Compromise agreement

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Anyeong…” Yuri smiled at the little girl who was smiling at him. He almost lost his breath when he realized that the girl is like a combination of him and Jessica, the girl has her mother’s eyes, it was so lovely. Yuri felt his heart tightens as he kneeled in front of the little girl.

 

“KYAA!!” Soojung squealed in delight as she jumped to her Ken and hug his neck tight.

 

Yuri returned Soojung embrace, he felt an overwhelming feeling that made his eyes water.. ‘It all make sense… they are my kids’ Yuri closed his eyes with the warm feeling flooding in his being. But then again his heart starts to hurt, he darted his eyes to the woman in front of him accusingly.

 

Jessica can’t even say a word while watching Soojung with Yuri, Thinking how her children knew him.  She held Yoong tightly close to her when his eyes met hers.

 

“Umma… Ken sshi helped me!” Yoong look up to his mother with a toothy grin. “He brought me on the boy’s rest room, and he let me use the grown up potty!” Yoong said proudly.

 

Jessica tried to smile but it somehow didn’t appear right.. “I-Is that so… “She looked up to Yuri then to her daughter. “Soojung darling, come … let’s go home”

 

Soojung looked up to her mother and then turned her eyes to Yuri and gave him a smile.”Bye Ken sshi!” The little girl skipped her way to her mother.

 

“Thank you for helping my son.” Jessica said as she looks down “W-we need to go now.” Jessica gently pulled the two kids with her but a strong hand prevents her for leaving.

 

“You will not go anywhere.” Yuri said with an air of finality that made Jessica hold her breathe.

 

“Y-Yul please not in front of the children.”Tiffany whispered in urgency as she worriedly looks at the couple.

 

 But Yuri didn’t budge he just tighten his hold to Jessica and there’s no way that he will let her go after all this.  “I believe we need to talk, don’t you think Sica?” Yuri tried to hide his bitterness as he spit out his words.

 

Jessica was forced to look at Yuri; she grits her teeth as she does.  “Maybe some other time.. The kids needs to rest.”

 

Yuri took another deep breath, for the first time in his life he wants to shout at his wife in anger, but instead he forced a smile. “Kids do you mind if you will play with Aunt Tiffany for a moment?”

 

Yoong and Soojung looked at each other with a frown; the kids were confused why all the grownups around them were acting strange.  Their Umma, Aunt Tiffany and even Ken were acting really weird.  “I guess its okay… we want to play with Seohyun noona anyways…” Yoong smiled timidly, the twins both let go their mother and go to Tiffany.

 

“Hear that? I guess there’s no reason for us not to talk now huh?” Yuri asked Jessica who looks like she is desperate to run away from him.  

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany for help but before tiffany can even say anything, Yuri already grabbed her hand and pulls her out of the administration room.

 

“Where are they going Aunt Fany?” Soojung asked curiously.

 

“Why are they holding hands?!” Yoong gasps.

 

“Uhh….” Tiffany looked at the two kids confused. “They are…”

 

“huh?” Yoong and Soojung were still waiting.

 

“Ah… I’m so hungry! Who wants ice cream?!” Tiffany said while sweating her face off, she just can’t lie to the children.

 

“ME!” Soojung and Yoong raised their hand excitedly completely forgetting their question.

 

“Oh gosh..” Tiffany muttered in relief.

 

+++++++++

 

 

Jessica winced in pain, because Yuri is literally dragging her out of the hospital forgetting that her legs are not as long as his. “Yuri can’t you stop dragging me!” Jessica hissed.

 

Yuri stops abruptly which made Jessica collide in him because of the sudden stop of momentum. “Do you want me to carry you?” He asked.

 

“What?! NO!” Jessica yelled in shock. “Can’t we just walk like normal people?!”

 

“If you think you can escape me, it’s not gonna happened” Yuri said before he continue to walk pulling Jessica again with him in the hospital’s parking lot.

 

“I know that! But you’re hurting me!” Jessica squirms.

 

“Fine. “ Yuri turned to face her before he let go of her hand.

 

Jessica immediately held her wrist and glare at Yuri.

 

“I want an explanation!” Yuri said in a demanding tone.

 

Jessica took a deep breath and looks somewhere else.

 

“The kids, they are mine..” Yuri almost whispered as he fights his urge to tear up.

 

Jessica turned to Yuri, the sureness of his voice made her look at him. “What made you think that they are yours?” she asked.

 

“I saw my DNA is all over their faces Jessica! I’m not a doctor but not an idiot to don’t see that!” Yuri snapped at her. “Why did you keep them from me?!” Yuri asked painfully.

 

“Do you really want to go there?!” Jessica snapped back.

 

Yuri looks at her in anger. “So what… I messed up once and then you play God, depriving me of my kids??” Tears escape from his eyes. “I can’t believe how selfish you are!”

 

“Don’t make it sound as if it’s my entire fault!”  The woman gave the same angered look that she is receiving. “Why? Do you think I enjoy this? Raising the kids alone?? That I like to see my children growing up without a complete family?!”

 

“You are the one who made that decision for them! Damn it Jessica!”

 

“Damn you too! Because as far as I remember this all started from you!”

 

“So you want to get even… by copying what Victoria did? I can’t believe you can be that low.” Yuri said but a slap came across his face.

 

Jessica was breathing heavily as she angrily glared at Yuri. “Don’t you ever compare me with your b*tch!”

 

Yuri looked at her with fake smile as he touched his violated face. “I’m sorry.. You are way too great to be compared to her.. Because knowing you, you will keep them away from me forever.. If this didn’t happen I will never know that I have them until I die.” Yuri held his head and angrily kicked his own car, he was so frustrated with all the things that is happening to them.. He loves Jessica with all his heart but knowing what she did make him hate her like hell, she betrayed him. “I want to know my kids.”

 

“No you wouldn’t!” Jessica said coldly.

 

Yuri laughed fakely. “Did I ask your opinion?”

 

Jessica bit her lips as she look at him straight. “Yuri can we both stop this already! Don’t drag Yoong and Soojung with this mess anymore! I’m begging you!”

 

“I’m still their father, and not even you can stop from being one to my own kids.”

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter