Unwanted argument

Ice Breaker 2
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Yoong was still sobbing in Yuri’s arms when the three of them entered the room with Jane and Soojung waiting on the Jessica’s office.

 

“Huh? Oppa you’re crying!” Soojung worriedly look at her brother who buried his face to their father’s neck.

 

Jessica rubbed Yoong's back gently; Yoong is not the kind of child who will burst and sulk like this. ‘I need to talk to him later.’ Jessica made a mental note as she watched her son, it breaks her heart.  “Jane, why don’t you guys go to the play pen in lobby? I will be with you guys shortly” Jessica turned to the younger girl.

 

Jane nodded as she confusedly look at her boss, Jessica looks so tired and Yuri was obviously not in a good mood too..

 

“Soojung.. Darling can you play with Oppa? Make him smile ok..” Jessica kissed her little daughter.

 

“Why Oppa is crying, Umma? What’s wrong?” Soojung asked as she pulled Audrey’s arms.

 

“He saw something bad, princess.” Yuri said in a stiff voice though he tried to smile to his daughter, Jessica sighed as she shot her ‘REALLY?!’ look at him. Yuri just shrugs as he transferred his son to Jane gently.

 

“Bad?” Soojung curiously look at Jessica.

 

“Umma.. Will explain later..  I just need to talk to your Appa, ok?” Jessica patted her hair as Soojung gave a cute nod. “I love you baby”

 

“I love you Umma!” Soojung gave her mother a tight hug and a kiss before running to Yuri to do the same.

 

Jessica turned to Yoong who was still silent in Jane’s arms. “Don’t cry anymore baby.. Umma loves you” she said as she felt guilty being the reason why his cheerful yoongie cried.

 

Yoong sadly turned to her and kiss her but he didn’t say anything, while looking as If he is about to cry again.  Jessica just sighed as she watch her children leave with Jane, leaving her with a heavy atmosphere with Yuri who looks as if he is about to burst at any time.

 

“What is that all about?” Yuri snapped as soon as the door closed which made Jessica almost jumped on her feet.

 

Jessica turned to him with folded arms below her chest with equally annoyed expression as Yuri, but she never said anything.. She doesn’t know what to say.

 

“What? You will not say anything? So you just feel like you need to do lip locking with that man in front of Yoong is that it?”  Yuri snarled.

 

“What do you mean lip locking? You are there; did you use your eyes? What the hell are you talking about?!” Jessica gritted her teeth, Yuri clearly accusing her without any basis and she will never let that happened to her!

 

Yuri took a deep breath as he watched Jessica glaring back at him, ok they were both mad. And maybe she got a point but still! “If Yoong didn’t interrupt you—“

 

“I will what?!” Jessica cut him. “Do you think I’m stupid to kiss anyone inside the office?” she asked in a challenging tone as if she is daring him to give the wrong answer.

 

Yuri bit his lips in frustration. “Are you dating Jaejoong now?” he asked instead.

 

Jessica closed her eyes as she drop herself in her chair “No, I’m not.”

 

Yuri was able breathe finally.  “Then why is he blabbering about marrying you? What the hell was that?”

 

Jessica opened her eyes and look at Yuri tiredly. “It was a business proposal, apparently daddy wants to do a full merger with the Kim family, they were asking us if we are willing to go into marr—“

 

“Willing to? Don’t tell me you’re considering it?!” Yuri is yelling now.

 

Jessica avoids Yuri’s gaze since he is so furious right now, she don’t want to fuel his anger. ‘What did I get myself into?’  She thought as she hears Yuri’s steps closer to her.

 

“What? You are thinking about it, are you?” Yuri asked again turning Jessica’s chair to face him.

 

Jessica looks up “It’s irrelevant, stop acting like a jealous boyfriend Yuri. The issue here is that you attacked Jaejoong earlier! don’t you know that you can be banned from the office because of that?”

 

Yuri desperately brushed his face in frustration as he look at Jessica with disbelief.. “Irrelevant?” He mocked the girl with gritted teeth. “You’re thinking about marrying another man and now you’re telling me that it’s irrelevant?! I am jealous and I’m not your boyfriend, I’m your husband! What? You conveniently forgot about that too??” Yuri yelled gain.

 

“I’m not thinking about marrying anyone!” Jessica yelled back.

 

“You just said it!” Yuri snapped.

 

“I did not!” Jessica can feel her tears b in her eyes, damn this tears always showing up when she’s mad.

 

“So you’re gonna cry now?” Yuri asked in surprise, bothered by Jessica’s impending crying.

 

“Why are you yelling at me?!” Jessica snapped as she angrily wiped her tears.

 

“S-Sorry..” Yuri said in guiltily reached for Jessica but she avoids it.

 

“We are not a couple anymore, Mr. Kwon!”  Jessica stood up to level with Yuri.

 

‘Okay that’s it!’ Yuri finally reaches his end and grabs Jessica by her shoulders, with shaking hands. “Legally we are! You belong with me.” He said as slowly as possible to make sure that the woman gets each word.

 

“I don’t belong to anyone. You will sign the divorce paper and I will be free from you.” Jessica felt her heart race as she tried to escape from his grip but she can’t.

 

“Why would I do that? To let you marry that bastard? Over my dead body!”  Yuri felt his breath is getting heavier by the second, especially under Jessica’s glaring eyes.

 

“I said I’m not marrying anyone! And if I am, it’s none of you business!” Jessica seeing all red, she doesn’t want to have this argument, but Yuri keeps on pushing it.

 

“You are my business!”  Yuri snapped back. “You my dear will never meet that guy again! I forbid you.”  Yuri hissed as he release her.

 

“What made you think I will listen to you?” Jessica pushed her chair and turned away to keep a distance between her and Yuri.

 

“Don’t tell me you will still go to Jeju with that guy, after all that happened?!” Yuri exploded again.

 

“Stop yelling! Can’t we both act like adults here? That is a business trip.. of course I will go!” 

 

“No you’re not, not with Jaejoong.”  Yuri said in finality.

 

Jessica took a deep breath suppressing her annoyance again. “I can handle him.  This project is more important.”

 

“I will go with you”  Yuri declared

 

Jessica looks at him as if he’s gone insane. “Are you out of your mind? No way!”

 

“It’s either you will let me go with you, or you will not go at all”

 

“You are impossible! You know what? I’m done with this conversation!  I just want to advice you to refrain from attacking anyone here in the office, because daddy will not tolerate violence here.. You’re lucky you’re not yet banned from building!” Jessica said exhaustedly as she crossed her arms again.  “You can go now”

 

But Yuri didn’t flinch in his spot, instead he walked towards her again that made Jessica step back,  Yuri can be intimidating when he wants to, which is funny because he doesn’t look as angered as earlier. He was just looking at her straight with his darker eyes.

 

‘What the..’ Jessica gulped as she confusedly stared at him. “H-Hey..What are you..” Jessica felt the cold wall on her back; she didn’t realize that she stepped back too far.  Yuri stopped right in front of her which gave her a temporary relief.  “What are you trying to do Yuri?” she asked bravely.

 

Yuri places his hand in the wall beside Jessica’s ears.. He absent mindedly smiled as he felt the familiar tingling sensation inside him as he looks down at Jessica who is looking up to him, even if she is killing him with her glare he still finds her incredibly pretty that he wants to take her home.  “Before I go, I just wanna ask if you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter