The Strange Sight

Mind Walking

'Ryeowook, please don't cry.' I was awakened from my horrible thoughts at Eunhyuk's words. I looked to my left and saw him hugging Ryeowook tightly. Ryeowook merely responded by burrying his face onto his chest and sobbed.

'Sshhh,, it's okay...don't cry...I'm sorry....' Eunhyuk was now wiping the tears that had fallen nonstop on the smaller man's face.

'I'm sorry...I'm sorry I made you upset..'

'...Kyuhyun will be fine...'

'...so please stop crying...'

'..he will be fine....'

 

 

Would I really be fine thou ?

 

 

This thought suddenly hit me as I observed the whole situation. I don't really remember what happened to me but judging from the way I looked on the bed and the way the members were reacting, it was obvious that it was bad. This was not the usual 'getting sick this day and then BOOM! the next day you're all rainbows and sunshine again' situation. It was obvious how crucial the situation really was. Importantly, it was obvious how pale and sick I looked laying on that bed. It made me naceous and I had butterflies all over my stomach.

 

 

What happened to me actually?

 

Did I have another car accident ?

 

 

GOD, I wish that there was someone that could actually explain the real situation to me. I tried to get the members attention, even though I knew it wouldn't work seemingly because of the whole incident I had with Ryeowook earlier but I just wanted to make sure. I mean, where's the harm right? Well yeah, tough luck for me because in the end, I ended up frowning to myself when nothing seemed to be working. They just couldn't see me and I couldn't make them see me. I sighed the longest sighed I've ever had as I turned my attention to my almost 'dead body' on the bed.

 

 

Did I do something that made me looked so...sick ?

 

 

Before, I didn't really have a good look at myself since I was paying more attention to my nervous breakdown. I mean, you can't really blame me can you? Honestly, who would be able to calm down when they were somehow staring at themselves laying unconscious for whatever reason and there was just no way in the world to explain the whole situation even to themselves. AND to make things worst they just can't seemed to remember anything except for their names and the people they knew. Anyway, now, as I was finally able to control my emotions, I've gotten a closer look at myself. NO. A proper look at myself. Other than noticing my pale face I've also noticed the bandages I was wearing on my head and on my chest. Staring at these, I somehow came to a conclusion that maybe I wasn't really involved in a car accident. Those injuries didn't really looked like one of those injuries you would get in a car accident. There was just...something off about them. I shrugged my thoughts away as I then focused my attention to my members.

 

After everything had calmed down, Ryeowook in that sense, abruptly, I noticed that there was something off about them as well. They seemed to be in a world of their own. Each member paid no attention to the other and none of them made the effort to start a conversation with one another. I also noticed that some of them looked rather upset while most of them looked like they were about to murder each other. They kept sending dangerous glares at each other while trying to control themselves from the possibilities of pounding at the person next to them and the same goes for the other way around.

 

 

What the hell ?!

 

 

Seeing this, I couldn't help but feel angry as I had no clue what-so-ever to their childish behaviours not to mention, my already lack of information to the whole freaking situation with myself. How could they be focusing their attentions on shooting idiotic glares at each other while there I was, laying on the bed looking like I can die at any minutes?! I swear, if I could lay my hands on them, they would be dead by now. Period! Eventually, I sighed to myself as I grew tired of watching them. It was not like there was something I could do to stop them anyway. So, I averted my eyes elsewhere and soon I found them landing on a certain figure. I noticed that this particular figure,,, person...was...silently,, crying...?

 

 

My eyes widen as I realized who it was.

 

 

 

Te-teukie hyung.....?

 

 

 

Immediately I knew, that something very, very wrong was going on. 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------