More arguments

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well the morning is a big silence in the Jung mansion as they all eat in peace; the only noise that you can hear is the usual complaining of Yoong about how his hotdogs don’t look like an octopus and Soojung who wants chocolate cake for breakfast.  The kids were sent upstairs again for their bath with Jane.

 

Mr. Jung cleared his throat as he sips his after meal tea, to gain his daughter attention. They weren’t able to talk after the incident in the office with Jaejoong and Yuri.  Jessica gently pushed her plate and look at her father.

 

“It looks like you didn’t get enough sleep princess..  Are you alright?” the old man asked his only daughter.

 

“I’m fine daddy… don’t worry about me I think my insomnia is going back again.”  Jessica forced a smile for her father.

 

“Is it because of what happened yesterday?” Mr. Jung asks carefully.

 

‘Yes’ that simple answer could be enough but Jessica knows that she and her father thinks  different situations on what happened yesterday.  So instead she asked a question. “Dad, does the company have problems?”

 

Mr. Jung eyes furrowed “None, why did you ask?”

 

Jessica nodded “Nothing… I’m just curious why you came to an idea of a merger with the Kim’s, you even proposed an arranged marriage for me and oppa.. If there is a problem please tell me. ”

 

Mr. Jung sighed, his poor daughter thinks that their company is having a problem..  “The merger is not necessary princess.”

 

Jessica’s eyes project confusion. “So why did you do that?”

 

Mr. Jung finished his tea. “The idea is a product of two worried fathers thinking for their children.” The old man smiled at Jessica. “Your uncle Kim was very concerned to Jaejoong, he is already in his thirties and he displays no intention to settle down… HyunJae don’t want his son end up alone. That boy is still into you, he made that clear to me and to his father”

 

Jessica held his breath when she realized what is happening.. Like her Jaejoong is an only heir.

 

“And I am personally worried about you.” Mr. Jung added, which made Jessica feel guilty. “You know my situation princess…I’m getting old and sick. You’re my only child and I love having you here with me, but I can’t help but to feel worried for you. In your age you should be happily married, with a loving husband in your side, taking care of you and my grandchildren.”

 

“D-Dad..” Jessica held his father’s hand.

 

“It pains me to see you like this” Mr. Jung gave a soft smile to her. “If you can’t go back to Yuri.. I’d rather have Jaejoong as my son in law, he is a good man and I feel like he will do everything for you and the twins.. He loves you that much.”

 

Jessica can’t make any reply, she was so sorry for putting her father with such stress… that’s the last thing she would want, to make her father worry about her.. Mr. Jung is sick, they just learned late last year.. That’s why she decided to go back to Korea.. To start her takeover of the company to gave way to her father’s retirement and to take care of him.

 

“Daddy.. I don’t have any issues with Jaejoong Oppa, but I don’t love him” Jessica decided to be honest. “I don’t want to get married for wrong reasons for the second time.”

 

“I do understand you Princess, I really do.. “ The old man said. “I will not force you to do anything that you don’t want.  But remember, you did loved Jaejoong before.. You might not be in love with him right now, but love is still love no matter how long it was gone or how many new love you had after. Jaejoong is a big part of your life and you know that. Why don’t you give him a chance?”

 

“Dad, you know I can’t do this… not after all that happened” Jessica voiced out, she don’t have any intentions to be married again or engage to any relationship, she already learned her lesson in the hardest way.. First to Jaejoong and then to Yuri, and she don’t want to do that again.

 

“I understand that you were too hurt, but life is not always pain Jessica.. Be kind to yourself and take chances to be happy. Let you children have a complete family if not with Yuri, . That’s what your mother will tell you if she’s here.” Mr. Jung stood up and gave her a kiss on her head. 

 

“You need to get ready now princess” he added as he walked upstairs, leaving Jessica in silence and pool of her thoughts. She put her elbows in the table and covered her face with her hands. “What am I going to do now?”

 

 

+++++++

 

 

Yuri was pushing Yonghwa’s wheelchair inside the villa, finally his son was cleared and was allowed to go home after 3 days in the hospital.  He was relieved; at least he can be at ease that Yong is fine for now.

 

Victoria welcomed them, with bright smile. “Welcome home Yong! Baby.. I cooked your favorite!” Victoria said cheerfully to his son, it’s very rare to see her as happy as this.  “Are you hungry baby?” she asked the eight years old.

 

Yonghwa just smiled to his mother.

 

“I will ready the table!” Victoria said before he kissed him and run back in the kitchen.

 

“Are you okay buddy?” Yuri asked his son who looks down after his mother turned around.

 

The boy look up and gave a timid smile “She is smiling..” Yuri heard a tone of sadness in Yonghwa’s voice.

 

“Y-Yes she is..” Yuri agreed as he pats Yong’s head.

 

“Mom is pretty when she is happy… but she’s always sad because of me” Yonghwa said.

 

“That’s not true Yong!” Yuri stopped the wheel chair in the middle of their spacious living room and kneeled in front of his son worriedly.

“Don’t ever think that way…”

 

Yonghwa look’s at his father’s dark eyes that is full of worry, he always loves it when he looks at him like this to see his reflection to his father’s eyes. Unlike his mother, his Appa was always smiling and laughing in front of him, he will also plays with him which always cheer him up.. But whenever he peeked at him outside his room, he realized that his Appa is not happy… he was lonely and always tired.

 

“I’m making you sad too Appa” Yong said as he played with his fingers.

 

Yuri held Yonghwa’s face. “No..”  He smiled. “You makes me happy..”

 

Yong hugs his father’s neck tightly. “You too Appa.. You make Yong happy”

 

Yuri felt his chest tightens for Yonghwa, he hug him back and lifted him from his wheelchair and carried him instead.  “Appa will always be here for you buddy…I love you. ”

 

Yonghwa closed his eyes as he rest his head into his father’s shoulders.. “I love you too Appa”

 

Unknown to Yong and Yuri, Victoria was watching all along from the kitchen counter.. Her lips formed a smile despite of the tears falling from her eyes.. She only loved two people in her life that was Yuri and her son, and nothing could make her happier than to have the two around her..  They are her family, and they will stay that way.

 

 

Flash back..

 

Victoria looked for Yuri, he has been gone for almost thirty minutes and he was just supposed to get the left bag in the car. She asked the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter