' Leeteuk snapped. He didn't mean to. But he was just tired. He was drained. Everything was just so chaotic and all jumbled up that being the calm and collective leader was hard for him at the moment.

 

'Teukie..you..you know me right.' Heechul finally said as he looked into the other's eyes.

'..you know me better than anyone else.'

 

Leeteuk let out a sighed.

 

'I do know you better than anyone else Heechul. But that's why it makes things harder for me. I'm just so...disappointed in you...'

'I know you can be selfish sometimes but this..this...you just went too far with this.'

 

At this, Heechul immediately grabbed his hands. His eyes piercing into Leeteuk's. Leeteuk was startled by the sudden action but said nothing.

 

'You're wrong. You're wrong Teukie.' He began as he continued to look at Leeteuk.

'It wasn't like that.'

'I would never do something like that never!'

'Things just got out of hands and..and it..everything is just a big misunderstanding!'

'I know that I was wrong for what I did but..but after that I regretted it! I really did!'

'I didn't know it would turn out this way!'

'Believe me!'

 

'What do you mean by that Chullie?' Leeteuk softened a bit. He decided that Heechul deserved to defend himself. As a leader. No. As a human being, he had no right to jugde someone before knowing the exact truth from the person himself.

 

'It was a mistake Teuk. A huge mistake...' Heechul began as tears began to form in his eyes.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally after what seemed like forever, my laptop is all better and the wifi is back again! I am so sorry!

Like always, comments inspire me!

P/s: I'll try to finish this as soon as possible. Hope you guys are still with me.