Goodnight.

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time flies unnoticed, before Jessica knew it it’s already twilight. The Twins were still playing with their Appa in the pool, but this time Yoong is already swimming on his own with his blue goggles.  She doesn’t know how many stolen shots she took for the entire day, she never did much but oddly she felt contended just by listening to their laughters.. As she watch them she forgot everything.. Her work, the site inspection, the absence of jane, her irritation with Hyoyeon and her confusion with Yuri. She felt rested and at peace.. Maybe it wasn't too bad after all..


“Guys.. Get out of the pool it’s getting dark already, you might catch cold!” Jessica called the three as she pick up their towels.

 

“Umma I can swim now like a fish!” Yoong brags as his father lifted him from the water and hand him up to his umma.

 

Jessica chuckled as she kneeled to dry the little boy. “That’s very good Yoong!” she smiled as she kissed his wet cheeks.

 

“Umma can you buy me a tail like Ariel?” Soojung asked hopefully before she reached out for her mother.

 

“Mermaid tail darling? I’m not sure if we can find one” Jessica said as she turned to her daughter.

 

“I want one… Ummmaaa…” Little Soojung whined.

 

Jessica wrapped the whining kid with the towel.  “Soojung…--“

 

Jessica was cut when they heard a splash in the water, turned out that Yuri was get out of the pool already. For a moment Jessica was dazed seeing Yuri half ,  she felt dried..  She cant believe she forgot how great Yuri’s body is… and the dripping water from his Godlike body is not helping at all… he is so se--

 

“Jessica” Yuri called her but the woman failed to respond…

 

“Umma!” Yoong’s loud voice in her ears snapped her from her momentary zoning out.  Jessica immediately tore away her eyes from Yuri and turned to her son.. “H-huh?”

 

“Appa is asking for the towel” The four year old looked at her with a grin on his face.

 

Jessica realized that she still has the towel of Yuri, She felt her face flushed from embarassment.  “O-Ofcourse.. here take it!” Jessica handed the towel to the man without really looking at him.

 

Yuri suppressed a smile as he reached out for the towel, their figers accidentally brushed.  Jessica pulled away as if she was electrocuted,she must've gone crazy.. She thought as she felt her heart beat gone faster..

 

“Thank you” Yuri said.

 

Jessica just nod to shake off  herself ‘Gosh, get a hold of yourself Jessica you're embarrassing!’ she scolds herself mentally.

 

“Umma…. The Ariel tail…” Soojung whined again.

 

Jessica focus on her whining daughter instead.. “Arraso, we will look for one okay?”

 

“KYAA!” the little girl squealed as she hug his mother’s neck, Jessica kissed her baby girl before she stood up carrying the four year old in her arms. She looked down to Yoong  “You baby boy, follow umma you need to shower now”

 

“No!” Yoong pouted as he ran to embrace Yuri’s legs as if his life depend on it..

 

“Yoong you will get sick, you need to bathe! You will be itchy if you don’t” Jessica reasoned to her son.

 

“I don’t wanna bathe with Soojung!” Yoong said then he puffed his cheeks like a baloon.

 

“Why not? You will have a bubble bath!” Jessica look at her son confusedly.

 

“I’m a boy! And you are all girls there…” Yoong reasoned.. “I will take a bath with Appa! He is a boy!”  Yoong said full of conviction it made his mother’s brows raised.

 

Jessica sighed.. “Yoong…”

 

Yuri smiled at Jessica “It’s okay.. I will take care of him”

 

Jessica looks at Yuri’s face. “Are you sure? He likes to play a lot with water”

 

“Yup… I can handle this big boy!”  Yuri assured her as he flashed his pearly white teeth. “Common buddy!” Yuri effortless ly scooped the grinning four year old.

 

“Don’t give your Appa trouble Yoong!”

 

“Neh!”  Yoong said cheerfully.

 

Jessica sighed again as she walked inside the house with Soojung, leaving the Kwon men on their own.
Yuri followed them inside shortly.

 

Yuri and his son ended up in the bath tub.. With whole lot of bubble courtesy of the four year old who pour a whole bottle of bubble bath in the warm water.  Yuri was leaning relaxed on the tub letting his son play with the foam.

 

“Yoong are you happy today?” He asked the four year old who is busy putting bubbles in his head.

 

“Yes! Yoong is happy!” the boy chipped. “Appa you look like grandpa now… you have white hair!”

 

Yuri chuckled as he put bubbles on the boys head too.. “That makes the two of us!” He smirked playfully.

 

Yoong laughed like an alligator in delight as he put bubbles in his father’s face.. “Santa Claus!!!”

 

“Hohoho..” Yuri said as he pinched the boys chubby cheeks.

 

“APPAAAA!!!” To Yuri’s surprised the boy let out a dolphin like shrieked.. It almost blew his ear drum.

 

Yoong was poking his reddened cheeks while pouting..

 

“Aish Yoong you’re a lot like your Umma! Mianhe does it hurt?” Yuri asked the little boy.

 

“It’s okay!” Yoong smiled again. “A lot like umma?” The boy look at him curiously..

 

“Yeah… You scream like her.” Yuri chuckled as he reaches out the detachable shower head and starts to rinse his bubbled up son.

 

“Umma said I look like you though!” the boy muttered.

 

“Really?” Yuri raised his brows.  “Does she talk about me?” Yuri asked curiously..

 

“uhmmm… yeah! She said you like kids who sleep early” Yoong smiled.

Yuri frowned, not really understanding… he is quite disappointed. “That’s all?”

 

“Uhm… yeah.. And she said you’re nice.”  

 

“Really?”

 

“Really!”

 

Yuri smiled unconsciously..’At least doesn’t say I’m annoying’  

 

 his son looks at him with a pondering expression.. “And Appa!” Yoong called his attention again.

 

“Yes Yoong?”

 

The four year old give him a toothy grin.. “Umma thinks you smell nice too..”
 

++++++++

 

Jaejoong was sitting quietly in the bar stool as he sip his glass of jack daniels. His head is running wild as he remembered the conversation he had with Chairman Jung earlier today.
 

 

Flashback.


“What do you mean you didn’t know Uncle?” He asked with a bit of frustration in his voice to the old man sitting in behind his huge table.

 

“Yuri didn’t mention any specific place” The old man answered.

 

“Aren’t we supposed to tell the police about this? “ Jaejoong phased back and forth as he think of the place where Kwon Yuri might took Jessica. “If Jessica didn’t tell you, she probably was forced to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter