Change of phase

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica squinted her eyes almost unwillingly feeling light headed, and the brightness of the room didn’t help that much. She unconsciously travelled her hands to the soft cover of the bed where she was lying at the moment.

 

“Bright it’s too bright..” she mumbles as she rub her eyes. Then it hit her as she rose up the bed with widen eyes. “Where am—“ she look at her own body and discovered that she is wearing clothes that was not hers.. "What the hell?!’  She jumped of the bed as she hugged her own body looking around her hysterically.

 

“Oh no.. Oh no.. Oh no.. “ She mutters as she tries to feel if there is something different about her, what happened in the parking lot go back to her like a flash and she froze rooted on the carpeted floor.. ‘We're kidnapped!” She exclaimed as she look around and look for any trace of her children..

 

She ran on the door and tried to push it hard.. “Yoong! Soojung!” she yelled the name o0f her twins like worriedly.. “God no…my children!” She felt her eyes moisten as she recalled what really happened.

 

She was crying mindlessly as she look around the fully furnished room in white and beige… mocking her feelings with the calmness around her.

 

“YOONG! SOOJUNG!” She shouted as she bangs the door with her fist.. “Anyone! Help!”  She yelled..

 

A minute later she heard running sounds from the outside with faint giggling.. Jessica bang the door again with her fist, she was sure those sound is from her little twins.

 

“Yoong! Sooju—“ Jessica was cut when the door she desperately banging a while ago effortlessly slides. ‘Oh…it’s not locked?’

 

‘UMMA!”  Soojung clad in her pink bathing suit squealed as she hugs her mother’s legs. 

 

“Soojung!’  Jessica gasps when she saw soojung’s face grinning at her. “Are you ok? Are you fine?” Jessica asked as she hugged her princess, again she wants to cry..

 

“Umma… cant… breathe..” the little girl squirm a little from her mother’s tight hug.

 

“Sorry baby… where’s your oppa?? And jane? Where—“

 

Again Jessica was cut when his son run inside the room with a pirate hat with an eye patch. “UMMA!” Yoong yelled as he pounce his mother and sister on the floor.

 

“Yoong!” Jessica squished the little boy’s cheeks to make sure that it’s all real… the kids seem to be fine but still the question remains ‘where the hell are they?”

 

“Yowr owek ohma” Yoong said while his face was being held by his mother.

 

“huh?” Jessica eyed her son she realized that she’s holding his face. “Oh I’m so sorry baby!” Jessica released Yoong’s face immediately.


“I said.. You’re awake Umma!” Yoong smiled at his mother as he hugged her neck.

 

“You slept since yesterday Umma!” Soojung joined the ug and kissed Jessica’s cheek..

 

“I slept that long? Where’s Jane?” Jessica asked the two who look at her sheepishly, the look that they were giving her when they did something bad.

 

“Yoong… Soojung…” She called them as she narrowed her eyes.

 

“I didn’t do anything bad!” Yoong said defensively.

 

“She was captured Umma.” Soojung said as a matter of factly that made her oppa glare at her.

 

“Captured?!” the word is enough to make Jessica panic again. “Where is she?!”

 

“Umma! She is safe!” Yoong pouted.

 

“Oppa.. Tied Jane unnie.”  Soojung said again.

 

“Aish! You big mouth Soojung!” Yoong yelled to his sister.

 

“Well you are bad! And your mouth is bigger oppa!” Soojung retorted as she glares at her brother.

 

Yoong widen his eyes as he touched his mouth. “Well you are ugly!”

 

“You are uglier!”

 

“No you are!”

 

“No you are!”

 

“You are and you’re fat like Audrey!”

 

“UMMAAA!!!” Soojung cried to her mother.

 

Jessica closed her eyes and took a deep breath; this definitely real… the twins are bickering. “ Soojung stop crying and Yoong say sorry, come on!” Jessica said.

 

“No.. I’m a pirate! I will not take a bath and I will not say sorry!” the little boy said proudly. Jessica sighed to the antics of the little boy, sometimes she wondered where the hell did he get that trait… oh yeah.. It’s not from her part of the family

 

“Well you, young man will be in trouble.. Yoong say sorry at this second!” Jessica uses a stern voice.

 

Yoong pouted as he hung his head low.. he doesn’t like it when his mother uses that voice. “Sorry Soojung..” He said unwillingly.

 

Soojung peaked at her brother and immediately stop her crying. “I-I’m not ugly?”

 

Jessica looks at his son again waiting for Yoong’s reply. “No..  But you are fat” the little boy said.

 

“Umma!!” Soojung whined again.

 

“Yoong stop teasing your sister!” Jessica scolds her son once again.

 

“But that’s true!” the little boy said. “Grandoa said ‘always say the truth or your nose will be long like pinnochio!”

 

Jessica bit her lips trying to acquire patience from scratch.. “Soojung is cute … you are adorable honey!” Jessica said to her daughter. “And you pirate Yoong release Jane, N.O.W! Seriously where are we?“ Jessica said as she stood up and holds the twins hand as they leave the room.

 

“We are in the honeymoon!” Soojung said as she smiled at her mother.

 

Jessica’s brows furrowed by the answer that her daughter gives.

 

“Aish! No! Honeymoon is not a place! Uncle Hoyhoy said were on the… umm.. uh… I forgot” the little boy pouted. “But umma there is a beach outside! We already go there earlier!”


“Uncle Hoyhoy?? Beach?” Jessica gritted her teeth when everything starts to get clearer for her.. as she look around the place, they are on a beach house. She looks down to the twins “Kids you go to Jane and Yoong release your noona please! Umma will just talk to your Uncle”  Jessica ordered the two.

 

“But Umma Uncle is outside with—“

 

“No problem.. I will find him. “Jessica gave an assuring smile to the two as she run bare footed outside the house. She already y expected to see a great view but her expectation was short compare to the beauty of the sight that welcomed her..  White sand… crystal blue water… palm trees. ‘I knew it!’ Jessica starts to feel irritated in so many levels.

 

“KWON YURI! KIM HYOYEON! SHOW YOURSELVES YOU BASTARDS!!”

 

+++++++

 

Exactly 23 hours EARLIER.

 

Yuri was sitting in his car in silence in the parking lot, thinking how mad Jessica was earlier that afternoon. He knows that he has gone too far pushing himself to Jessica, he felt sick… knowing that he caused this all, Who can blame Jessica if she doesn’t want to have him at all?  It his fault, even him knows that and even now he doesn’t have any idea how to turn everything right again.

 

He thought everything will be easier once he talked to his wife but it’s seem that everything is not going in his way. Not with Kim Jaejoong around, just thinking about the guy makes his blood boils. He don’t want him anywhere near his family, not with his kids and most importantly not with his wife… the engagement ring that he saw earlier in Jessica’s office scared him to death. If Jessica fall again with Jaejoong his life will be over, he doesn’t know how he will go on after th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter