Chapter 14

Next Stop, Your Heart
A/N: I'm using my phone AGAIN. because I'm out now and i think i shouldn't keep you guys waiting :> don't rush me anyway!

Taeyeon's POV

"I think i love you," i whisper to her.

She turns around slowly and shifts her gaze on me. "W-what?"

"Nothing," i quickly say and walk ahead of her.

"Yah Kim Tae Yeon!" she shouts from the back. My body becomes stiff and I stay unmoved.

People who are walking in and out of the entrance throw me weird stares when they see a probably furious-looking girl stomping towards me.

"What did you say just now?" she questions me again when she walks to face me.

I look at her. Her eyes are full of anticipation. She wants to hear it again. I don't think that it is an appropriate time to do so yet. It was a slip of my tongue just now.

"I said nothing," i state and dare myself to look at her eyes.

Disappointment flickers in her eyes and i feel my heart drop as well.

We stay like that for who knows how long. I don't even care if people are staring at us like as if we were or something. They'd probably be thinking why are these two girls looking at each other that way. They'd probably think that it is inappropriate and unacceptable

"I... want to go home now." she says quietly as she looks down to her shoes.

I nod. "Okay."

She looks back at me as if she's expecting me to say no. I have disappointed her once again. I watch her back as she walks towards the free shuttle bus stop.

"Jessica!" i shout when she has already reached the bus stop. We are about 15 metres away and it is crazy how loud my voice can be.

She turns around with a confused look and searches for my petite body among the small crowd.

I dash forth to the bus stop, paying no attention to the people who are letting out strings of language that are censored on television because i knock on them.

"Please don't go," i whisper when my body collide with hers. I hug her closely and pant as i nuzzle her neck.

"Taengoo.." she calls out but i feel her arms slowly encircling my waist.

"Don't.. go." i say as i pant to regain my breath.

I can feel her nodding as her chin hits my shoulder a few times. I tighten the hug as I'm afraid that she would just walk away if i let her go.

"I said I love you," i say after my breathing becomes slightly better.

"I know." she says with her voice fills with sweetness.

I pull away with my arms tangling around her waist. "Then why did you want me to repeat?"

"Because i want to hear it again." she says sheepishly. "But you didn't want to say it again," she pinches my nose with a little force.

"Hey i don't know what's the relationship between you two. But this is inappropriate," says a man at the bus stop.

I repel away from Jessica and look down as I can feel the stares from people around us. I hate this.

"Excuse me, does it even bother you that we are hugging here?" questions Jessica boldly. She snakes her right arm around my back and draws me closer.

"Jess.." i say under my breath. I don't like getting attention, especially unwanted one.

"Oh well, it bothers me to see the both of you indulging in your own little sinful world." He snarls and throws us a look of disgust.

"Mind your own business disgusting man," snaps Jessica and I look at her helplessly as she is already agitated by the man. There's no way to stop HellSica

"You're the disgusting one for god's sake! Please, stop all these before you get punished by god. I am giving you a friendly advice," he says through his gritted teeth and forces a smile.

"Well, whatever then. It is not up to you to decide if we would be punished or not." says Jessica with a look of disinterest. "Anyway, i don't believe in god." she adds on sarcastically and nudges me to ask me to move.

"Look at your.. girlfriend. What can she do for you? she doesn't even speak a word when you're here fighting with me," the man snickers.

I freeze and swallow my spit down my tight throat. This is getting too much.

"Stop it. You're seriously too much. Look around you. Are these people concerned about what you're interfering? No. Or at least they keep it to themselves." i say as i suppress my anger.

"Wow you can talk!" the man jokes on me.

"What's the problem here?" a familiar voice asks through the crowd while Jessica and I are busy glaring at the man

"K-krys.." Jessica looks somewhat shocked when she sees Krystal pushing herself through the small crowd.

"Oh, let me prove to you two that people are disturbed by your action." the man says and then looks at Krystal. "They were hugging and all at the bus stop just now. It was intimate and made me feel uncomfortable. Don't you think that such relationship should be punished by god?"

***

Jessica's POV

"...don't you think that such relationship should be punished by god?" that filthy man asks my sister.

I'm dead. If Krystal knows about it, I'm dead. What if she's like the man and she tells my parents about it? I will be a piece of dead meat

Krystal eyes me and then looks at Taeyeon. I can't tell what she's thinking about right now. She looks like she is having millions of questions running through her head but her face remains straight.

Taeyeon seems to understand the consequence of this and she steps up again. "We definitely don't wish to argue with you and waste our time. We still have lots of things to do other than giving free show to these people here."

Before I could react, Taeyeon grabs my hand and pulls me out of the crowd. The crowd then disperses when we leave. People are such a busy body

"Taengoo." i call out when we have walked quite a distance. She stops and looks around, she's being more aware of the surrounding now.

"Jess.." she whispers softly and embraces me in her warm arms. Her body is shivering a little. I know this is too much for her. I was angry then, but now she's all that matters.

"Unnie?" I hear Krystal's voice again.

"K-krystal." i reply to her. Taeyeon pushes me away gently and looks at us before she decides to give us some space to talk.

"What's going on unnie?" asks Krystal as she looks at Taeyeon who is now sitting on the kerb a few feet away from us.

"W-what?" i act as if I don't understand her and cross my arms.

"Don't ask me what. There's something going on between the both of you, right?" asks Krystal

"I don't think you can question me like this Krystal. Go home now." i say sternly.

Krystal rolls her eyes and purses her lips. "C'mon, i may be just 16 but I know what is homoual alright?"

My heart skips a beat when she mentions it. "I don't know what you are talking about." I turn my back to her.

"I'm not a homophobic, neither am I supportive of it." she says

I keep quiet. What does she want now? Or what will she do?

"But because you're my sister, i support you for who you are. I will accept you because I love you, unnie." she continues.

My heart melts and i can feel my tears welling up. I look up when i see her legs in my vision.

"Thank you Krys.." i say and hug her. My tears trickle down and I pull away from her to wipe them off.

"Yah don't cry. Or else Taeyeon-unnie will think that I bully you," she jokes and punches my shoulder playfully.

I stick my tongue out at her and just keep smiling. My own little sister actually accepts me.

"Krys," i call out after awhile. She looks at me with her lips press together and hums in response. "Please don't tell daddy and mom about it."

She nods firmly. I can trust her for that. Krystal is not the kind of person who lets out others' secrets.

"But aren't you going to confess to them?" she asks.

I sigh heavy-heartedly. "I don't know. But, just not now."

She simply nods again and asks,"how long have you two been together?"

I look at Taeyeon who is playing with her phone or texting. "We are not together yet. But she has just told me that she loves me." i say shyly.

"Yah i have never seen you this shy before. Tsk Tsk. She looks cute anyway," she teases.

"I know. But she's mine." i state sternly.

"Chill ya. I don't like girls. Go to her now. She looks like a bored kid." she giggles

"She is a kid," i say with a grin.

"How old is she by the way?" Krystal asks me as we walk towards Taeyeon.

"She's 18 this year." I reply. "Shall we go now taengoo?"

Taeyeon looks up from her phone and nods with a smile that melts my heart. "Sure."

"Do you mind if I join you guys? I don't want to go home yet. Taemin left earlier." Krystal pouts.

I look at Taeyeon for her to decide. She bites her lower lip that makes my heart flutter wildly then shakes her head

"Yay!" Krystal cheers and Taeyeon smiles.

"She accepts us." I whisper to her as we start walking to the cable car

Taeyeon arches an eyebrow as she looks at me. "What d'you mean?"

"It means... I love you and you love me, and she's okay with it," I say and walk ahead of her, leave her wondering about it.

"You're not the only smart one. I love you Jess," Taeyeon whispers at the back of my ear suddenly when I thought she would still be thinking about it.

"I can hear it you two. Don't PDA later alright." says Krystal and Taeyeon's face goes flushed when I look at her.

"Don't worry, we will." i say to tease the both of them.

Krystal groans while Taeyeon's face goes even redder. "I love teasing you." I say to Taeyeon as I link my arm with hers.

"Keep your hands to the puppy instead," she retaliates and withdraws her arm from mine.

I pout and look at the soft toy she has bought for me. "Then should I throw this away so that I can hold your arm?"

"If you are willing to," Taeyeon replies cheekily. I throw my fist at her forearm and sends her my deathly glare

"I see who is the one wearing the pants." Krystal comments as she observes us.

"What?" asks Taeyeon

"There's always one who is more boyish while one who is girlish. So you are the one who is wearing the pants, right Taeyeon oppa?" explains Krystal slyly and she gives a victory smile when she sees Taeyeon blush again.

"I don't care if she's a boy or a girl, i just like her like that." i say and feel my face getting hotter as I realise how cheesy i sound

"Awww. Okay stop it. I'm gonna puke from all these cheesiness." replies Krystal and she links her arm with mine.

"Now Taeyeon oppa, you can hold her hand without having to worry so much anymore," says Krystal

Taeyeon intertwines her fingers with mine gently afterwards. She didn't want to link her arm with me just now because she's worried of the weird stare. Now I understand it.

"Thank you Krystal." Taeyeon flashes her a smile and then she looks at me with her eyes flickering with tenderness.

"Cable car!!!" Krystal cheers and I feel as if I'm bringing a toddler out.

"Stay here while I go and buy the tickets." says Taeyeon and she walks to the counter.

"By the way unnie, I told the man that a homophobic man is actually a closet gay. Everyone showed him a displeased look and jeered at him for being a bad guy just now." Krystal winks

"He deserves it. But we could have been jeered if they knew about Taeyeon and me." i sigh

"True that. But your kind of love needs to be fought for. Be strong unnie. Tell Taeyeon oppa to be strong too." Krystal smiles

"Let's go," says Taeyeon after she returns. "Are you scared? If you are scared, remember that I will be by your side later."

I wiggle my eyebrows at Krystal and she gives me a thumbs up.

"What about me Taeyeon oppa?" Krystal pouts and I give her an irritable look.

"Erm.. You're a big girl Krystal," Taeyeon smiles and pats Krystal's head awkwardly because of the heights difference.

"Yah you're not fun." says Krystal and we enter the cabinet.

"Shall we take a photo?" suggests Taeyeon

"I will help the both of you," says Krystal

---

---

TBC. End of the date.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON <3 hehe