Lies beyond

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Guys I'm sorry, but I decided to delete all my stories in AFF today 04\01\2013.

which includes these stories.

Ice Breaker 1, Ghostly, Sad Story of Us, Who lives in the Mystic Abbey?, Too Different to Match, St.Cloud School for Girls and Ice Breaker2.

Thanks for supporting me all this time... I will miss you guys.. TT____TT

<3 drejin014

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA... THAT WAS FUN! Aigoo... Thats a Joke! anyways i'm sorry if I wasnt able to update them but I will as soon as i have the time! ^^

 

(ehem... sorry here's my update before you kill me. ^^)

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re packing?” Mr. Jung raised his eyebrows when he saw his daughter overlooking the maids to pack her things.  It’s been days since his only daughter went home to him because of marital problems, turn out that his son in law actually have an estrange son, Jessica was devastated.

 

Jessica looks at him and gave him a small smile.

 

“Are you sure you’re already ready for it?” He said as he sat beside his daughter.

 

“Ready or not dad.. I need to go back to Yuri, I don’t want to lose him more” Jessica unconsciously played with her wedding ring anxiously.

 

The old Jung smiled at her “Marriage like any relationship takes two people who genuinely want to be together. Yuri is not perfect and so are you princess, and that is fine.  You just have to understand and accept him for all he is.. And those people who comes with him. “

 

Jessica sighed and gave a sad smile. “ I will try my best daddy..” she said as she  hug her old man.

 

“You can do it baby.. And if you can’t take it anymore.. Always remember that daddy is here for you” Mr. Jung hugs his daughter.

 

“I know dad.. You’re my hero” Jessica closed her eyes; at least his father loves her. She was still in his father’s arms when her phone rings. He look at it puzzledly it displays unknown number. She apologized to her dad and answers the unknown caller.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Ms. Jessica, It’s Victoria Song” a woman’s voice politely greet her.

 

“Ms. Song, what can I do for you?”  Jessica asked as she glanced at his father who is now busy looking at her old dolls.

 

“I need to speak with you.”

 

“We’re speaking now.. Aren’t we?”

 

“Please..  I know we both care for Yuri”

 

“You mean my husband.” Jessica smirked unconsciously.

 

“Yes, and the father of my child” the girl in the other line answered back.

 

Jessica bit her lips. “So what are we going to talk about then?” the girl is getting on her nerves.

 

“I want to speak to you face to face. Ms. Jessica.. So can we meet, are you free today?”

 

Jessica think of it first “Were do you want to meet me?”

 

“I will text you the place and the time, so can I expect you to be there?”

 

“Fine” Just like that the two women end the call.

 

+++++++

 

 Yuri was playing with now more energetic Yonghwa; the boy survived yet another infection.  For now they can breathe that the boy will stay with them for the moment.  

 

“Yul..” Victoria called him as soon as she stepped in the room.

 

“Yes?” Yuri looked up.

 

“Jessica and I will meet today” Victoria informed him, Yuri’s heart starts to race when he heard the name of his wife.

 

“She… agreed to meet you?” Yuri looks at her in wide eyes.

 

“Yes.. I don’t know that it’s that hard to set an appointment with her” Victoria smiled as she joins them in Yonghwa’s bed.

 

“She’s… busy, she co running their company..” Yuri said as he gives Yonghwa a toy car from the box.

 

“ah… yeah, I think she’s been talking to a certain Jaejoong kim? I saw them yesterday talking.”

 

Yuri looks back at Victoria immediately with brows furrowed. “Jaejoong Kim? How do you know that?” he repeats the name and a familiar feeling of distaste engulfed him.

 

“I’m not sure if I have the name right, but the secretary told me that your wife is frequently having meetings with him, maybe for business ventures” Victoria didn’t look at Yuri, but she can feel the tension in the air… she pretends not to notice.

 

Yuri was very affected by the news that Victoria told him, so Jaejoong is back? Why Jessica didn’t tell him that her ex fiancé was here? And she is speaking with him? He felt his chest tightens in jealousy.  He needs to talk to Jessica right now.  He went off the bed and starts picking up his jacket.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To my wife.” Yuri said absent mindedly.

 

“You don’t have to go now… you can come with me when we meet up later, so that you can talk after I explained everything to her. ”

 

Yuri gave her a thorn look.

 

“Let’s just wait for Mrs. Park to arrive so that we can meet Jessica… I don’t have a car..let’s go together. ” Victoria smiled at obviously bothered Yuri innocently.

 

+++++++

 

Jessica arrived early at the restaurant that Victoria said, she was about to sit when her eyes caught a familiar face.  ‘What the hell is he doing here?’ she asked herself as she quickly turned to avoid.

 

“Jessica wait” Jaejoong hold her which prevent her from leaving.  She shot him a glare. “I thought I told you to not nother me again”  She hissed.

 

“I know… I’m sorry but I can’t do that… atleast let me explain, I still love you”

 

Jessica squirm and pulled her arms from him. “It doesn’t matter anymore!”  She showed him her hands where her wedding ring is in. “I’m married! Stop going after me! I beg you!”  Jessica said in a controlled voice, she doesn’t want to make a scene.

 

Jaejoong sadly smiled at her..”I know..” He looked down “but atleast hear me out Jessica…I won’t ask for anything from you. I just want to let you know the reason I left.”

 

“I’m sorry… I-I can’t---“

 

“Five minutes…jessica just give me five minutes please” Jaejoong pleads.

 

Jessica looks at him in a thorned manner. But the man didn’t waste time.. he swiftly ed the top of his shirt in the middle of the restaurant which made Jessica’s eyes wide.

 

“Wait! What are you doing?!” Jessica tried to cover him., but Jaejoong just continued until it’s enough to show off his chest, Jessica gasp when she saw a big scar in the center of his chest down to his diaphragm, she step back from him as she looks at his eyes with questioning gaze.

 

“W-Wha---“

 

“This is the reason why I left… can you listen to me now?” Jaejoong smiled at her sadly yet again.

+++++++++

Yuri and Victoria entered the restaurant, Victoria looks calm and collected as for Yuri he felt anxious. He silently followed Victoria who reserved a table for his wife; he is still lost in his thoughts on how to ask Jessica about her ex fiancé when he bumped to Victoria’s back who suddenly stopped. He looks at her curiously.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter