The Guest

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica looks at the boat with furrowed brows as she watches Hyoyeon assist two unfamiliar women clad with their swimsuits out of the speed boat.

 

“What the hell...” She can’t help but muttered to herself.

 

“S-Sica… can’t b-breathe” Yuri said below her, Jessica look down and realized that she was still sitting on the lawyer’s upper back, and her hand were still in his head pressing him on the wet sand.

 

“G-Get off please!”  Yuri said in a pleading manner, he was not really bothered because of Jessica’s weight. He is more bother by the smirk that was visible in Hyoyeon’s face, curse that blonde man for ruining their precious moment. If Hyoyeon didn’t arrive he wouldn’t mind to stay in his current position forever.

 

“Consider yourself lucky.” Jessica said with half threatening voice as she pulled herself up “This is not over Kwon” she added in her usual cold tone and glares.

 

“Yuri gulped for the second time today; Jessica’s threatening tone is really scary, but very attractive at the same time.  ‘Yul, what’s wrong with you? Clear your head!’ he scolded himself as he shook his head. “I’m sorry...” Yuri mumbled as he sat on the sand and looks up to his wife with a pout on his handsome face.

 

Jessica just avoided his gaze with a tint of redness in her cheeks,   she crossed her arms and look at the twins who were tailing them.

 

“UNCLE HOYHOY!” the four year old Yoong was jumping as he waved at the blonde doctor in the water, as for Soojung.. The little princess ran into their parents nearby, looking at Yuri with curious expression.

 

“Appa! You’re okay?” Soojung inquired to his father who was still sitting dumbly in the sand looking up to her mother.

 

Yuri snapped in his gazing and looks at the little girl. He gave his daughter a wide smile. “I’m fine princess; Umma and I were just playing”

 

“Do you have fun?!” Soojung asked innocently.

 

“O-Of course!” Yuri laughed uncomfortably,

 

“Yuri, your friend has company” Jessica told him as she looks at the people walking nearer towards them.

 

Yuri looks at Jessica’s line of sight, he stood up and pick up his daughter in his arms.

 

“You know them?” Jessica asked.

 

Yuri didn’t answer, he just stare the three nearing figures.

 

“Hello my dear friends!” Hyoyeon greeted gleefully with a wide smile plastered on his face.

 

“UNCLE HOYHOY!” Yoong shouted again as he runs towards the man which the doctor fondly welcomes in his arms.

 

“YOONG!! I missed you so much” Hyoyeon hugged the little boy dramatically. Almost teary eyed that he squish the boys chubby cheeks.

“Do you miss your super awesome uncle?” He asked.

 

The four years old nodded with twinkling eyes.

 

Jessica’s eyes twitched as she watched the scene, the two unfamiliar girls chuckled at the back.

 

“For the record he’s not mine.” Hyoyeon said to the girls as he lifted the boy in his arms. “Though he have my good looks” He winked at the two women, one of them is gawking at little Yoong.

 

Yoong look at the strangers shyly..

 

“Aigoo…He is so adorable” A girl with a short blonde hair squealed as she stares at Yoong in excitement. “Hyuna! Look!”  She tapped the other girl with beautiful long hair on her side.

 

Hyoyeon smiled widely. “Yoong say hello to this beautiful noona.. Nicole  noona and Hyuna noona” he pointed at the two respectively.

 

“Anyeong…” Yoong smiled at the two.

 

“Kya! He smiled, he smiled!!!” The blonde girl named Nicole squealed as she shook the other girl’s arms.

 

“Aish, Stop it Nic! I saw him smiled, ok!” the other  girl replied, as she smiled to the little boy but her eyes landed on the other people who were just silently looking at them, specifically to the tanned man who is sporting his wet clothes.

 

Hyoyoen smirked inwardly when he noticed the expression in Hyuna’s face; he let down the little kid in his arms and introduces the couple to the visitors. “Ah! Silly me… let me introduced my friends, this is Jessica and baby Soojung.. Yoong’s twin sister”

 

“Woah! They’re Twins!! Kyeopta.” Squealed the blonde girl shooting eye smiles to the two kids. “Anyeong! I’m Nicole!” She bowed.

 

Jessica bowed back politely at the blonde.

 

“And of course you both remember Yul..”

 

To Jessica’s surprise the girl run straight to Yuri and gave him a hug “OPPA!” the girl squealed, all were too shocked to even react to what just happened, they all froze including the four years old.  

 

“H-Hyuna..” Yuri stuttered uncomfortably because of the sudden closeness of the girl to him.

 

“I missed you!!!” Hyuna peck Yuri’s cheeks.

 

“NOOO!!!!” A high pitched sonic voice shouted in a deafening volume.  “DON’T!!!” the four year old girl pushes the stranger’s face away from her father as she possessively grip in his shirt and glared at Hyuna.

 

Hyuna look at the very upset four year old with an unreadable expression.

 

“Ha.. haha..” Hyoyeon laughed awkwardly. “Aigoo, our Soojungie is so possessive.”

 

Yoong also looked at Hyuna with a pout. “Soojung hates you now, Noona” he said bluntly.

 

Hyoyeon look down at his little apprentice and laugh again, but Yoong look at him with blank expression that made him stop.

 

Again… awkward silence.

 

“Where is Jane?” Jessica snapped in a harsh tone to Hyoyeon, shattering the dead air.  It made Yuri jerked and backed away from Hyuna almost immediately before looking to his wife worriedly.

 

Hyoyeon sighed. “Well she’s—“

 

All of them look at the boat anchored in the shore when a splash was heard; a young woman fell on the waters, looking all exhausted.

 

“Oh my...” Jessica’s mouth was completely agape as she run towards the poor girl, Yuri gently put down his daughter and follows Jessica.

 

“Jane!”  Jessica assisted her loyal employee up from the knee leveled water.

 

“M-Madam...” The nurse maid mutters as weakly.

 

“Kim Hyoyeon! What did you do to her?!” Jessica turned to the blonde doctor who was nonchalantly looking back at them.

 

Yuri also supported the young maid.

 

“I didn’t do anything, she was just sea sick.” Hyoyeon yelled defensively.

 

Jessica glares at Hyoyeon.

 

“Let’s bring Jane first in the house Sica” Yuri turned to his wife.

 

Jessica can’t help but nod.

 

Hyoyeon walked into them and carried Jane effortlessly.

 

“Hey what are you—“Jessica was about to scolds Hyoyeon.

 

“Just mind the kids and the guest, don’t worry I got her” Hyoyeon smiled.

 

“Oppa you’re so strong!” The girl named Nicole squealed as she walks beside the doctor.

 

Yuri just shook his head watching the back of his friend.

 

“Oppa! Are you okay?” The other girl came running towards them, linking her arms to Yuri which stunned the later.

 

“The one you should be worried about is Jane, not him” Jessica whispered sourly as she watched the scene beside her.

 

Yuri looks at Jessica for a second and was welcomed with an annoyed glare, the woman create an ‘hmp’ sound before leaving him with Hyuna. Yuri gently pries the girl’s arms away from him and apologetically smiled. “I need to go to my kids Hyuna shi” and run after Jessica.

 

“Sica!” Yuri yelled as he catches up on her and the twins. “Let me help you with the kids” He smiled widely.

 

“No need, I can manage. Since you’re so busy with the guest.” Jessica spat with a sharp edge in her tone.

 

“What are you talking about?” Yuri asked innocently. “You are my guest”

 

Jessica shot him with a glare for who knows for how many times already. “I said I don’t need your—“

“Who wants to ride Appa’s back?” Yuri asked the two kids, totally ignoring what Jessica is about to say.

 

 

“ME!!” the two kids jumped while raising their hands.

 

 Yuri grinned widely as he lowered his body. “Hop on princess!”

 

Soojung immediately climb in her father’s back not forgetting to stick her tongue out to her Yoong Oppa as their father stand straight.

 

“Yah!” Yoong pouted as he looks up at his mother with sad eyes.

 

Jessica sighed as she also kneeled down. “You can have umma’s back baby boy” she smiled at her son that made the little ones beamed and excitedly hop on her back. “Aigoo.. My Yoongie is growing so fast” she said as she stood up to balance.

 

“My horsey is taller!” Soojung giggled as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter