Family Picture.

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica was still not comfortable with the arrangement that Yuri wants for this whole week, she doesn’t have her phone with her and she doesn’t want to ask favor to Yuri, especially now that he is ignoring her since they talked earlier.

 

 She still doesn’t know how to feel with the sudden change in Yuri’s mind with regards with their divorce.

 

“Jessica don’t stress yourself, you are happy after this you will be Yuri free”  Jessica muttered as she fold the clothes that was in the closet, but she really have this gnawing feeling that eating her inside, and she don’t like it..

 

Yuri promised to hand her the divorce papers after this forced vacation, who is she to complain?  She’s been waiting for that for almost five years now. She should be glad that Yuri quit being a pain to her, right?  Jessica sighed. Yuri is treating so differently now,  Like he doesn’t care anymore…  “Seriously Jessica! Stop! You should be happy! You are happy!” She hissed in irritation.  She didn’t realize that a pair of cute eyes was watching her from the door.

 

“Umma!  Why are you mad?” Her innocent doe eyed son asked curiously looked at her.

 

Jessica bit her lips with the mixture of embarrassment and uncertainty.. What the hell?! she doesn’t have anything to be mad about that is the problem!

 

“Yoong umma is not mad..  I just… uh… I can’t figure how to fold these things” Jessica said as she stuck the clothes from the floor to the cabinet without folding everything.

 

“Umma! Let’s go outside!” the boy run to his mother and hug her neck.

 

‘To see your father? No way’ Jessica thought… She doesn’t want to see Yuri now. “Sorry Yoong, umma is really tired” Jessica smiled apologetically.

 

Little yoong pulled himself up to look at his mother face with a puckered lips and furrowed eyebrows.. The little boy is pouting “Umma, You didn’t play anything… how come you’re tired?”

 

“Aigoo yoong..it’s so hot outside”  Jessica groaned as she lifted her son in her arms and threw herself on the bed with Yoong squealing in her arms. “Let’s just sleep baby boy..” Jessica said as she closed her eyes with her squirming son still in her arms.

 

Yoong squish his mother’s cheek.. “Noooo…Uuummmaaaaa….. Let’s go outside” the little boy whispered, oh no more like yelled to his mother’s ears.

 

“Nooo…” Jessica freed her son from the hug to cover her ears and turned her back to the noisy little boy.  

 

“YES! YES! YES!” the little boy yelled as he jumped in the bed nonstop. “Umma! Wake up!”

 

“Yoong stop at this second! You’re making me dizzy!” Jessica tried to tickle her hyper son until he stopped jumping and fall lauging in the bed.

 

“Umma! STOP! Hahaha..” Yoong squealed while laughing.

 

“You young man, will stop jumping ok!”  Jessica demand to her sonwho is still giggling under her hold.

 

“Neh!”  the little boy chirped.

 

“Okay… Umma is tired now! change your clothes.. You smell yucky!” Jessica scrunched her nose and sniffs the boy.

 

“No! Uncle Hoyhoy said that real men smells” Yoong said proudly

 

Jessica face palmed herself.. speaking of Hyoyeon , she wasn’t able to see that man since she woke up earlier… she can’t believe that in less than 24 hours the man was able to influence her son with all his craziness.  She needs to talk to that midget, and give her a piece of her mind.  “No, a real man smells good and clean… Your uncle Hyoyeon is just joking Yoong..” She corrected.

 

The little boy frowned but his little eyes twinkled after a few second. “Like Appa! He smells good, right Umma?” the boy asked in excitement.

 

“Y-Yeah.. “ Jessica answered as she looks somewhere else.  “So if you want to grow as tall as appa, change your clothes and clean yourself, now!”

 

“But Umma.. We will swim outside I will change later!” Yoong crawled down to the bed.

 

“Is that so? Change to a swimming attire then..” Jessica said as she go back to the closet and pull out a swim wear for the twins. “We don’t have a floater… so don’t just jump on the pool okay? And always stay with Jane”  She said as she looks for the sun block for the kids.

 

“Uhm… Umma, I forgot uncle Hoyhoy told me to tell you that he will burrow Jane noona!” Yoong said all of a sudden.

 

Jessica dropped the plastic bottle of sun block “Excuse me?” she turned to her son hoping that she heard wrong.

 

“Uncle Hoyhoy… told me tell you that—“

 

“Where is he?” Jessica cut Yoong’s repetition.

 

“Uhm… they just left umma. Uncle Hoyhoy said you need to exercise because you're heavy..” Yoong smiled  then run outside the room before his mother even able to react.

 

“Yoong!” Jessica yelled as she  followed the boy outside.  “Come back here! Kwon Yoong!”  

 

 

++++++++

 

 

“Where is Yuri!” Victoria was screaming at the phone as she talked to Luna on the other line.

 

“For the third time Ms. Victoria, Mr. Kwon just sent a memo that he will be on an indefinite leave this morning, we don’t know where he is as well” The secretary said calmly.

 

“You’re so useless! Didn’t I tell you to look after him?!”

 

“With all due respect Ms. Victoria , Mr. Kwon never told anyone about this leave. All of us were not expecting this—“

 

“That’s why you are the secretary!” Victoria snapped.

 

“I only handle business related schedule ---“

 

“So you are saying that his absence is not business related?!”

 

“I didn’t say that Ms. Victoria—“

 

“I know you know where he is Luna! Is he with that flirt again?!”

 

“Ms. Victoria  I have no—“

 

“He is with Jessica, isn’t he?”

 

“I don--“

 

Victoria didn’t even bother to listen to the girl; she threw her useless phone in anger.  She breathes heavily as her snatch away her car keys from the coffee table. “So much for tolerating your presence in our life Jung.. I will put you back to your right place” She hissed as she strides towards the door.

 

“Mom, where are you going?” A nine year old boy asked before she can even reach the door.

 

Victoria looks up at her son who was standing by the grand stair case with Mrs. Park on his side. The boy was in his pajamas and looking at her worriedly.

 

The woman forced a smile for the little boy. “Yong why are you up? You need to rest baby..”

 

“I heard your voice so I woke up, where are you going?” the nine year old smiled a little.

 

“Mom will just go to your Appa”  Victoria answered.

 

“Mom… cant you not go? Just satay here with me..” Yonghwa plead.

 

Victoria took a deep breath… She felt torn leaving her son but she can only think of Yuri.. “I’m sorry baby…I will be back before you know it. Go back to your room and sleep okay?”  She said before closing the door behind her.

 

Yonghwa look up to Mrs. Park sadly, the old woman cant help but to sigh in pity.  “She will be back dear, don’t be sad” Mrs. Park said gently.

 

Yonghwa just smiled with teary eyes as he hugged his nanny..

 

++++++++

 

“Say Kimchi!” Yuri was sitting on the veranda of the beach house with his daughter on his lap, he decided to take as many pictures of the twins as possible, and since he misses a lot as a father he decided to be the official photographer of the two.

 

“Kimchi!!!” Soojung showed her perfect set of milk teeth as she hugs her father and the white bear beside her.  Yuri also smiled widely as he press the shutter of his camera.

 

“Great!” he said as they both gawked at the tiny screen of the camera. “My princess is so pretty..” Yuri muttered satisfied with the pictures they have taken, he scanned the hundreds of photos that they have taken since yesterday..  Little Soojung is really photogenic there is no picture wasted however his son… he just shook his head. Yoong is a good looking boy but all of the pictures seems all wacky… the boy always manage to open hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter